She is Coming

The Princess On White Horse And The 7 Lambs

"Hello.. Baby girl when are you gping to arrived here?"
Asked rapmosnter asking the person he called.

"Around 9am oppa, the flight is a little bit delayed because of something.."

Nodding, namjood tell the person he called that he will be the one who pick her up at the airport and cut the call after bid her goodbye.

"Boys, lemme tell you something. Taehyung ah~ can you call jungkook and suga for me"

Frowning hearing that he need to wake Suga from his sleep he whines.

"A.. Hyung but suga hyung is sleeping, you know he will curse sirrrooooo"

Sighing, rapmon send taehyung to call jungkook instead while he will wake Suga himself.

After all gathered in the living room including Jin who just get home after having a meeting with manager to discuss their schedule for the whole week, Rapmonster start talking.

"So i gathered here because i want to tell you guys something important, Jin hyung we don't have any schedule tomorrow right?"

"Yes we don't have since we already done with promotion and fan meeting and signing so we are free for the next 3 days"

"Joha.. So tomorrow i will picked someone at the airport, and i will take one of you to help me, and the rest help me here."

"Who is going to come hyung, you parents?"
Jimin who dont talk since the first they gathered asked his hyung, since this is new for them to be gathered by Rapmon, usually he just do things himself or with manager hyung.

"Good question, so my cousin is going to come, she is very closed to me. We grew up together and she going to visit korea for half a year or maybe less or morw from what i heard"

"She??!!! Is she pretty hyung?" Jimin asked again after hearing a girl going to come meet them, well maybe not meeting them but they will meet few times right?

Hearing this Rapmonster a little bit annoyed because he know how much of a flirt Jimin can be. Dont mistake him, he loves Jimin like a brother but if it involving Lucy he will do anything to crush the person who hurt her.

"Jimin ah~.. Dont start, she is my sister okay, please behave yourself"
Palming his face feeling tired suddenly hearing Jimin whinning telling him that he just want to meet his sister not more, lucky Suga hyung is with them so he can control Jimin better than him.

"Arasso~.. So i want taehyung to go with me picking her up from airport, and i want to ask the rest to clean the apartment beside us for her to stay. Its been cleaned but i need people to put the stuff like utensils, and other things for the kitchen in place. "

"Woah hyung.. He is going to stay in the apartment beside us? Woah she must be rich, i heard that the price for this apartment is quite high since the place is quite huge and she staying alone tell so much how rich she is"

"Yes, Jungkook.. She is going to stay in the apartment next to us, so im rooting for you guys to help me prepare the apartment. Don't worry the bedroom and living room is done furnished she have staff ti do that. The only things she need is the kitchen to be done since the plates and utensils and others just came like yesterday.

"And Yes Jungkook she is rich. She is the one who create Instagram and twitter" (C'mon this is just fanfic.. No serious business kay.. 😘)

Hearing that Rapmonster sister is the one who create Instagram and Twitter shock them so much, they never knew that Rapmonster has someone quite powerful in money business.

"Woaahhh hyung she must be glamorous then, what is she like and how old is she"

Hearing how excited the boys asking about his sister Rapmonster smile and telling them how gorgeous his sister is but far from glamorous type of girl. She is very humble, never use her money unnecessary and even don't even use any branded staff in her daily life. Just for event or red carpet as representative for her company that she wear branded staff but mostly she is just like normal girl being.

"Oh, i forgot.. She is also an executive in our company and Higher executive in Cj Ent and she is only 23 same age of me just younger by 2 months" (a/n again just fanfic 😘)

Hearing new information coming from Rapmonster mouth they again shouting impression and becoming excited and curious. Because they never met someone so young and as representative in many Big companies before even owning two big popular SNS app.

After he told them the details about tomorrow before the 95 line can ask more question Rapmosnter told them to sleep since they will need to wake up pretty early