Hate at first sight!

Oh boy, It's Love at first fight!

 

 

It was the start of new semester, which means new faces from lateral entry and new professors appointed to uplift their-whatever they call as standards. The early winter is not doing good to many students, the forth coming signs of flu evident with red noses and little sneezing sounds can be heard, here and there. 

Minghao, however was not the one to be bothered by petty things as such. His so called fierce attitude morally won't allow him to indulge in socializing with others, nor does he care about people who's about to cater his studies and lecture session for the next three months. 

"You want a grade, a good one at that...I'll make sure I get it"

That was his approach towards studies and that athletic body he has, comes from years of training in Wushu, a skill he doesn't express often in public; not because of insecurity or some like that. He doesn't like bragging about it, like few of the students does it with half boiled hapkido they learn from third rated teachers. 

His group of friends or actually  acquaintances, he prefers to call them consist of his senior Soonyoung, a small kid who goes by the name of Lee Chan and  his short hyung Jihoon, who he wanted to squish like a teddy bear and roll with him on the ground. Too bad soonyoung won't allow it. 

The lean muscles on his biceps and his stead fast walk make people think twice before talking to him, successfully refining stupid heads coming to him for whatever reasons they have. He's not the one who has short temper but people often tell him exactly that, two black eyes he gave to his classmates when they called Jihoon "shortie" be the most apparent evidence. 

He himself calls Jihoon "shortie" everytime and Lee Chan doesn't see the point. 

His single mother cares a lot more about her job in corporate office than tending to her only son and the choice of signing him up for the wushu class was the only good thing she ever did, according to Minghao besides bringing him to the world. The boy doesn't care about his divorced father nor does he keep accounts on her mother's short time boyfriends. 

Minghao always wanted to grow pets but his lazy attitude and care free life didn't want to put a living being in danger. 

He avoids his neighbour Mingyu and his boyfriend Wonwoo like  plague, after one time he saw them canoodling in the terrace. Minghao had deliberatedly avoided that spot for wushu practice and the couple themselves; acting like he didn't know them,for that cringy itch that comes up when his vision lands on them.

It's not like he hates them for being gay. 

Being a panual himself, the boy doesn't give a about it, but the whole process of falling in love and making chocolates for valentines is too mainstream for him. When confronted whether he wanted to die as an unskinned hermit, he simply posed a middle finger, giving the thug smirk everyone hates to see. 

"I would die to see the person who'd whip Minghao's  and make him stay in lane"  was Jihoon's twenty first birthday wish, blowing the lit candles on the strawberry cake silently with that eating grin  and the very oblivious Minghao, who was next to him, twisted the confetti canon with slitted eyes, not knowing that's exactly what's going to happen to him. 

 

It was the third day of the semester, and just like every other time, Minghao swung his back pack and walked through the corridor like he owned it, the sound of professors shouting about concepts and what not in junior classes amusing him greatly. His next class starts not until the next twenty minutes, Jihoon and Lee Chan in their own level of classes respectively, giving no space for the idea of bunking. 

Minghao  randomly choose a spot, opposite to a particular junior sociology class, viewing how a little chubby boy wearing specs is enthusiastically answering every question the teacher asked. 

He rolled his eyes, wondering how people like him do exist. It is not that he hates the idea of studying or paying attention in class, but few prodigies think that they own the whole department and the way they try to over smart other students is absolutely sickening- he's totally being sarcastic by calling them prodigies. 

Hao finally breathed a sigh of relief, when that nerd placed his on the polished wooden seat, the teacher proceeding with the rest of the topic. 

It was when he fished for the mobile phone, did the accident happen. 

Someone had the audacity to splash water on his face. 

Minghao, of course was got off guard, his vision blurred with water which gave him an acute sting in eyes, preventing him from seeing the face of the er who did this to him. 

The boy heard numerous apologies, but he was very well determined with the fact that he's not letting him go without giving him a piece of his mind, a striking kick on his shin if possible. He had to be a bit discrete with that. 

Whenever Minghao decided to go all thug on a particular person he'll make sure that no one's around him, nor does he leave a significant evidence behind, because the college management absolutely believes in the motto of "Trust with valid evidence"

And not once was he placed in any sorts of penalty for indulging in violence and this time however, Minghao decided to forgo his carefulness and carry on with the flow. 

When his vision was clear enough to locate a guy's face, his heart first time thumped helplessly, the narrow nose of the man giving his face a distinct look of handsomeness, and he kind of looked like an imported product from Japan.

Minghao's mind summed up the man's features in the span of thirty seconds, his heart stuttering at the wholeness of pure untainted good looks. However his thugness woke up the last second before he decided to withdraw the attack, resulting him in landing a square punch in the tall man's left cheek, the brutal force of it resulting in the birth of pink coloured bruise, which undoubtedly will turn to a purple one in the course of time. 

'What the ?!' The stunning visual shouted, and Minghao was about to give him his legendary middle finger, on to which he had placed a small red stoned floral ring. 

However, when he saw the teaching faculty from the opposite class staring at them with gritted teeth and whole of that class students turning up themselves as the audience for this unofficial smack down, did he realized he ed up. 

 

                                                                                                                                      @@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

'Minghao! Look at the bruise for yourself!' The chairman shouted at him, holding the pretty boy's face in his grip quite tightly in the name of examining it. 

Hao looked up to see the "Japan import" staring at him with a dirty look, a scowl curled at the corner of his lips. 

They were currently situated in the chairman's room, the pretty boy sitting next to the Chairman, legs folded and all, Minghao on the opposite side, standing with his head hung low, his eyes however sneaking glances at the fickling expressions of people there, including his homeroom teacher. 

'Sir, he splashed water on me!'  Hao defended himself, picking up his wet graphic tee he was wearing that morning. 

'It was an accident and I apologized, what do you expect me to do?'  The lean figure sitting next to the chairman asked, the challenging look on his face agitating Minghao's peace even more, and that definitely didn't include the way his heart is doing somersault at the moment. 

'Your words sound like you are not taking responsiblity for this issue..' Minghao retorted, throwing the tee shirt down which had a dragon print on it. He liked dragons, a lot. 

'Seriously, what do you expect me to do...? I don't get your problem' 

Honestly, Minghao doesn't know why he's reacting like this either. The last time he hit someone was the guy who cheated on his classmate whom he considers as his sister - she was half chinese. He got away quickly with that since no one saw it and that guy was too afraid to open up his mouth and told his parents that he tripped in men's washroom. 

Most of the times, Minghao acts cool; controlling his emotions because that is the first and foremost step in learning any martial arts and main ideology he learnt from watching Karate Kid, twice. 

Maybe, it is that handsome face that is irking him or that cool posture that boy is maintaing or what?

He couldn't put a finger on it. 

'I require an apology' 

'I apologized, already..'

'A proper one' 

He saw that boy rolling his eyes, and that expression brought a small smile to his face which he quickly covered up by pretending to cough.

'I'm sorry, Minghao...I acted carelessly and it wasn't my intention to hit your cute face with water' 

Minghao could feel his neck heating up. but he picked up the wet tee and covered it around his neck, nodding at the boy with small smile. 

'I accept your apology, I'm sorry too.' The boy said, picking up his back from the floor. 'The issue is over, I guess' 

He said and was about to walk out of the door, when the "Japan import" stood up from his seat, pushing the chair backward in process, raising an accusing finger at Minghao.

'Who said the issue was over?' The boy asked, pointing the bruise forming on his cheek.

'What?' Minghao decided to play dumb -  not his fault that the success rate in following this method was high, especially with his mother. Before the handsome man could open his mouth, the door to the chairman's office was burst open, and there entered a lady followed by a man wearing geek glass, carrying a suitcase.

'My Junnie~ are you okay? Who hurt my Junnie~?' The woman was wearing red matte lipstick, face caked with make up and a short business suit; making her look like she dropped from a secretary roll of a second rated Korean film. 

Minghao, on seeing this whole heart wrenching mother - son reunion, couldn't help but snort; his body shaking - his mind however badly wanted to suppress the laughter. 

'Yah! Is it you?' The lady pointed at him, and only from the close look did he realize the  woman shares his nationality. Seems like the lady understood it too, slurs of Mandarin coming out from , mocking his whole existence and that her son knows wushu and he'd whip his when they are out of the school premises and that she'll hire thugs to beat him up nicely. 

'I'm a thug myself, Ma'am' Minghao replied, in perfect mandarin and the lady gasped dramatically, pointing an accusing finger at him just like how her son did a while ago, widening her eyes at a very confused Chairman. 

'Look! did you hear that? He's such an irresponsible child!' 

The chairman looked like he's about to go crazy. 'Mrs. Wen, please try to talk in Korean, you very well know we can't understand whatever language you spoke just now, besides we didn't ask you to come here, who called you?' 

The mother's boy put his head down and the Chairman glared at him.

It was the turn for the lady's secretary to speak up. 

'Sir, our young master is hurt...we require compensation!' 

'Mister, try to understand, That guy is a college student, not like he runs some business empire, give him a break'  His homeroom teacher supported and Minghao was thankful for that. 

'He should have known that before hitting our young master!' The man with geek glass stood affirm, and the honey skin toned boy was losing his patience. Minghao looked at the pretty boy, who looked like he'd rather be anywhere than here. 

'Listen, I'm sorry, shouldn't have hit your son...I cannot pay up any sorts of compensation and that's final' 

The lady was kind of taken aback by his boldness and Minghao had some unnamed satisfaction blooming in his heart at the sight of her reaction. 

Well, that smugness short lived when the pretty boy leaned over and whispered something in her ears, his mother's facial expression visibly perking at that, the glint in her eyes was so bright that it could overshine the LED bulb glowing above her head. 

'My smart son is so kind....he came upon on the idea of employing this guy over here as his new secuirty guard for a month, to pay up the compensation...' 

 

 

                                                                                                                      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Minghao couldn't believe that this is happening. One minute he was a free bird, who could go wherever he wants and spend his weekends lazily and the next moment - he's pushed as a new employee in Wen's residence. The moment he heard the proposal, he wanted to continously bang his head on the Chairman's polished, well kept desk.

His homeroom teacher and the Chairman seemed to like the idea of it, the lady brainwashing them with the words of "discipline" and "opportunity". 

Minghao stood stoic there all the while, half mindedly wanting to call his mom for help but realized that she'd push the contract for six months instead of one.  He doesn't want it. thank you very much. 

A visiting card was shoved in his hands by the pretty boy, and few people in the room told something to him, but his brain became half dead by then, the scenario of being the pretty boy's bodyguard playing in his mind like a broken record, enslaving his month's freedom for a single not so painful punch to the man's face.

How bad could that be?

They are just over reacting?

'They are well endowed with money, of course they would react like that!' was Soonyoung's reply. 

'Why don't you pay up the money?' Jihoon questioned him, examining the visiting card that Minghao crushed out of spite. 

'I'd rather kill my self than borrow money from my mom, besides she would roast me in a frying pan for hitting a guy again.' 

'Soonyoung, this is actually your senior, Wen Junhui...' 

The said person's eyes expanded on hearing Jihoon's words, grabbing the card from his lover's hold to examine it by himself. 

'Minghao you are doomed, he'll kill you slowly in his own way'  Soonyoung declared. 

The Chinese boy threw a nasty look at him. 'What do you mean?' 

 

                                                                                                                @@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

When Soonyoung warned him about the special attitude of Jun's, Minghao didn't pay any heed. In fact, he thought it'd be at least entertaining for him to watch make Jun a fool of himself. 

But now he realized, that he'd rather sweep this whole mansion's floor rather than hearing Jun spewing some narcissistic . It had been only fifteen minutes into the mansion, but Minghao has already analyzed Junhui in hundred dimensions. For starters, the boy only drinks caramel machhiato, sharp at 8.30 in the morning; rides Manhattan grey audi everyday, the assistant he hired will open the door for him and will manage the flocking girls around him; he'd wave his hands like a prince he is and will walk to his class, his personal assistant carrying the bag for him. 

Jun has a ing fan page for him!

One thing Minghao doesn't understand is that, how come he doesn't know these things. Like, he's been to this school for the most part of his life and not once did he see the mass population of girls waiting near the school gates until today morning. 

When his actual Personal assistant told him about this, he freaking laughed at his face, saying this is not some K drama and that he shouldn't exaggerate things. Now that he realize, the reception Jun received at the entrance of the college is almost as similar to the one where celebrities get.

'Take my bag and clear the crowd' Was Jun's curt command. 

Minghao rolled his eyes, but obliged nonetheless; knowing he has no other go. 

The Chinese boy always thought that girls were like flowers, soft and gentle, graceful and all, except for his mother of course - exception made after overhearing her curse at her ex- boyfriend. But now, after a girl sprayed his eyes with perfume bottle when he asked her to back the down, he realized girls can be fierce if they want and men can't do anything against them, because they'd be labelled as some sadistic psychopaths and male chauvinists. At that moment he resented on the fact that how this society possess double standards and how men should have some organizations to save them from fierce woman. 

It took him good thirty seconds to realize that he's thinking about society before college gates, with stinging eyes. 

He quickly disposed the ladies, with endearing words, determined that, he some how should save his eyes from that alcoholic cologne or what not hidden inside the pretty purses they carry.

Minghao carried Jun's bag, everyone murmuring at the sight of them together and few boys greeting Junhui at the corridors, hunching at the corners - like a typical college scenario and he was smug enough to throw a stylish salute at them. 

Then came the chic that must be present in all rich men's lives. Her hair was tied to a little pony tail, swishing from side to side, and a sickening devil voice inside Minghao wanted to dunk those strands in kerosene and lit them up in fire.

Well, he can't do that, of course.

The girl walked ahead of him but behind of Jun, accommodating herself in the intermediate space and he really wanted to shout at Jun to end his early morning ramp walk and get over with it. 

Finally the boy reached his class, and just as he turned over, Minghao tossed his bag to him and walked away, only to be pulled back by a grip on his collar. 

'Pick me up at lunch' 

 

                                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                             @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

'Heard that you became a slave of some hot guy' Minghao's seat partner who goes by the name of Yoon Jeonghan asked him. 

'Well, i'm not a slave, you smartass...I'm his bodyguard' He retorted. 

'Well, they are just same, duh....' 

Minghao had enough of this humiliation. 

'Say one more word, I'll break your teeth and end up in prison!' 

That Yoon boy let out a little chuckle at that. 'You are a softie to do such things, get over it! besides my boyfriend will break your knuckles one by one and design them into some pretty earrings, if you lay your hands on me...' 

The guy sitting next to the duo got terrified on hearing the conversation and moved to the last seat of the class room. 

 

                                                         

                                                                                                                             @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

The lunch hour came soon too much to his liking, his friends waving him good bye in the most dramatic way possible. He didn't turn and look back knowing Jihoon and Soonyoung would give him that mocking grin and that Jeonghan guy would be eating face with Seungcheol.

Minghao doesn't what know deed he did to get these people as his friends and that pain in the he met recently, who goes by the name of Wen Junhui. The boy purposefully walked slow, so that the "Japan import" won't look for him, trying to satiate his hunger first.

But what he didn't expect was Junhui waiting for him before the empty class and corridor, leaning on the white rail with hands folded. 

In few exact to describe the situation : He was lstanding there like waiting for his girlfriend whom he wants to go on a date with. 

'Sorry, I'm late...' Minghao said meekly, ducking his head away in embarrasment, a pinch of guilt adding to the equation. The pretty boy simply stared back at him, with eyes  sharper than any of the weapons Minghao had an encounter with. Not that he used them for fighting, you know..those stuff he saw in a Joseon Museum. 

'I could see your sorry face right from there, when you walked liked you didn't give a ' Jun pointed at the point of corridor where the floor starts. 

The senior didn't wait to hear the reply from the other, throwing his bag at his hands and began to walk forward, in the direction of cafeteria. 

 

                                                                                              @@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

'You eat from cafeteria?' Minghao asked absent mindedly, fondling the sausages with his fork, startling the other. 

According to Minghao rich brats don't touch normal foods they prepare in schools, as though they are made of clay and mud. Sure, home cooked foods are much better in comparison, but the way they scrunch up their noses in disgust whenever they pass by the cafeteria is completely in contradiction with this "Japan import", who seems to love the meals they make there. 

The apparent evidence being Jun stuffing up his mouth with rice, to the extent that he can't speak a syllable.

He was caught off guard at the moment, munching fast to swallow the food, the question hanging in air before his face. 

And Minghao may or may not have considered Jun cute. 

'.......I like the food here, what makes you ask that question?'  Was Jun's response.

'Well....nevermind, by the way where are your friends?'

Minghao was troubled by the fact. Early in the morning, many people surrounded him, almost leaving no fresh air for him to breath, but now the place they were sitting was completely void except for two of them.

'Why do you ask too many questions?' Jun asked.

Minghao now's the one to suffer, wracking his brain for answer. 

'Nothing much, I'm just curious' 

'Keep your curiousness to yourselves' 

Minghao erased a little bit of compassion he developed for the boy in his heart. Well, he doesn't need it anyway, what's the point?

 

                                                                                              @@@@@@@@@@@@

                                                                          

'I'll see you tomorrow' Hao gave him a slight nod, a bit rudely if we might want to add; walking out of the Wen's residence, but was stopped on track when his employer called him. 

'What?!' He shouted from the spot he's standing at the moment. Jun beckoned the boy to come over to him and any day, Minghao would have given him the middle finger now that's accentuated with a red stoned floral ring and walk away without giving any . 

But now, it's entirely a different situation. 

'Where are you going?'  Jun asked him, his arms folded, standing on the wide staircases leading to the mansion door, and Minghao stood few steps down making him arch his neck to meet the other's eyes. 

'Home...' 

'My assistants and guards stay in my mansion' 

Minghao could tell where this was going. 

'Look, I have my mother waiting for me at home and she'd flip the whole world if she knows that I'm staying away . So kindly make an exception and allow me to leave' 

What he said was an absolute lie, because he never saw his mom at home, she was too busy socializing with her acquaintances or busy working her off till dawn. They'd greet each other in week ends and for most of the time, he'd stay in his bedroom, racking his fridge later for food or depend on fast food take outs for lunch and dinner. 

Jun gave him a pointed look which made Minghao kind of think that...maybe this dude could read his mind ; that look resembling to how his grandmother caught him when he was sneaking up in the kitchen to eat cheese. Good old days. 

'I did a back ground check up....' Jun said in a voice heavy with teasing  'so just give up before embarrassing yourself more' 

'Ahhh....Damn it!' 

The guard at the gates sneaked a glance at the college student going nuts in the front of his employer's house and gave a throaty laugh.

 

                                                                                               @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Minghao's eyes drooped heavy with sleep, wanting to bury his head in a fluffy pillow and cover himself with the duvet, he terribly misses it at the moment. 

'Yah, go get me a coffee' 

The boy glared at him. 

'You glaring at me won't take you anywhere, so now go downstairs and ask the cook to make a coffee for me'  was Jun's reply, before he leisurely laid is back on the expensive navy blue recliner, plugging in the apple ear phones and nodding his head in the beat of the song. 

If Minghao's anger could kill some one, Jun's body would have been laid lifeless on his bedroom floor. 

No wonder Soonyoung gave him such a reaction.

When asked for permission to take spare clothes from his house, the older picked few dresses from his walk in wardobe, dusted them and threw it in his hands. If he'd file a case in HRC, the hell would break down but he doesn't know how to do it, so he resorted to just simply killing him over, again and again in his mind. 

It took a long time for him to find the kitchen, but the view and the interior of it just made his jaw drop on the floor. 

The cupboards were well designed, good lightings and beautifully constructed counters, the size of it as similar as his School dorm living hall, in China. 

Except for him, no one was there around that area and Minghao didn't know whom to ask for the coffee. Finally he saw a lady coming back with laundry from back entrance and for a short moment he wondered how it would be to escape this place through that door.

'What do you want, son?' 

A korean lady asked and the boy was so touched by the title. 

'Jun- I mean young master wants a cup of coffee' 

The lady gave him a helpless look. 

'Honey, I hate to say this but, the cook's out for a break and he'd come back only after a hour, you know how to make a coffee right?'

Minghao nodded.

'That's great, can you make one for him? I would do it myself if not for the piling up laundry and the lady would kill me if I didn't do it before she arrives, which actually won't be that long and I-'

'Ma'am, it's okay, no need of excuses, I'll just....help myself...it's only a coffee right?' 

The lady pinched his cheeks in return. 

'Aigooo....such a well mannered kid, I couldn't believe why our mistress thinks about you like that..' The ahjumma said and left, not knowing this innocent boy could throw few punches if the situation absolutely requires him to do so. 

With that little bit of motivation, Minghao walked in through the kitchen, opening few cabinets to find the ingredients. 

 

                                                                                        @@@@@@@@@@

 

When Minghao returned back with the coffee, his master was already asleep, an ear phone loosely dangling on the shoulder of his. He gently placed the hot coffee mug on the table near him and covered it with a lid. 

The "Japan import" was sleeping peacefully, his mouth slightly parted and Minghao couldn't help but muse that all innocence in this world is resting on the face of his employer, at the moment; slightly feeling guilty at the sight of tapered pink bruise on his cheek.

He settled on the couch, situated at the corner of the room, placing his head on the arm rest; mindful not to dirty the cushion with his feet. 

The boy couldn't tell when he fall asleep that evening, but he dreamt of walking pumpkins and Byun Baekhyun - his favourite Exo member. 

 

                                                                                 @@@@@@@@@@@ 

 

Minghao felt lonely all of a sudden.

When he woke up, the time was already past his usual dinner time, his stomach churning in hunger. He looked at the recliner to find it void of any life, the iPod haphazardly sprawled on it. 

He climbed down the stairs to hear high pitched laughter sounds and the insecurity - say for lack of better word, came creeping in his veins. 

Minghao looked down at himself to be still dressed in what he wore that morning and barefooted except for the hello kitty socks. He sighed and went back to Jun's room, picking up a hoodie quickly, throwing in a khaki shorts and wearing the sneakers, came down the line of stairs; paying no attention to people sitting there.

He knows a fast food restaurant some where around there and hoped that it didn't get closed already or else he would have to live off the convenience store instant noodles and he wasn't sure if he would even get hot water. At the turn of the main door knob, a hand immediately encircled his elbow, pulling him back from the entrance.

'Where are you going?' 

It was Jun.

'Dinner'

'Kitchen is that way'  His employer pointed out the direction.

Minghao suddenly felt burning holes at his back and when he turned around, he found his owner's friends staring at him with eyes filled with curiousity. 

'I know, but I prefer to eat outside and moreover if you are worried that I'd run away, you don't have to because when I give my word I stand by it' 

Minghao doesn't care that he's disowning his pride and pleading at the moment. This system is too ed up for him. 

'You are not going out of this house and that is it, if you fail to do so I'm filing a case and i'll take it to the court; choice is yours'

The boy coldly said and turned his back, his friends murmuring few things and one of them openly chuckled at him, which made Minghao's blood boil in enrage, luckily the ajhumma he saw earlier came back and took him to the kitchen and gave him food.

Minghao swallowed every spoonful along with the lump in his throat, tears threatening to slide down his cheeks. 

He decided that he hated Wen Junhui.

                                                                                      @@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Minghao didn't expect to meet a cute bubbly person on his bed when he entered his alotted room for that night. The boy was wearing cute red framed specs, his feet shaking in a playful manner and the former found himself intrigued by the other's actions.

'Oh...you must be the new fish?'

'Pardon?'

'I mean the one who caught that brat's eyes....'

'Are you talking about Wen Junhui?'

The bubbly cutie pie let out a snort. 'Of course, who else? I'm Seungkwan, Cook of this house, we didn't have the chance to meet earlier' 

'Hello, I'm Minghao....I'll be staying here for a month, if i'm fortunate it will be less than a month' 

'I heard from the head maid, sometimes the boy is too much....must add a little bit of excess salt in his omlet tomorrow, what do you say?' 

Hao smiled at other's own way of trying to make him comfortable. 

'If that's fine with you...'

'You can call me hyung, come here and take a good night's sleep'  Seungkwan patted on the other side of the bed. It was large enough for two people to accommodate and from this Minghao understood that Jun's family is filthy rich to provide food and housing for people who work for them. 

The chinese boy did as he was told, carrying the folded clothes of his and his school bag, tossing it haphazardly in the cupboard before slumping on to the bed. Bed time showers can be damned for a day. 

'You are from China too?' He heard the cook ask him.

'Yeah, but I moved here when I was a child' 

'Good, then you can speak to Jun in Mandarin or cantoneese' 

Minghao chuckled at that. 'I wish to not to speak to him' 

Seungkwan sighed at that. 

 Minghao heard the sound of rustling sheet and moments later, the bed lamp was turned off. 

'Sleep, we'll talk leisurely some other time' The cook said, before calling it a day. 

 

                                                                                             @@@@@@@@@@@@

 

The Chinese boy was well up before the time he usually wakes up, surprisingly. He got himself a quick shower and dressed in  a red tee and acid washed jeans; the tee being too lose on him, slipping off his shoulders from time to time; however he liked the way how the red complemented his honey colour. 

When he entered the main hall, a divine smell tickled his nostrils and his stomach woke up at that,begging for food. His feet walked in the direction of kitchen without recieving any instructions from his cereberum, the back frame of some one racking up the whole kitchen for making food catching his eyes, which in some way resembled himself practicing wushu. 

'Seungkwan hyung...?'

The cook was startled at first, but gave the brightest smile later, beckoning him to come inside. A plate was immediately handed to him with a nice looking vegetable bread sandwich and fried bacons. 

'Eat up quickly and give this coffee to your master' 

Minghao couldn't help but notice the way Seungkwan was trying to be formal outside of his room. 

He glanced at the clock and realised he had no time for lazy eating, and that lead him to biting off the bread in large pieces, a bit wildly if he might want to add; earning a chuckle from the cook. 

 

 

Minghao, skillfully balanced the too hot coffee cup, for his "master", climbing the staircase pretty quickly, knocking on the bedroom door to get the required permission, which as expected he didn't get any. 

Jun was still sleeping, eventhough he had only twenty minutes remaining on clock, if he'd ever want to reach school well before the time. He didn't know how to wake him up and he would be lying if he said he didn't think of splashing cold water on his face.Well, he deserved to get one but that would put him under another sort of slavery contract which he absolutely loathes with all his heart. 

Luckily his eyes found the blinders and with a small smile on his lips, he unwinded them, sunlight now dancing prettily in the huge expanse of the room. 

The result was quick, as he heard a gruff groan from the lump covered by the sheets, residing on the bed. 

'Wake up!'  Minghao shouted and Jun sat uproot, with disheveled hair and squinting eyes. The boy was wearing a white tee and short pants, but still the level of attractiveness was high, much to Minghao's dismay...or more like his self control's dismay.

'Don't shout...' came the reply from the sleep laden boy, who took little steps to the bathroom.

Minghao shook his head and walked out of the room. 

 

 

The tough boy was about to fetch Jun himself from his room as he was  going at his wit's end.  

The latter came down the stairs; all fashionably dressed,moments later. The boy simply hung his bag on the shoulder and left through the main door and Minghao had to hurry up before he leaves  in his car without him. 

The ride to the college was silent, except for the heavy breathing sounds. 

Just like yesterday, Minghao opened the car door for him, Jun ascending down like a prince; a hoard of girls squealing at his arrival. The young one couldn't believe how everyday these girls assemble in front of the gate without fail and he assumes that Jun lowkey enjoys this attention.

He was so much absorbed in his own thoughts that he got startled when Jun threw his arm over the his shoulder, escorting him into the campus.

'What's nagging you to the point that you didn't even notice the top slipping from your shoulder' Jun whispered and Minghao turned probably in all shades of red at the moment. 

Quickly, he swatted away Jun's arm and adjusted his sleeve, mumbling how much he hates to wear this tee, which actually in fact was the best selling one in the market, not a trend anymore, now.

'Minghao~' 

A spark of shiver descended out his spine when Jun called out his name. His vision blurred out for a second and he badly wanted to smack himself for acting like a high school girl. Nevertheless, he turned around and again, Jun slid his hand on his shoulder and the latter prayed to all higher beings that it wasn't what he thinks it is. 

Minghao didn't bother to step out from the hold and neither did they utter any exchange, the girl he saw yesterday came and joined Jun on the other side, and for a second she made Minghao ponder on actually what she's trying to pull off. 

The senior's class room arrived and Minghao saw him leave, the girl entering the class with him, and before any weird thoughts could hit him, he vacated that place, gaining few attention from people around there. 

 

                                                                                  @@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Because of the morning trip to his senior's class, Minghao couldn't make enough time for his friends, just waving them a good morning as the staff was already there inside the class and he knows that one of these days he's going to turn up late for the first hour class. 

The classes started, calculus early in the morning. However, the teacher gained his attention with tactical teaching and the boy actually felt, that for once this subject was not boring, until the cell phone in his pocket vibrated.

 

Unknown number

Bored, entertain me 

                                                                                                                             Who is this? 

He frowned, as it is very unusual for him to recieve messages from unknown number.

 

 

Save this number, I'm Jun

                                                                                                                              I will, I'm busy

Remember what I told you yesterday....

                                                                                                                             What the hell do you want?

nothing...just let's talk?

                                                                                                                              too surprising...

 

Minghao couldn't believe this guy wanted to talk with them, Like, yesterday he didn't give a damn about him. What now, all of a sudden?

 

I command you to talk with me! 

                                                                                                                           Why am i not afraid of your orders?

You should be.

 

The younger one decided to ignore his texts. He pressed the home button and inserted it into his pocket. His phone vibrated, again and again...again....and it went to the point that it agaitated him at the same time his hands were itching to take it out and read, out of sheer curiousity.

Take it out and read, he did.

 

Talk to me..

 

Yo...

 

MINGHAO!

 

My slave boy....

 

ughh....I just hope your tee falls of from your shoulder and  old men will ogle at you!

 

What kind of a curse is that? 

              

                                                                                                                                      Remember the punch I gave you?

 

Very well...all healed now.

 

                                                                                                                                       want one more? It will be my pleasure....

You want to stay near me one more month or what?

                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                                                                        In your dreams, I'll pick you up at lunch.

I thought of releasing you from the duty since you didn't hang out

with your friends.

                                                                                                                                         That can be adjusted.

 

 

And that ended up in hoard of strangers along with Minghao surrounding Jun, at lunch hour. The rich boy couldn't help but squirm in discomfort, curious eyes raking him up and down, the silent awkwardness completely unberable for the usually talkative ones, especially the likes of Soonyoung.

'Hao, did you finish that pending assignment?' Jihoon asked, swirling up the sphagetti with the fork.

'Oh hyung, I did it...' Minghao answered and fell into silence, kind of thinking if it was a bad idea to bring his hyungs along. He thought Jun would enjoy the extra company, judging from how that boy pestered him to text during class hours. 

Jeonghan seemed to be in hurry, who was literally mixing up various dishes of the regular meal together and swallowing in one morsel.

'Yah! It's disgusting' Soonyoung voiced out his honest opinion, which went unheard by the one to whom it was directed. 

Few moments later, the pretty boy got up, swinging his back into his shoulder. 

'Cheol called me, got to go Hao! See you in next class'

He didn't even wait for the Chinese man's reply, jogging out of the cafeteria in a fast pace. Jun didn't stay back that long either. 

But something at the back of his mind told that he had upset Jun in some way, which was apparently evident from the way Jun showed his back coldly, not that it was unusual of him.