Jealousy

Gay Chingu One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bang echoed the whole dorm room as Eunha and Yuju jolted awake in their shared bed. Few seconds later a very angry Sowon barged into the room and threw herself in between the couple. 

 

“AHHHHHHH” she kicked her very long legs in the air and was whining like a giant baby, the sight was amusing to say the least. Eunha blinked her eyes at her tiredly and laid back down to sleep, totally not giving a care or concern to the giant baby. Sighing helplessly, Yuju patted the baby’s arm like a mother would and probed, “What’s wrong, Sowon?”

 

Sowon: *SIGH*

 

Yuju:

 

Eunha:

 

Sowon: *SIGHHHHH*

 

Eunha:

 

Yuju: Alright, tell me what’s wrong honey.

 

Sowon: Ok.

 

Sowon slapped Eunha on her to wake her up before starting her story, she didn’t want to repeat a second time although Eunha probably had no interest. 

 

“It’s Sinb. She has been hanging out with Yerin too often lately. Even after I told her I feel insecure and jealous of Yerin, she simply brushed it off and said they are just friends! AND CONTINUED HANGING OUT WITH HER!!!”

 

Eunha pulled a pillow over her head to tune out Sowon’s voice but it was pointless trying to fall back asleep as Sowon was not only being loud, she was also rocking the bed with her childish kicking - Sowon was THIS CLOSE to being kicked out of the house by Eunha.

 

Yuju: She said they are just friends… what else do you want her to do… she is just hanging out with her friend.

 

Sowon: EVEN AFTER I TOLD HER I WAS JEALOUS?

 

EUNHA: SHE. SAID. THEY. ARE. JUST. FRIENDS.

 

Eunha had enough. 

 

That’s right, she kicked Sowon out of the house.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

After climbing in the bed, she snuggled up to Yuju like nothing happened. “Babe, remind me to get the keys back from her when we meet her the next time. We told her it’s for emergency situations, but she keeps intruding for stupid reasons. Hmph! Stupid giraffe.” 

 

Yes, Eunha might had exaggerated her reaction with that big pout on her face but it was obviously all to get Yuju to baby her. Her big grin gave her away when Yuju gave her a kiss on the forehead and wrapped her up in her long arms, together they fell back asleep in their own world, silly grins on both their love sick face.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

While the two lovebirds were happily in their own world, a giraffe was sulking in her own room. She sulked all the way from Yujuna’s room back to her house. She didn’t understand why Sinb brushed off her worries and acted like everything was fine. She couldn’t even comprehend how a whole day has already passed by and yet there was no call or text from her favourite person. Despite everything, what she couldn’t understand the most was why it was 1am and although she was still upset, she wished for nothing but to be in Sinb’s bed instead, with her protective arms holding her to sleep. 

 

She should be mad, but she was sad. She should be with Sinb, but Sinb was nowhere in her sight.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Sowon woke up feeling grumpier than ever. Her phone is still clear of notifications from Sinb. She tried to not let it bother her as she got up and prepared for classes. 

 

She couldn’t even focus in class and was planning to just head back to the dorm after having lunch. Sowon sat alone at the cafeteria as she didn’t feel like talking to anyone today but a guy approached her and sat in front of her. It was one of her close friends, Jin. “Sowon ah, are you feeling ok? You look under the weather today.”


“Huh? I’m fine, oppa. Thanks for asking, I just didn’t have enough sleep last night. I think I am gonna skip afternoon classes and head back home to rest.”

 

“Yeah, you should. Come on, I will walk you home.” Being the gentleman that he is, Jin picked up both his and Sowon’s bag and slung them over his shoulder, gesturing for Sowon to get up with a nod of his head, Sowon knew it was impossible to reject his kind intention so she got up and followed Jin out of school. 

 

If Sowon was being honest, she was glad Jin talked to her today and distracted her from her toxic thoughts. Sinb was nowhere to be found (not like she was trying to find her, although there was nothing from Sinb’s side, Sowon didn’t reach out to Sinb either). Knowing Sinb’s dense personality, she probably thought Sowon was busy and didn’t want to disturb her during her lesson time but Sowon wasn’t in her right mind to think logically. Furthermore, she was still upset Sinb spent the whole day with Yerin yesterday. Yes, she stalked both Sinb’s and Yerin’s Instagram accounts and watched their stories, because of that, she found out Sinb had the audacity to walk Yerin home yesterday! They don’t even live near each other!?!?

 

Unknowingly, they had reached Sowon’s doorstep while she was killing herself with her thoughts again. It wasn’t a long walk as Sowon’s house is only a 15 minutes walk from the school, but the 15 minutes were like 15 hours to Sowon. Every second without Sinb is unbearable to Sowon and she wondered how it was so easy for the other girl to go a day without even texting her.

 

“Thank you for walking me home oppa. Sorry I was so quiet, you must have been bored.”

 

“Don’t be silly. I know you are feeling unwell, I just wanted to make sure my favourite sister is home safely.” Jin playfully messed around with Sowon’s hair with a cheeky smile that could catch hearts of all the students in the school - but only Sowon and Jin know they treated each other like real siblings and will never catch feelings for each other. This was the reason why Sowon was so comfortable around Jin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter