Day 33

The Girl From The Window

Day 33

 

“I guess what I’m trying to say is, would you go out with me?”

Taeyeon wasn’t sure what to expect. Especially with a confession like that. But she sure as hell did not see that coming.

The blow came hard and fast. Next thing Taeyeon knew she was curling over in pain and her hands clutching what she was sure to be a broken nose, “F-FREAAKK M-YY NOSEE.”

“W-wait hold up. She er punched you?”  Well that did it for Sooyoung. The then quiet empty pub was soon filled with the sound of her boisterous laughter.

“Could you stop that please?” Taeyeon hissed as she nursed her bloodied broken nose with an ice pack.

“Man, when I said go talk to her, I didn’t mean talk to her as the creepy stalker neighbour.” Sooyoung cackled. 

“Yeah well too late for that, she thinks I’m some nut job spying on her.” Taeyeon sighed.

“But you did spy on her so... “ 

“I wasn’t spying! I was observing!”

“Potato potahto” Sooyoung shrugged. “But man, girl from the window sure knows how to pack a punch.”

When Taeyeon came in to the bar with a bloodied broken nose, Sooyoung was more than ready to grab her bat from the back and beat some s up because no one messes with her best friend and gets away with it.

But to find out that the girl from the window was the one who did this, Sooyoung had to know. “Dude, do you like want me to beat her up?”

“Beat her up??”

“Yeah. Beat her up, let Little Soo-Soo have at her, knock the living daylights out of her, that kind of stuff?” 

“W-what? W-why??”

“Because..you..know” Sooyoung pointed at the mess on Taeyeon's face as though the reason was not apparent enough.

 “No! Don't you dare go Little Soo-Soo on her!” As if Taeyeon was going to let Sooyoung lay a finger on her girl.

 “You sure?”

“Yes I’m sure!”

 “Okay okay, you’re the boss. But man what a waste, your first meeting with the girl of your dreams and all you got was a broken nose.”

“And this. She dropped this when the incident happened.” Sooyoung eyed Taeyeon suspiciously as the latter pulled a white envelope out from her bag. “So you’re stealing from her too?”

“Shut up. You’re missing the point.”

“Which is?”

“I got her name. Thanks to this, I know the girl from the window’s name.”