Chapter 12 - Not a Date!!

You Make Me Smile!

 

ONEW'S POV
 

I hate to see that hurt expression in her eyes... She's so much more beautiful when she's smiling! I hate that she is hurting over some guy that doesn't even care for her, when I'm doing everything I can to make her smile! Why can't that guy be me?

------------------------------------------------------
 
KIMIKO'S POV
 
I saw the sad eyes Onew gave Yui, he must really feel sorry for her. That pabo don't even understand that he is that guy! I shock my head and looked away. Suddenly I remembered something. I pulled up my phone again, pretending to get a text, I showed the bear, discreetly, to L.joe. He smiled and pulled up his phone to. He pretended to look at the watch as I saw the blue bear hanging from it. He put down his phone and winked at me, I smiled back. 
 
The bell rang and everyone went inside except for me and L.Joe. After a while L.Joe stood up and stretched his hand against me
 
"Maybe we should go inside to..." he said. 
 
"Yeah... We should..." I said and took his hand. He dragged me up from the ground and we started walking against the school. But as we walked over the schoolyard my foot got caught in some kind of rope that laid on the ground. I gave out a short high pitch scream and pressed my eyes tightly shut but instead of the hard ground I felt a pair of strong arms around me. I slowly opened my eyes a saw L.Joe'a face inches from mine. I felt my face get hot and I could se a shade of light red spread over L.Joe's cheeks, but no one moved. His face really was perfect. His skin was really clear and his eyes... I felt myself drown in more and more in those golden brown eyes! I snapped out of my trans and took a step back. I was blushing as hell. 
 
"Eehh... T-thank you..." I said. I started walking against the school again to hide my embarrassment
 
"Kimiko-ah!" L.Joe shouted at me. I turned around and looked at him
 
"Mm?" 
 
"I'm sorry... " he said and looked at the ground "I didn't mean to-"
 
"No, don't be! It wasn't your fault! I was the one that fell..."
 
"No, it wasn't your fault either! It was an accident!" he said and smiled at me
 
"Yeah... It was." I said and smiled back "Lets go!" I started walking again
 
"Kimiko-ah" L.Joe shouted again
 
"What?" I asked and laughed a little 
 
"You dropped this!" he held up my phone. 
 
"Oh! Thank you!" I said and he gave me the phone. We walked into the school building and I bid him goodbye as I walked to my classroom. 
 
 
The rest of the day want by quickly with one boring class after an other. I was walking home with Yui when she dragged me into a candy shop. She walked up the lollipops and looked at them with big eyes
 
"Look eonni! I actually learned how to say candy in different languages!"
 
"And why would you do that?!" I asked her
 
"Because I like candy! In french it's 'Bonbon' I think, and in Swedish it's 'Godis'!" she said and smiled. She sounded pretty proud of her self. 
 
"Swedish?! Okey that was random!" I said and Yui just sighed. She grabbed one big colorful lollipop and walked to the cashier and paid. We walked out of the store and made our way home. 
 
"You got a massage!" my phone said
 
From: L.Joe Oppa~
 
Meet me by the Namsan tower 18.00 at Saturday! ^^
//L.joe Oppa~
 
 
He put his number in my phone... Cute!! 
 
To: L.joe Oppa~
 
Arasso~
 
 
I put my phone down with a smile. Yui's eyes met mine.
 
"So~ you're gonna meet L.Joe sumbenim at the namsan tower at saturday?" she asked. My mouth dropped open when I understood that she read over my shoulder.
 
"Yah! That was private!" I told her
 
"Well I just think its fun that you and L.Joe is going on a date!"
 
"It's not a date!!" I snapped "So stop it!"
 
"Okey, okey! Call it whatever you want!" she said and shrugged "If you ask me, it's a date"
 
"Shut up!" I told her, but I could not help but smile. When we got home I went straight to my room. I sat down at the bed and took up my phone again. I looked at the pink Lille bear and couldn't help but smile. I was meeting L.Joe at namsan tower at Saturday. 
 
