dRuNk

Bangtan Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

", , , !" Taehyung whimpers as he shoves a leg into an unreasonably tight pair of black jeans. 

 

 

He was supposed to meet his friends at some local club about an hour ago. AN HOUR AGO. There is about two hundred messages on his phone from five different group chats all involving his friends in them. 

 

 

Taehyung runs over to his closet, but not before tripping over a pile of dirty clothes, and scans the shirts hanging up. None of these are acceptable. 

 

 

"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" The boy lets out a loud whine before falling to his knees. His long slender fingers dig through his messy, not messily cute, hair.  

 

 

Taehyung needs something y to wear. Something that would catch Jungkook's eye. The only reason why he agreed to go was so that he could entrance Jungkook. He doesn't want the younger just to see him as all the other hyungs. It hurt that Taehyung isn't anything special to his crush. 

 

 

With a reluctant sigh, the desperate boy stands up and slowly looks again at his shirts. His fingers stop at an oversized light blue sweater that Seokjin had once left over at his house from a sleepover. He throws it on and walks over to the body-length mirror to admire it on himself. It's warm and fluffy. Taehyung immediately loves it and decides that he will never return it back to Seokjin. 

 

 

Taehyung explodes out of his closet and grabs a thick black velvet choker off his bedside table, quickly latching it on. The boy hastily puts on a pair of black Dr. Martens and ties the laces into a knot so he won't have to worry about tripping over them. After sprinting back to make sure he looks good in the mirror, Taehyung grabs his phone and wallet and flies out his door, but not before making sure to lock the door because anyone could walk in and steal his Gucci flipflops, and jumps into his car. 

 

 

I hope the hyungs are too drunk to kill me for being late. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Music is beating through the whole room, the bass beats shaking Taehyung's and his body. He shivers as he walks through the club and walks along the wall. He can't see any of his hyungs or his Baby Bunny. Taehyung runs a nervous hand through his messy rose blond hair with a slight tug. 

 

 

The shy yet curious boy makes his way over to the bar, plopping himself onto one of the chairs, and peers over the counter watching the bartender shamelessly flirt with another drunkard. As Taehyung starts to tap his fingers on the bar with the beat of the music, he catches the bartender's eye who immdediately makes her way over. 

 

 

A mischievous grin flits to her plump lips, which Taehyung notices she has a double lip piercing, and she flutters her long eyelashes at Taehyung. She rest her chin on her tiny hand, leaning forward so Taehyung can hear over the thunder of the music. 

 

 

"Hey there, cutie. I have a feeling that you're looking for a group of seven childish yet handsome men around your age. They came over here and waited for thirty minutes before getting completely wasted!" The girl lets out an unlady-like snort and continues to talk. "One of them started to rant about you, Kim Taehyung, and I think his name is like Junglecock or something like that." 

 

 

"Jungkook?" 

 

 

The girl snorts again at that and Taehyung can't help but grin at her adorableness. "Yeah, Jungdick. Boy, listen up. This Junglebook fellow is absolutely disgustingly in love with you. Please, for the love of God, go find this sick dude and date him already. I basically already know your whole life story, thanks to Musclepig."

 

 

Suddenly, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter