Unraveling Ties

Could You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up with a massive headache and continued yelling from his mother for him to come down for breakfast.

Going out from his soft, warm blanket, lazily, to his attached bathroom, to wash up and prepare for another day in his university, memories from last night started playing in his mind vividly. He still can feel the warmth of Kyungsoo's lips, how their bodies fit perfectly together. Shaking his head in the hope of getting rid of those unwanted memories, he took off his clothes and his shower while hamming to one of his favorite songs.

Going downstairs to the kitchen, he found his mom next to the stove cooking his favorite bacon with eggs.

His mother turned around and kissed her son's forehead after sensing someone behind her. Mumbling a quiet Good morning, Jongin set down in his chair, zoning out from time to time while waiting for his breakfast to be served.

Walking to school was a challenge for him.

Jongin was running at the same time texting his best friend, he didn’t notice someone was standing in front until he bumped into him.

Jongin smelled the other person, his scent was intoxicating, Jongin felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist protectively as they both fell to the ground but luckily for Jongin, the body beneath him shielded him from taking the hit.

A low grunt escaped the person’s mouth when his body hit the cold hard floor. Jongin’s eyes had been shut the whole time, he instantly buried his face in the crock of the other’s neck, inhaling the latter’s surprisingly intoxicating sweet scent. Jongin opened his eyes when he heard the other speak.

« Are you okay ? » he said in a very low deep tone, more like a whisper as if he didn’t want others to hear him but loud enough for Jongin to hear.

Jongin raised his head a little to look at the other’s face and his heart made a dangerous flip at the sight of Oh Sehun.

« Are you okay? Have you been hurt anywhere? » Sehun repeated

Jongin was stunned, shaking his head, he tried to get up but the arms around his waist were preventing him from doing so. « I-I’m fine, Y-your arms » Jongin wasn’t sure why he stuttered, probably from the other intimidating aura or maybe the shock. he couldn't tell because the other’s eyes were nothing but warm as he looked at him. He couldn’t tell exactly.

And then, it seemed that Sehun realized he was still holding Jongin as he abruptly pulled his hands away.

Jongin was quick to stand up « Thank You »

Sehun waved him off as he his heels with a small smile.

Jongin stood there watching as Sehun walked down the corridor, in a daze, he felt an arm snake around his shoulder, making him jump.

A groan left his lips when he knew who it was, rolling his eyes at the person, he wanted to concentrate on Sehun a little bit more but his stupid best friend kept distracting him with his questions. « What? »

Jongin continues to walk with his best friend on his tile bombarding him with questions about what happened, and why was he with Sehun.

« He helped me when I sadly bumped into him and I was about to fall», Jongin said trying to avoid more questions from the other.

Baekhyun hummed and continued to walk in silence until a familiar perfume scent caught his attention just when he was about to turn around, he felt a familiar strong arm sneaking around his slim waist.

Chanyeol.

A -eating grin, as Jongin liked to call it, curved his lips when he felt his boyfriend’s familiar soft kisses on his neck, « Mmm, Chanyeol-stop » Baekhyun moaned and Chanyeol took it to his advantage and he gently bit his earlobe, another moan escaped Baekhyun’s lips.

Chanyeol tightened his grip on his boyfriend’s body « I miss you » He said with a sweet honey voice.

« I miss you too », said Baekhyun

Chanyeol hummed and then spun Baekhyun around and the latter wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s neck before leaning in to kiss him passionately.

« Get a room » comes Jongin’s voice. Jongin always wondered how his best friend dated such a horney guy.

« We already did » Chanyeol replied and Jongin made a gagging face before walking away. He then turned his attention back to his Boyfriend « What class do you have this morning? » he asked caressing Baekhyun's cheek affectionately

Baekhyun pulled away and glanced at his phone « OH ! I have management » He said straightening his clothes.

Chanyeol chuckled « I have marketing, I’ll walk you to your class then,» he said pulling his boyfriend along as they both started to walk.

They engaged in a little talk until they finally arrived at Baekhyun’s lecture hall. Chanyeol leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Baekhyun’s lips « See you at lunch. » He said with a wave of his hand and walked away.

Baekhyun smiled before entering the lecture hall

Concentrating was proven to be a challenge for Kim Jong In that morning, his mind kept drifting to what happened before his class, shaking his head, his teacher noticed how he was zoning out and Jong In is so grateful he didn’t say anything.

The bell rang announcing the end of the class, Jongin packed his things and dashed out the door.

Jongin spotted Sehun leaning on a wall as he typed something on his phone. Sehun smiled when he saw his boyfriend walking toward him.

Jongin was walking toward the cafeteria when he saw Sehun walking down there to a table, Luhan beside him, Jongin had been trying to avoid meeting the guy since their faithful bumping this morning. He watched the couple talking, teasing each other, Sehun asked Luhan to sit down while he went and brought them something to eat. Jongin was so engulfed in watching them that he didn’t even notice Baekhyun and Chanyeol approaching him, he was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, « Hey, ain’t you going to come in? » Jongin heaved a sigh and proceeded into the cafeteria, many students were going in and out, he didn’t give any of them a glance, he headed straight to buy his food and set on an empty table gesturing to his friends to come and set. « Let’s sit down here » Jongin chose the farthest table from Sehun’s and his boyfriend's. He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter