His friends 👬

Just One Day 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers !
Please vote, comment and follow me (if u like my stories)
I am sorry if there are grammar mistakes. 

---------------------------------

"Who is this cute chick?" I raised my head towards the blonde haired boy. I was really shocked seeing six handsome boys around the table Taehyung and I was sitting. 

"Yah, dont ask stupid questions! We all know this is Jennie, Taehyung's best friend. And keep ur mouth shut fool, not only us there are people inside the cafe!!!" They were really funny and sweet. I kept smiling towards them when they sat in the empty chairs around the table. 

"Hello Alien! Longtime no see.... I just feel like I wanna give you a tight hug man" One of the boys patted on Taehyungs shoulder. He had a beautiful green hair. Actually, his hair was like cotton candy. 
Grrrrnnnn....
'Oh ! My stomach betrayed me'  When I look at the others their head turned towards my side. I just showed a shy smile and looked down because of the embarrasement. Taehyung was the first one to burst out with his foolish laugh. He always laughed at me when I was embarrassed in front of everyone. 
'If I can throw a chair at him, I will do it happily but others were looking at my side and towrads this horrific alien. 

"STOP IT YOU FOOL" I pinched Taehyung's hand and kicked on his right leg. He was really ugly when he laugh like that. Even how can he laugh at me in front of everyone ? I just found that others were laughing at me too. 'God, I wanna disapear from the Earth'

"Stop it" I raised my voice at them but Taehyung kept laughing at me. I just got an urge to stood up and leave the cafe but I was really hungry not to do that. 

"Okay guys now enough!" Brown haired boy clapped his hands. I was glad that he stopped them before I kick them all out of the cafe. 

"Nice to meet you dear, Jennie! I am Namjoon. You can call me Joon if u want. Don't mind these brats, Okay? They are just trying to fool around! I think you can understand what I said ?" He raised his hand towards me to shake it. I showed his a big smile. Others were looking at us like we are a married couple. 

"She is really cute" I hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter