Only You 2

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day


"... Where am i?"

"My place." I say as she ask, good thing today is weekend

"Oh.. where's Tzuyu?"

"I don't know. She hasn't come back. Where did she go to anyway?" Where did a girl go to all the night?

"Let's say she is working. I will go back now.. thanks for letting me sleep here."

"No problem... Hey!" Should i ask why she call my name?

"What?" Maybe i shouldn't care too much.

"N-no. Forget it." They're really mysterious.

"Sana!" She call me before she close the door, i look at her waiting for what she want to say, but she smile warmly to me and leave, without saying anything.

 

What is it? Why am i blushing?
. I'm crying without realising it.
Is it because i'm happy?

 

---

"Great presentation Minatozaki Sana and friends." The teacher give us claps, the class don't have other choice except clapping for us too. Even thought it's not sincere, i'm still happy. Then there that feeling come again when she smiled warmly to me. Am i blushing right now? I don't know what to feel right now.

 

I just realise it but, i never hear any rumour about myself again. Some people even smiled to me. And i just realise i'm always with Tzuyu and Dahyun, all the time.
What happen to me actually? Is it because of them?

 

"-na! Sana! Are you listening? Tzuyu snap me out

"Uh..What?"

"Do you want to watch some movies? My treat." Tzuyu say

"Why waste your money? I have a lot of new movies inside my laptop. Let's just watch it when you want to."

"Okay.. then i will buy us snacks."

"Good, i want potato chip and chocolate of course." Dahyun say, i don't know what's the difference, she still gonna waste her money for our snacks. She is too kind.

 

This has been our activity actually, watching movies on weekend and eating the snacks till we are full and fall asleep. How long have we done this? I'm not sure, 3 months? The end of school are coming near too. For some reason, i don't want to graduate yet.
I don't want to get separated from them.

 

"I don't know this movie is full of sencored scene." Dahyun say

"Seriously? It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter