two; nice to meet you too

knock knock

She finally came into the room, I stood there, somehow I was feeling nervous without any reason in particular. As soon as she entered her aura filled the place with selfconfidence. Her long black slick hair, with some red highlights it was the first feature I saw, she looked tall, perhaps slightly taller than me. Our eyes met for the first time, her brown eyes have this feline vibe, making her more attractive than she already is. I looked away quickly, my cheeks were going to start blushing soon, I didn't expect our looks to cross paths in that exact moment. She was walking around the room, when she checked everything she left her suitcase aside on what was going to be her bed and started to introduce herself:

"My name is Minkyung, but I usually go by Minky too, for shorter you know?

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kyungwon" we decided to go for a handshake after I finished speaking.

"Nice to meet you too"  she smiled.

"Isn't it funny that we are roomies and our names look alike? I asked, just in case the conversation would turn mainstream.

"Yes that's true, also, what's up with the door? Is it already broken?"

"It isn't, it was my fault I forgot to remove the keys."

Minkyung started laughing at me that much I ended up laughing too.

She started to unpack her stuff, first filling the closet with her clothes, before she came I already divided it in two to avoid misunderstandings. We will also have to set some rules, but we wil work on it later when she finishes.

"Kyungwon"

"Yes?"

"I need to go downstairs to pick the rest of my sutff, I'll be right back"

"Let's go together, I can help you" I thought it was a good idea, I wanted her to know I was going to be a nice roommate and if I didn't say anything she might have got the wrong idea of me.

We got to the hallway and there were the boxes, there were four of them and all had a tag with her name in.

As we picked them up, we started talking again:

"So, what are you going to major in?" she asked me while we were headed to the stairs.

"Fine arts, what about you?" 

"Film, tv and multimedia"

"Oh that's really cool"

When we were almost back at our room, my left shoe got untied somehow and I stepped it over, ending up falling on the second flight of stairs.

"Watch your step!" she put away the boxes fast enough and gave me her hand so I could reach it and get up.

I regained my composure, my body was full of embarassment, I should be more careful is not news how clumsy I'm.

"Are you okay? Have you hurted yourself?"

"No it's fine, thank you for trying to help me." 

"Look, your jeans are ripped and there's a scratch on your knee."

"The jeans were already ripped, Minkyung, it's totally fine I swear."

Minkyung was being stubborn about it and we got to our room finally without any further accident, she went straight to the bathroom, she didn't closed the door and I could see her clearly sitting on the bed, she was going through all the stuff I set on the cabinet, I knew what she was up to.

"I found it!" She finally said whilist she was holding the first aid kit I brought.

Firstly, she cleaned up the small amount of blood that sprouted from my knee with a tissue, poured some disinfectant and then finally proceeded to put a band aid.

"There you go"

"Thank you so much but I told you, there was no need"

"Oh, I almost forgot"

She suddenly crouched, I was confused not going to lie, I looked down and she was tying up my shoe lace that was still undone.