Chapter 4

The Twin [Discontinued]

Mijeong finally called the number on the back of the photo. Time feels like ticking too slowly, finally an answer from the other end.

"Hello." Junjin voice answered. Mijeong could recognized his low voice, she take a breath before, "Hello, Junjin-shii. Happy new year. I hope this year could bring more happiness for you."

"Who is it?" Junjin asked, his voice a little bit raised made Mijeong startled.

"Ahh.. I'm Lee Mijeong. I met you in Hyesung oppa Serenity concert, at the backstage." Mijeong explained, grateful that Junjin wasn't hanging up on her just yet. She heard a chuckle. "I found this number on the back of the photo you gave me."

"Really? I thought that you wouldn't called me. It's like months ago. How are you?" Junjin said, couldn't believe his luck. He remember Mijeong very clearly at that day. And of course her refusal when he asked her out. But she finally called. He even forget he gave her his number.

"I'm fine, Junjin-shii. I'm sorry about the last time we met." She remember vaguely when Hyesung explained to her that Junjin was asking her out. She was so embarrassed she could only bowed to both men and run out. And this time, the phone number, she was hoping that it was Hyesung's. Mijeong thought bitterly, looks like she would never had the chance to met Hyesung without Junjin.

"Nah, it's okay. I understand. It must be very shocking to you." Junjin said between his laugh. He was about to asked the same question, asking her out again. But he hesitated. There was the awkward silence between them.

"Anyway happy new year too." Junjin said at the same time Mijeong called, "Oppa..."

Junjin was about to ended the call, "Yes?" His hope gets high again. Getting to know his twin-like girl is inviting to him.

"Nothing... Thank you. Bye." Mijeong said ending the call abruptly. Of course she was wanting to ask Junjin about Hyesung or asking to meet both of them. But she knew she shouldn't. Junjin seem to like her somehow. She shouldn't get to Hyesung this way. She doesn't want to hurt Junjin's feeling. She sigh heavily at the picture in her hand.

Junjin was disappointed when the call ended like that. But he smile quickly at the number in his phone. She called him and he got her number. Even tough she is Hyesung's fans but he just won't back down after this. He could contact her anytime now. Junjin didn't realized that Mijeong was calling to hear her prince's voice not his.

---

The next day, Junjin was getting impatient to contact her again. Even though he and the member were all busy preparing for the album launch for the 20th anniversary, Junjin manage to texted Mijeong just a simple caring text like, 'have you eat?' or 'don't catch cold.' He even manage to ask her out on the weekend. And finally Mijeong agreed after she refuse to meet him twice, for reason she said to study. Junjin was relentless and Mijeong just gave up.

Junjin was eager to meet her. He arrived early to the cafe of her choosing. But there she was, already sipping her cup of coffee with a knitting needle on her hands. 'She really like Hyesung hyung, isn't she?' Junjin thought. Mijeong was practicing her knitting skill, she just learned it recently, of course because of Hyesung. When she spotted Junjin, she greeted him politely. Their talk was flowing lightly, they get used to it because of their frequent texting. Sometime Junjin caught  the glint on her eyes when they talk about , especially Hyesung. Mijeong was rarely smile or blushed, talking to Junjin doesn't feel like talking to an idol. He just like a normal people, just like talking to older friend or an uncle.

When they walked back to her home, Junjin insisted to walk her home. Knowing of his stubbornness, Mijeong just couldn't wait to get home. The cafe was near her house, she wasn't into something fancy when she choose the place. They still talk lightly about her study when she pointed out her house. "Thank you Junjin-shii." She bowed a little. Junjin smile and pat her head lightly, "Study well okay?" He said while he let his hand down slightly caressing her hair. He could tell his action was bothering her, when her eyebrow twitched. He waved slightly and quickly paced back to the cafe where he parked his car.