Dear Joohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: read author's note at the end because it's important!

Dear Joohyun, 

By the time you read this, I'll already be dead. Don't blame yourself, because it was my idea to take my own life. 

Why do I even bother telling you anyways. You're probably too busy having with your colleague at work. 

I saw the both of you doing it when I wanted to give you the lunchbox I prepared. 

I can't do it Joohyun. I've tried to ignore it, but I can't. It hurts so badly. 

It hurts when you reject my kisses, my hugs. It hurts when you come home close to midnight or sometimes not at all. It hurts when you blurt out things like "I don't love Seulgi, I love you" to me when you come home drunk, clearly imagining me as the woman you're seeing behind my back. 

But It hurt the most when I caught you with your hands all over another woman, kissing her like I never existed. And when you didn't even bother chasing me or telling me you were sorry afterwards, that was when I knew my time was up. 

I have to let you go now. Maybe I was too selfish for keeping you to myself. 

Just know that I still love you no matter what. 

-Love, Seulgi

The latter wiped her tears emotionlessly with the back of her hand. She stuffed her final letter into the drawer where she had previously kept every single letter she'd ever written. 

Maybe Joohyun will find the stash of letters one day, maybe she wouldn't. She does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter