Meeting

Sacrifices of Holding on and Letting Go

"Yah! It's not like that! Don't you ever listen to me?" ~~~~~ah (this just insert your name :) ) scolded Peniel.

"Aish. I told you I don't want to learn this, just let me fail." Peniel groaned in frustration.

"You better learn this quick, tomorrow is the test." ~~~~~-ah lectured him. "You know how important it is to pass this. Do you want to fail Economics again?" ~~~~-ah kept nagging, Peniel needs Economics and Business skills if he ever wants to manage his dad's company.

"I don't need to handle the company. My dad go it." Peniel whined and closed the 3 inch book. 

"Yah. You're dad can't do it by his self, he's getting old. Why do you think he wants you to take over. And you know, if you fail this class, you're dad is going to hate me even more." ~~~~~-ah  sulked. Peniel's father had always thought that ~~~~~-ah made a negative and bad influence toward his son. 

"I don't care what that old man thinks okay? I love you." Peniel said as he hugged her tightly.

"Good. Then pass this, so your dad won't think I influenced you to fail." ~~~~-ah nagged him again. 

"Arra, arra omma." Peniel said and opened the book as ~~~~~-ah slightly slapped him in the chest.

Right when Peniel opened the book his stomach and ~~~~~-ah's stomach growled loudly.

"See, even my stomach agrees that we should stop." Peniel said proudly and ~~~~~-ah rolled her eyes at him. 

"I'll go get us some DINNER." Peniel said emphasizing the word dinner for it is 10pm already and you guys were stuck at the school's library. 

"Yah! You better hurry up." 

"Called me yeobo and I'll think twice about it. Or I'll leave you at school like last time." Peniel said.

"If you Shin Peniel  does not come back in fifteen minutes I'll come and KILL YOU with my two hands." ~~~-ah emphaszed.

"Yeah, yeah, you love me too much." Peniel said rolling his eyes. 

YOUR POV

"Try me." You glared at him and he pouted then left. 

*A long while later*

'Where is Peniel? It's been almost an two hours. I swear I'm going to kill him' You thought as you closed the books and packed it in your bags. You slowly walked out of the library and went to the closest restaurant near the school hoping he was going to be there. As you approached the front door you saw a familiar figure outside. 'Isn't that my...' you stopped as you saw the girl rubbed her arms and your man giving his jacket to her.  You frowned. 'Maybe it's just an old friend' you thought, Peniel does have a lot of girl friends. And as you walked a little closer you frozed on your tracks. "Isn't that? you thought and your eyes widened.

You became furious and stomped angrily towards them. 

"Is this worth making me wait two hours at school?" You yelled at Peniel crossing your arms and he turned around surprised. Peniel opened the door to let the girl in his car then closed it.

"~~~~~-ah, it's not like what you think. She's just a friend, and she's having some family problems." He explained it to you cooly. 

"Yeah, and out of everyone she decided to come to you." You asked raising an eyebrow. "Beside Peniel I'm not stupid. She was the girl at the restaurant the other night." You said. 

"Hey, it doesn't matter when she became my friend. All that matter is that she needs some help now ~~~~~-ah." 

"I don't care Peniel. I don't like her." You stated. 

"You don't even know her for sake! Stop being judging her, over reacting and being such a jealous freak, it doesn't make you look attractive" Peniel raised his voice. You stayed quiet. Peniel never really raised his voice at you before.and youre always so understanding that you guys never had an argurment. However, you felt that this girl is different. You can't leave it alone. You became angry at his words. 

"Yeah. I guess I really am just being a jealous freak huh? And that I'm just judgning huh? How would you feel if I made you wait at school for two hours? You don't even let me go out with my guy friends. You always said that you don't trust them. How wou--" You couldn't finish venting but Peniel cutted you off.

"That's different! Can't you see how the guys look at you!" He asked.

"It's not different. Can't you see how that girl looked at you?! Not just her but also all your other 'GIRL' friends!" You argued back. 

Then in a swift moment the girl came out. 

"Oh I'm sorry. You are?" She asked innoncently looking at you and Peniel.

"I'm his girlfriend, and you are?" You asked daringly.

"I'm sorry. I'm  Kim Yunsook. His fiancee, the one that his dad rightfully arranged for him. And just to let you know. I'm the girl at the restaurant, yeah, but I went out with your boyfriend before that." She said. "Just to prove it to you..." She said, she pulled Peniel in and kissed him on the lips. SHE KISSED MY MAN FOR SAKE. You thought. Without even hesitating you pulled her back and slapped her in the face. 

You saw her ignited and as she came towards you, you held up a fist and Peniel came in between. 

"Yah!" Peniel shouted angrily at both of you guys, still pushing both of you guys back. 

"Yunsook, car now! ~~~~~-ah, go home now!" Peniel glared at both of you. You scoffed at Peniel disbelievingly. 

"Babe. I need to talk to you, but I need you to calm down first okay?" Peniel asked you as he laced his fingers through both of yours. You shooked your head disappointedly and moved your hands. You took off your heavy backpack. You threw it angrily at him. 

"You better pass that freaking test tomorrow Shin Peniel." You glared at him and stomped off. 

As you continued walking you stopped. 'Was I being too much? Too possesive?' You thought to yourself. 'No. She was the one who started it.' you thought angrily and with that you as you got home, you went to sleep mad at Peniel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG. It's a miralce. I updated. xD Anyways Were YOU being too much? I dont know... Oh yeah. Gimme some love. ;) You know. Enjoy the story! :)