Day 1

The Girl From The Window

Day 1

 

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod”

“What did you do?”

“Me? What did YOU do?”

“Look at my hair!”

“Well, look at mine!”

When a very drunk Sooyoung suggested they gave each other a haircut, slightly drunk Taeyeon thought nothing of it. Now eight hours later and a clearer head, regret was clear as day. What was she thinking?

Her once long black hair was now reduced to lopsided cuts, choppy bangs that made her look like a 12 year old. Albeit, she didn’t do quite so well on Sooyoung either. She made Sooyoung’s once sought after luscious hair looked like it had just went through a nuclear war and didn’t survive. They were idiots, drunk idiots, that much Taeyeon knew.

 “We’re going to the salon as soon as you’re ready” Taeyeon added as she got up to pull the blinds open letting the light in. “Agreed.”

Basking in the sunlight, Taeyeon stood by the window and let her eyes roamed the busy street below before settling on a familiar apartment across from hers. “Hey hey, look there’s a girl in ugly guy’s apartment.”

The duo had discovered ugly guy when Taeyeon moved in a year ago and each time since then whenever they looked into that man’s apartment window, that guy was always . Always.

“Ooh she’s hot” Sooyoung commented and Taeyeon couldn’t agree more. The girl in ugly guy’s apartment was really hot. Really wow hot.

“It looks like she’s moving in.” Taeyeon said as she took note of the boxes scattered across ugly guy's living room.

“Well, you lucky doofus. You get a haircut and a new neighbour. A hot one too. You’re welcome.” 

“W-what?” was all Taeyeon could mutter as she watched Sooyoung saunter off to the bathroom to freshen up.