Crimson Red Petals

Deep Loving Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a bright smile hanging on his lips, xiumin poured the steaming hot coffee in two cups and made little hearts on them. The cute egg muffins and healthy veggies sandwiches were also placed nicely on the plate.

' Finally, it's all done. Kris is always busy and tired everyday. He will be delighted to have delicious breakfast.. And I just hope that he will like my cute little hearts ' xiumin thought making some more cute doodles on sandwiches with mayonnaise.

He removed his apron, washed his hands and entered inside their huge bedroom, where kris was sprawled on bed with pillows all around... Xiumin smiled admiring his handsome boyfriend. 

' Kris wake up, it's already 8 am. I have made breakfast for you ' xiumin said, but kris was in deep slumber. 

' Wake up sweetheart..... ' xiumin removed the curtains, letting the sun rays fall on sleeping kris face.

Kris groaned and bed, covering himself with blankets. A mischievous smile curled up on xiumin's plush lips and he turns on the music. Kris stirred and sat up....

' Kris, you are finally awake... Look I have prepared...' xiumin started in excited tone but he couldn't finish it as kris interrupted with cold harsh voice..

' What is so important that you have to mess up with my morning sleep... Don't you know, that I never have much time to sleep . . ' kris said glaring at xiumin. 

' Why are you bothering me.. Tell me '  he asked harshly.

Xiumin heart cracked.. Kris never yells at him. He is always loved and pampered but today kris scolded rudely. Poor xiumin didn't uttered a word. Tears stung at corner of his eyes. And he silently walked out of room.

Kris wanted to stop him, but xiumin was already gone. He tried to calm himself and sat on bed. That's when, he noticed the lovely breakfast arranged on his bedside table with a green sticky note.... ' I am so happy that you are at home today. We can have breakfast together '

That's how, the reality dawned on him. ' Dammit... I should not have yelled at xiumin. How can I be such a heartless person to scold my sweet caring minnie ' .. kris thought feeling guilty. 

Kris quickly got up from bed and came out to search for xiumin. But he felt sad, noticing that xiumin has already left for work.

 

At Xiumin' s Company, 

Someone gently knocked on door, while xiumin was looking through some files ..... 

' Come in ' xiumin mumbles. A man enters with a large bouquet of red roses ' Sir, should I place it here. . ' the man asked and at xiumin's small nod, he placed the bouquet near the curtains.

Xiumin sighed looking around his chamber. There is already two bouquets of flowers and now it's the third one.. ' Who is sending me these flowers ' he wonders and decides to check them. 

The first one consisted white vanilla orchids paired with coral peonies and soft pink ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter