Chapter 2

The Twin [Discontinued]

Mijeong was over the moon after the High Touch event. This was the second times she touch Hyesung's hands and a piece of paper that he secretly put in her palms. She almost fainted when she read it. "Meet me backstage, a staff will get you after the event end."

A staff did come to her to backstage. Now she is standing in front of Hyesung's changing room, don't know what she should do. While Junjin getting anxiously pacing inside the room.

"Hyung, what taking her so long?" Junjin asked.

"I don't know she'll be coming or not. What are you so worked up for?" Hyesung said calmly. "Where are you going?" He asked Junjin thats going to the door.

The door swung open and both Junjin and Mijeong startled. Made Hyesung smile, 'the twin' he said in his mind. He got up from his seat and greeted his fans. Mijeong, out of politeness bowed slightly to Junjin and then bowed 90° to Hyesung. Hyesung gestured her to come in, he noticed the difference of her bow makes Junjin pout.

"Oppa, thank you for inviting me here." said Mijeong beaming at Hyesung. "And thank you for your hard work today. I'm so happy." Hyesung smile shyly.

"Thank you for coming to our Shin Hyesung concert." Junjin said, showing his crooked smile. Mijeong bowed again slightly to Junjin.

"But, oppa, why am I here? I mean, everyone out there would give anything to be here." Mijeong asked. Understandably she's confuse, Hyesung did too. "Ah.. Nothing.. I just remember about that first event you attended. I want to know you.. Your name.." He said stuttering, mouthing 'help me.' to Junjin. Mijeong must have felt she's in heaven right now, Hyesung just said he want to know her and the rest of his sentence isn't heard.

"Lee Mijeong-shii, right? Mijeong-ah how about we took a selca together? And maybe our hyung would be kind enough to sign it?" Junjin words bringing Mijeong back to earth. Her face blushed. Hyesung baffled, how could Junjin remember the girl name if he wasn't. He took the polaroid camera and asked a staff to take the picture. Mijeong stand between Hyesung and Junjin.

Hyesung signed the picture for his fans while she's smiling widely to him. After he's done, he gave the picture and the pen he used to Junjin. Junjin took the picture carefully not to smudge any ink. Then he put his sign too. Mijeong is in dazed when she received the picture from Junjin. She didn't even heard what he said, "Can I take you to dinner sometime?" She was busy looking at Hyesung that smirking Junjin, and then he even laughing at Junjin openly when Mijeong showed no reaction. She felt something is not right and have a questioning look at Hyesung. "Jinnie was asking you to have dinner with him." Hyesung answer startled Mijeong. She finally really look at Junjin for the first time tonight. Junjin asked again the question, makes Mijeong have the same confused look. "With Hyesung oppa? Or..." She couldn't say the rest when she figured it out that Junjin just asking her out in front of her prince. Her eyes gotten wide when Hyesung start laughing again, couldn't hide it. Junjin know that his twin girl is really had no interest on him, he smile cooly and let it go.