Only You 1

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How does it feel like?
Being loved by someone...
Being cared by someone..
Being accepted by someone.
I really want to know how does it feel, people just doubt me at everything, they judge me when they don't even know me, they spread bad rumours about me.
'She is a , she do everything with her body, she is staying with a man who paid her.'
I heard that a lot, to the extend where i don't even care anymore.
And today is no different. I hate my life.

 

"Hey , are you free tonight? I got money to pay you." A group of boys laugh when one of them say it

"Man, she is really a low class , why do you want to pay her?"

 

Yeah, whatever they say, i only smiled at them, in a y way. I know i'm good looking, i have been pretending to become like what they think i am, so they don't bullied me by physic. I know the boys are stunned whenever i do it, i'm not an ugly girl, not trying to boost, but i got good gene from my dad.

 

Class started, i hate the baldy math teacher, i like math but not the teacher. Don't get me wrong, i study properly and always manage to get the third rank, which no one believe i got it because i study hard. It's really .


"Before i start the class, there's a new student. Please come in Chou Tzuyu."

 

It's weird that there's new student in the end of semester. A really tall girl get in with a flat expression, she is really tall, more than 170 cm? Anyway, she is beautiful too.

 

"Good morning, i'm Tzuyu from Taiwan, just got transfered here with my friend."

"Where's your friend?" The teacher ask

"She is late, but she is coming in.. 10,9,8.." she start counting, weird girl "2..1.." just in time, another girl come, panting, probably run too much.

"Tzuyu friend?" 

"Kim Dahyun. Sorry sir i'm late."

Sighing, "Alright, there's empty seat next to Minatozaki Sana, you both can sit there. Raise your hand Miss Minatozaki."

 

So.. i raise my hand, slowly. They both come closer to their seat, one at my left and one at my right. They smiled to me, but it won't last. They will hear the spreading rumour and would eventually start to hate me too, so i choose to ignore them.

 

While i'm focusing on the board, i can feel someone stare at me. Okay, that's weird. I look at the person, mouthing 'what' to her, coldly. Surprisingly, she smile brightly to me, writing something on her note and show it to me.

 

'Nice to meet you, i'm Kim Dahyun, can i be your friend?' written there, obviously i shake my head and start looking at the board again. I can feel her pouting there, she is cute eh?

"Okay, enough math for today, your history teacher can't come today, so i'm in charge on telling you some good news from her. She want you to form a group consist of 3 or 4 people and give a presentation. The topics are in y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter