final

beautiful

Soft whispers filled the night sky, as a teenager gazed upon it.


"Look, he's here again."


"He is absolutely beautiful."


"I wish I could be near him."


"Every star does, Jungkook."


The stars looked on as the teenager sighed blissfully, stretching his limbs as he laid on the wide, grassy plains. His orange hair complimented his milky complexion, which somehow seemed like it's glowing in the moonlight. To be honest, the boy doesn't seem to be someone from this world, nor from any other galaxies the stars have seen. His beauty was just so exquisite. His face was porcelain. His eyes like a black hole, you in if you stare too deep. His dainty hands that are always fiddling with his hair, and the way he moves so gracefully. The stars were awestruck.

"I want to know his name," a bright little star named Taehyung, expressed dreamily.

"Park. That's his surname and it's all I know," a larger star named Namjoon said.

"What? How'd you know?" The night sky became filled with a little uproar as the stars busily interrogate Namjoon about his knowledge.

Namjoon sighed. "I heard it from the winds traveling with him. I almost heard his full name but those busy little beings flew away as soon as they arrived."

"Well, that's a pity," a quieter blue star said.

Taehyung looks at the star cheekily. "Didn't know you wanted to know that human's name too, Yoongi."

"Shut up before I make you die."



They all became silent as the said human started talking to no one in particular. Maybe it was to the night sky, where the stars are always here to listen.

"I met 2 cats on the streets today." The teenager giggled slightly and the thought of the cats and the stars cooed. "They were adorable."

The stars thought the human was more adorable, with a small smile on his face and his eyes forming a crescent. Even the moon felt there and then that the human's eyes were a better and beautiful crescent shape than it could be.

The teenager started talking again. "I got accepted to the most prestigious dance academy, where I'll be trained to be a professional dancer and make my mark in performing arts." He sighed. "I have to leave this place, sadly."


He then looked up at the sky, where the moon and stars were gazing down adoringly. "I'll miss the nights here. But," he said with a determined look on his face, "I'll let the world know the name 'Park Jimin' someday!"

The human took one last long look at the sky before leaving, with the stars all in shock. They finally knew the human's name, and it is as lovely as him.
"I knew his name was as beautiful as him," Jungkook sighed lovingly.

-

If you were thinking whether or not the stars missed Jimin, they did not, for they own the entire sky across the globe and no matter where Jimin goes, they'll always be there. And with the winds as timed informants, they're always updated about the human. As for Jimin, well, he does miss sitting on the plains, staring at the stars and talking as if they could hear, but he would always look up at the night sky even if he could not see any stars due to light pollution in the city. He would smile, knowing full well his stars are still there for him, and that someday, he would return back to the place where they all first met.