You're Extremely Kissable

You're Extremely Kissable

Donghyuck sits at his desk in the corner of his room. Hair messy from him continously running his fingers through it. He's sitting there, papers everywhere, and silently cursing at himself for not thinking ahead and not studying earlier.

He has an exam later in the morning, It's extremely important and if he doesn't pass, he's going to be in huge trouble with his parents. 

As he's reading through one of the stories, he hears a slight buzzing. He sets his work down, and walks over to the backpack he lazily threw on his bed. He reached inside one of the pockets until he felt his phone. 

Upon looking at the called ID, he unconciously smiled. He then pressed answer and cleared his throat.

"Hey Mark. It's like 4 am, why are you calling?"

"I'm outside your window. Open up." Mark replied, standing underneath Donghyuck's window, look up at it. He could see the faint glow of the lamp on the desk.

"May I ask why you're outside my window?" Donghyuck questioned. 

"Because I missed you, now open up! It's cold!" Mark's teeth clattered as he ended the call and put his phone into his pocket, waiting for Donghyuck to open the window.

"This kid..." Donghyuck sighed and put his phone on the table after realizing the call ended. He walked over to his window sill and there Mark was, standing under him. He opened the window and Mark soon climbed up and closed it behind him.

"I almost froze to death!" Mark exclaimed. "I can't believe you kept me out there that long!"

"Don't worry. If I wanted you to freeze to death, I wouldn't have opened the window." Donghyuck laughed, throwing his arm around Mark.

They weren't dating, but most people would disagree seeing as how they acting towards each other. They were always clinging onto each other and acting like a couple.

They liked each other though. But them both being too thick-skulled, they couldn't see it.

Mark laid down on Donghyuck's bed, moving Donghyuck's backpack down to the floor and taking off his own jacket. He snuggled into the pillow and smiled up at Donghyuck.

"Are you really just going to lay there?" Donghyuck questioned

Mark hummed in response, his smile widening.

"Well I have to study, so try not to distract me" He moved back over to his desk, picking up where he left off. Out of habit, chewing on the back of his pen while doing so.

Mark just laid there, watching Donghyuck. The way his hair was so disheveled, the way his eyebrows furrowed while reading and writing down notes, the way his eyes looked so tired but so full of life. 

Mark knew that he was falling in love more and more with this boy everytime he looked at him.

"Donghyuck?"

"Hm?"

"You're extremely kissable, you know that?"

Donghyuck choked on air. "What?" He squeeked out, a blush creeping up his cheeks all the way to his ears.

Mark chuckled softly and got up. He made his way over to Donghyuck and cupped his face.

"You. Are. Extremely. Kissable." He said with a small smile.

He leaned in, his eyes closing.

Donghyuck could feel Mark's breath and shivers went down his spine. He closed his eyes and it happened.

Their lips met.

Fireworks seemed to go off.

Donghyuck's hands found his way into Mark's hair, pulling him closer. Mark's hands at Donghyuck's neck.

It may seem cheesy, but at this exact moment, they knew how much they loved each other and that they wanted each other and only each other.

Mark was the one to pull away, noticing how Donghyuck seemed a little sad that he did.

He chuckled. "I love you, Lee Donghyuck."

Donghyuck opened his eyes and again choked remebering that Mark Lee kissed him.

But he didn't hold back when he replied.

"I love you too, Mark Lee."