First day (part 2)

Luv High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting into class and of course, her luck, being seated right next to Jisoo, Jennie had quite a hard time getting the hang of not knowing the song they are singing. After muttering a few lyrics under her breath the class finally finished.

 

"Hey, Jennie". Jisoo called after her.

"What's your next class?"

 

Jennie looked at her paper mostly trying to hide her face from the cold glares she was getting from some girls walking past.

 

"Umm... Math."

"Cool who's the teacher" Jisoo asked

"Mr. Hwang"Jennie answered.

"Awesome. We have the next class together! I'll sit by you again".

"Ok" Jennie said once again following her around the school to the Math class.

 

Jennie didn't fail to notice all the longing looks at Jisoo and the glares at her when she took her hand to keep her close when they were in the crowded hallways. They reached the class room and sat down together. More hateful glares. jennie found that Jisoo was actually very sweet and thatjisoo was the most popular girl in the school that's why all the girls are looking at her like that and that also explains the hateful glares.

The day went on like and it turned out that Jisoo was in all of her classes. Not that she minded at all she actually liked Jisoo in a friend way plus she was so sweet. How could anyone do anything nut like him.

 

SKIP TO LUNCH

 

After PE class Jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter