My best friend

Just One Day 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's p.o.v

"Hey... Tae oppa... Do you wanna grab some breakfast?" I just back hugged him when he started to laugh at me. 

"Yah, you really are a hungry wolf..... I mean a wolf pup!" He held my hand as we walked towards the cafe which was two blockes away from my house. 

" Oppa, can you invite your friends to join us? I just really want to get to know them.....!" I just rubbed my nape of the neck when he gave me a surprise look. I showed him a cute smile as I walked passing him.

"Yah, arent u coming ?" I walked back towards him to grab his hand. 

"You mean we should call those babies for the breakfast? Why is that? Am i boring that much?" He raised an eye brow showing his famous i am hurt look. 
I knew his antics and never fell for them. I knew him too much that I could guess anything he is up to. 

"Babies?" I turned back towards him.
" Okay my lady, I will take a call and ask for them to join us !!! Now happy?" He took a call when I just played with my phone because i was bored to death. 

"They said they don't want to meet you!" Taehyung put his phone inside his bag looking at me with a smirk. 

"Liar, I heard everything! They said they would love to meet me.... Tae oppa I think you really need a hard kick on ur !!!!!!" I jumped on to him kicking his right leg even if i planned to kick on his I just changed it when i saw that aegyo of this boy stood in front of me.  

"You really want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter