The dining table I despise

Matchmaking Community
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mark! Get down now dinner’s ready” A sound that Mark’s doesn’t want to hear. Not only because he hates getting interrupted when he is in his only free time but also because he hates being called out for dinner. No he don’t hate food. No he don’t hate leaving his room. He hates seeing his family there.

“I’m coming” Mark groaned.

Reaching the table, he saw his parents and his two siblings already in their seats.

“You’re 23 seconds late” their butler said to him in a monotone voice. His father is already glaring at him as he was taking his seat. But Mark didn’t care. This is just normal for him.

“So how was your test Mark?” his mother asked him in her fake sweet voice

“It was ok”

“… and the results?”

“The scores were not announced yet” Mark lied avoiding his Mother’s wrath.

His grades were good but not perfect. But knowing his mother Mark thought that lying is the best option. Even though he know his mother will end up knowing anyways.

------------

 

“Mark why did you lie?” Mark’s eldest brother, Taeyong (the only one he likes in his family) asked

“I didn’t get a perfect score in English” the fear marked the boy’s face. “What should I do, hyung?”

Taeyong knowing there’s no way around hugged his little brother.

 

The following day will soon be harsh on Mark….

-------------

 

HAECHAN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter