☆ forever song | not like a mosquito's cry

☆ forever song | 우리 영원히 함께 라고 난 말하고 싶어

 

 

        “I know he likes me,” Gaeul expressed, “we just got to get him to come out and admit it.”

        Two best friends sat in the near-empty library, discussing their love-lives over forgotten textbooks. A couple times the librarian came had to over to tell them to keep it a light whisper, but every time the girls smiled and giggled.

        “How do you know, Gaeul-ah?” Soonkyu  asked, pressing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose. “My brother seems pretty stoic to me.” Gaeul grinned at her friend and told her to trust her. Instead of studying, the duo spent the rest of their time in the library planning how to get the man to confess first.

        They put their plan into action that Friday night.

        “Why did we come here again?” Heejun asked, looking around the club. There was a heavy beat in the air and the lasers reminded him of his teenage years. Kangta told him to hush up, stop talking like he was forty and just enjoy himself; his sister told him to be there, so they might as well enjoy it while they can.

        The two young men found a booth and sat down there to wait until Kangta’s sister and her friend showed up. They didn’t have to wait very long.

        When Heejun chocked on his water, Kangta reached over and pat his back, asking what happened. Pointing out into the crowd, he answered, “See what this way comes.” Following the path of Heejun’s skinny finger led him to look at two young girls coming this way. “Dude, you’re sister’s hot!” Heejun exclaimed, looking the petite girl over; she was wearing a white, halter-top dress to show off her angel wings tattoo and flats. Kangta smacked him over the back of the head but couldn’t take his eyes off the other girl with his sister.

        It was the same girl he had known all his life, his little sister’s best friend, but this wasn’t her. This was someone else entirely. She wore a backless black dress to show off her lilies and fairies tattoo and small high heels. Her hair was tied up messily and Kangta felt his heart begin to race.

        “Do you think you got him? Soonkyu asked just before they reached the boys’ table.

        Gaeul grinned and looked over the expressions on the boys’ faces. “Hell,” she exclaimed, “I think I got both of them!” The girls giggled and shared a secret high-five before finally approaching the boys.

                                                                                                 

end;

listeningto; Miss Chic - Elva Hsiao