 
Saturday
 
"Kimiko, wake up!" Yui said and pulled the blanket away "It's twelve o'clock!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. We watched a movie called 'White' with Onew and Key yesterday so I got in bed a lot later than I'm used to. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom and stood in the shower without putting the water on for about finds minutes. I finely put on the water and washed my face and brushed my teeth in the shower. I tuned off the water and a shiver went down my spine when my skin hit the cold air. I warped a towel around my body and dried my hair. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before I walked downstairs. I walked inside the kitchen and started to look for a boule and some cereal in the cabinets. I sat down by the table and started eating, it felt like I had forgotten something... Something I had to do today... Hmmm...
 
"Oh, You're up!" Imo said as she walked into the kitchen
 
"mm..." I said and smiled a lazy smile
 
"Tired?" I nodded "Yui told me you got a date with a guy today!"
 
"Oh my god, I forgot L.Joe!!!" I flew up from my chair and dashed upstairs. Imo was just laughing in the kitchen a she saw me disappear around the corner. As I ran in the stairs I almost tripped Yui over. I ran into my room and into my closet 
 
"What to wear?" I said to myself and messed my hair around in frustration
 
"Want help?" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and saw Yui, HaeYeon and Shin looking at me with amused eyes. 
 
"We heard about your date!" Shin said
 
"It's not a date!" I told them
 
"Of course, if you say so" HaeYeon said and winked "Now, get out of the way!" she walked past my into the closet
 
"What are you doing?" I asked her 
 
"Picking  clothes for you." she said "You're not gonna go in that right?" I looked down on my sweatpants and shock my head
 
"But I can-" I was on my way to tell her that I could pick my own clothes but I was cut of by two pair of hands that grabbed both my arms and dragged my out of the closet and down in a chair in front of a big mirror. 
 
"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked Yui 
 
"Helping you."
 
"I don't need any help!!" I yelled at her  and tried to stand up from the chair but Shin pushed me back down. I gave up and just sat there
 
"What time is it?" she asked Yui 
 
"it's one o'clock and we have to be done by five!" Yui said "We have fore hours"
 
"okey, we are a little short on time but I think we can do it! " 
 
"Okey, let's do this!!" Yui said and put her hands together. Just than HaeYeon stepped out in the room. 
 
"You haven't started yet?" she said "I'm done!" She held up a baby pink dress and a thin light brown belt. "Put this on!" she ordered and I just did as told. I was to tired to argue, I knew I was going to lose anyway. I switched into the dress and sat down in the chair again. The moment I sat down Shin started fixing my hair and Yui my makeup. For hours I sat there, waiting for them to be done with my face and hair.  10 minutes before five  Yui put down the last makeup brush on the table before me
 
"Tada~" she said and stepped away from the chair. I stood up and walked to the mirror. Before me was a girl with a cute pink dress, brown wavy hair and with mature but cute makeup with a light pink tone. 
 

The Dress

 
"Like it?" HaeYeon asked. I nodded and straitened the dress. I was in total shock of what they had done with my face! Not in a negative way though. 
 
"One last thing!" Yui said and took out a pair of light brown flat shoes out of a bag "Wear this" she gave me the shoes and I put them on. I turned to the girls
 
"Thank you, guys!" I said and smiled
 
"No problem!" HaeYeon said
 
"Any time!" Shin said. I smiled at them and walked out of the room an down stairs. I put my phone in a tiny bag and Yui opened the door for me 
 
"Good luck on your date!" she said and winked
 
"It's not a date!" I sighed. I gave her a hug and started walking to the bus. I put my bus-card at the reader and took a seat in the back. After almost an hour the bus stopped by Namsan tower. I looked at my phone 18:00, perfect! I walked up to the tower and saw someone with kimchi colored hair, a black leather jacket and a pair of grey jeans. He had his back faced against me.
 
"Oppa~"