The Movies

Luv High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school when Jennie and Jisoo were talking to each other at their lockers a beautiful blonde haired girl and bright pink lips came up to Jisoo and pretty much pushed Jennie away from her. Great he has a girlfriend.

 

"Hello" the girl said seductively.

"Hi Nayeon, I was just talking to Jennie" she said walking around Nayeon. She walked away from her and started to walk beside Jennie. Okay not his girlfriend Jennie thought.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then" Jisoo said stepping on his car.

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow"

 

With that he turned and walked to the back of the car. Jennie walked over to where her mo was parked and got into the car.

 

___________________________________________________

 

The movie Logan was on at the theatre and Jennie wanted to watch it so she went. While Jennie stood in line for popcorn, she saw Nayeon walking towards her.

 

"Who are you here with?" She said mockingly.

"Oh wait, nobody would want to be seen with a little outcast like you." She sneered.

"I wouldn't be so sure" said a voice behind her. Jisoo stepped beside Jennie and casually draped an arm around her shoulders. That's unexpected.

"Whatever" Nayeon ground out. With that she walked away, the rest of her group following her and glaring daggers at her as the stalked off.

"God she's mean" said Jisoo beside her, taking her arm from her shoulders, but no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter