Chapter IV

Choice & Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun PoV

There is three people who pick Sehun up in the airport. They are actually Sehun family Chauffeur and also security guards.

The truth is Oh Sehun is the son of Oh Sun Kyong, the owner of Sun Kyong Group (SK Group). Sehun is the second son of SK Group. Sehun have an older brother, his name is Oh Ki Hun. He love his brother so much. Since a child his brother health are not quiet well. Therefore, since he was a children, his parents give a lot dedication to make him as an heir of SK Group.

 

When Sehun studying in High School in London, he join a musical theater club, there he found a happiness while dancing and singing, and really want to be a singer, and because he miss her homeland Korea so much, then when there is  a summer break from his school, instead going back to Netherland, he going back to Korea and participate in SM Entertainment audition as an singer. He become a trainee in SM Entertainment, while also studying in London. Lee Soo Man is the only one know Sehun condition, which is he is the son of SK Group and because of that he can undergo his training life in Korea while also finish his College life in London.

When he was 16 years old, he finish his master degree education in London, and two year after that he debut as an EXO member. When his father knew about that, he send a lot of people to bring Sehun back to Netherland. That year, he fight with his father a lot, but then his father giving up upon the willpower shown by Sehun. He insist to become a singer, runaway, fight, begging, to his father. The truth is his father finally giving up because Sehun and his father make a deal about Sehun will be a heir of SK Group. His father just allowed him to be a Singer in Korea for 10 years, then when Sehun 27 years old, He will leave the entertainment industry and after that he will carry out his duty to take over SK Group Business. Everytime there is a break activity of EXO, then Sehun will going back to Netherland and learn how to carry out SK Group Business.

Why their family living in Netherland, instead living in Korea. Because Sehun grandmother is half Dutch and Korea, and to avoid media circus in Korea his family then prefer and choosing to live in Netherland.

While the car going toward his family house in Amsterdam, Sehun gaze, looking outside the window. The road, the view, the sky, the tree, the building are still the same as Sehun always remember. It was so different from Seoul. When he still drowned in his mind, he hear Mr. Lee, his family Chauffeur talk to him “Master Sehun, instead of going to SK Main House, your father tell me to bring you to the SK Group Branch Office in Amsterdam first.”

“Okay Mr. Lee, just bring me to meet my father.” Sehun said, and he looking out again outside the car window and again drowned with a lot of things in his mind.

 

@Branch Office of SK Group in Amsterdam

Sehun going outside his family car and he walk toward the building and going to the very top floor to his father office.

When he arrive in the top floor of the building where only one office exist on that floor. He knock to the door and walking inside the office, while his father already there, sitting in his office desk reading some paper, which Sehun predict are the document regarding the acquisition of the Gong Min Coal & Mining Company. His father has been talked about that matter with Sehun by phone.

“Hai Dad. Happy birthday to you” Sehun said to his father, so his father notice his arrival. He walk toward his father and give a bag of a present to his father that he personally pick for him.

“Hai Son. Thank you for the present. Its been a very long time since you are going back here to Netherland, and actually I don’t need a present, what I need just one thing. His father said and continue his statement “What I need is the good news from you that will quit as a singer.” His sternly convey that to Sehun.

“Well, I still have 4 years to continue as a singer, and you already agree with that.” Sehun said “The intention of me going here to Netherland are just to celebrate your birthday dad. As a matter of fact, as always, I will never stop beseech to you to lengthen the agreement, so I can be a singer more than 10 years.” Sehun said to his father not less assertive as his father.

“Oh god, I don’t wanna talk about this ever again. You promise me for only 10 year to become a singer. 10 years is really a long time you know that son? And I almost loss my patient waiting here for you to take over our family business son. Therefore please don’t make me resentful.” His father said.

“Oh..Please dad, are you not seeing that I become succeeded as a singer in Korea. I can do both of the job as a same time. Instead hiding my identity like this, that I’m actually the heir of SK Group.” Sehun said to his father.

“Son...Media is cruel. Why I don’t want the Media know that you are the heir of SK Group. Because it will impact the stabilization of SK Group. You don’t understand it yet. Because, so far there is no bad issue about you. But when they knew that you are the heir of SK Group, they will make an assumption regarding why you prefer to become an artis rather than carry out our family business. They will make a unrealistic news, and our company will be threatened by that” His father said.

Sehun sigh and just nod his head. He love being a singer, and hope that his father could extend the period time to be more longer than 10 years.

“Today, there will be my birthday party in SK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter