stuDYING

Gay Chingu One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

StuDYING

 

Eunha wanted to die. She knew one day she will regret not starting her revisions when Yuju told her to, instead she spent her days playing Cookie Run on her iPhone 5s. And the day she regretted was today, her finals is in two days and she was still 5 chapters behind. 

 

A knock on her dorm’s door pulled her out from her focus and she cussed under her breath, it was unlike her but she was in a mood from the increasing stress and time was running out. “What?!” she exclaimed as soon as she opened the door, not caring who the person on the other side was. 

 

“Woah, chill babe. You weren’t replying to my texts so I got worried and came to check on you ok?” Sinb, her girlfriend explained. 


Seeing her precious girlfriend’s face that she missed so much and because of the stress that had been bottling up inside her, Eunha crumbled in front of Sinb. She pulled Sinb in her dorm and buried her head on her girlfriend’s chest. “Baby I am sorry, I was studying. I don’t think I can finish my revision on time, what do I do?” 


Sinb tried to comfort Eunha by patting her head softly, “I will do my best to help you, give me half of your notes, I will write down the key points for you on a notepad.” 

 


After 6 hours of cramming, they got tired and hungry. However, Eunha refused to eat until she finished the last 2 chapters. Worried for her girlfriend’s health and gastric, Sinb decided to use force to make her eat. She pulled Eunha up and dragged her out of the dorm to the nearest café. It is easy because Sinb is bigger and taller than Eunha. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter