Honeymoon

Gay Chingu One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha and Sinb were packing their luggages preparing to leave for their honeymoon tomorrow, or rather, Sinb was packing while Eunha was playing mobile game on her phone.

 

Frustrated, Sinb bursted out while walking over to smack Eunha’s , “Baby, I know I married a lazy person but at least pack your own essentials! I already packed your clothes for you, I don’t know if I missed out anything else you need.”


“It’s okay~ I will pack them tomorrow one hour before we head for the airport. Besides, you have packed almost everything for me already, I am so lucky I married you~” 


“I am speechless really, babe.” Sinb flopped down onto the bed beside Eunha, a small smile on her face. Of course she knew how lazy her wife was, of course she married her knowing how much more work she had to do for a certain short girl, but love is love and Sinb did it willingly and happily, for Eunha.

 

Eunha closed her game and her side to face Sinb, they just stared into each other’s eyes, falling in love again for the thousandth time. Sinb’s arm automatically wrapped itself over Eunha’s waist protectively and they fell asleep in each other warmth.

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

7am, the (luckily pre-set by Sinb) alarm rang, waking the newly wed couple. Eunha snuggled deeper into Sinb’s arms, refusing to wake up yet. Smiling at her cute bunny, Sinb reached over to turn off the alarm and just laid there holding her wife, mentally giving Eunha 5 more minutes before they started the day together. 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

Finally the sleepyhead woke up and was cooking breakfast for Sinb while Sinbwas checking through their luggages for the last time, making sure they didn’t forget anything. As if on cue, as soon as Sinb zipped up their luggage Eunha appeared at the door, she was still wearing an apron looking like the perfect wife material already and Sinb thought she could live with this sight everyday and never get bored. 

 

“Breakfast is ready baby, lets eat.” Sinb nodded and walked over to give Eunha a kiss appreciatively. While Eunha was setting up the utensils for both of them, Sinb was pouring orange juice for her lovely wife and herself. It had been their daily routine ever since they got married 6 months ago. They only managed to go on honeymoon now as Sinb was busy managing her dad’s company for him.

 

The couple was snuggling on the couch after eating while waiting for their friends to pick them up. In between kisses and giggles, the doorbell rang and the eunbis went to greet their friends at the doorstep.

 

“Yo” 

 

“Sup”

 

“Wassup”

 

“Hello”

 

Yerin and Sowon, their best friends since high school were their designated drivers to send them to the airport. Thanks to them, they saved the eunbis a lot of planning and headache by forwarding them their own honeymoon itinerary. 

  

Once inside the house, Yerin pulled Sinb aside and as distraction, Sowon pulled Eunha into the kitchen. 

 

“Dude, I have called the restaurant over there and they have already planned and gotten everything ready for your romantic event. Just give them a call one day before you bring Eunha over so they can be on standby mode.”


“Thanks Yerin unnie, I owe you one.” They gave each other bro-fists.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen Sowon was suffocating Eunha with her giant hug, “Eunha, my bunny, how has the married life been?” 

 

“Perfect, unnie. I have never been happier. Sinb treats me better than anyone in the world and I feel so loved every day, I feel so safe and secured knowing she will return home to me everyday.”

 

“I am glad both of you are happy. I am glad Yerin has taught Sinb well. We must never let the 2 beagles go, they may be intolerably hyper at times but they know how to treat a girl right.” 

 

“I know unnie, I don’t plan on letting Sinb go ever. I can’t imagine myself without her.” Eunha suddenly turned solemn at the thought of Sinb leaving her one day and unconsciously pouted. 


Just then, Sinb walked into the kitchen and got worried when she saw her cute wife’s gloomy face. “What’s wrong? Why is my bunny sad?” She approached Eunha and wrapped her arms around her wife, while looking at Sowon for answers.

 

Sowon simply shrugged a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter