Alone

Sacrifices of Holding on and Letting Go

YOUR POV

The way home was silent. Peniel was driving his black and red hot Murcielago. What can you say? You're amazingly hot and handsome boyfriend was the son of Seoul  Hotel Tourist and Communication president's son, basically he and his family owned that whole place. Although he was only 16 almost 17 years old, he was older by you than 3 months. You don't really call him 'oppa', you guys are still college students though. Since it was a Saturday you and Peniel decided to go out, but now your date was all ruined because of the girl. You turned your head from the passenger seat and looked at Peniel as he was focusing driving.

"Yah, Peniel, do you want to go to the Han River?" You asked him curiously with hopes of him saying 'yes' but instead he replied differently.

"I've been there many times already with the tourist, I don't want to go there. Let's just go back home." He said without even turning to look at you once.

"How about to the movies?" You asked him with hopes again.

"I'm tired, and I want to go home. I have to help my dad tomorrow at the hotel. Is it okay?" He asked you turning to look at you now.

All you could do was nod your head then look out the window from the passenger seat. What can you say? It was a freaking Saturday for god's sake and your boyfriend doesn't want to spend time with you. 

"Babe." He said turning his head at you.

"Hmm?" You answered without shifting your eyes from the window.

"Are you mad?" He asked curiously.

"No." Was all you said, and with that he sighed. 

"I'm sorry, I promised next time okay?" He asked you as he focused on the road once again. 

"Yeah, don't worry." Was all you said as you continue to observe outside. Suddenly you felt a pair of warm and big hand intertwined with yours and gave you a light squeeze. You felt better then. For some reason your heart couldn't stop beating fast. Although you guys dated for two years already, you still had that kind of feeling towards Peniel.

Soon you guys reached your house, he parked the car and opened the door for you like a gentleman. He walked with you outside of your door and gave you a light peck on the lips. 

"I'll pick you up on Monday morning for school okay?" He asked you as he brushed a strand of your hair back. You nodded your head silently and hugged you.

"Don't do that. Don't be so silent, you'll make me feel guilty for leaving you." He whispered in your ears and you shook your head then pulled back.

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl, I'll be fine." You smiled at him and hugged him again.

"That's my girl." He said as he pulled back and gave you another peck on the lips. You both said your farewells and he left. You entered the house and and it was dark, and gloomy. It made you felt lonely. Your parent just passed away in a car crash recently this year, and thanks to Peniel, you've pulled through. As you trudged upstairs you laid on your bed and soon you drifted off to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Im sorry for such lame chapters. T.T But i think im getting there :) Leave me some love, maybe it'll motivate me ;)