Banghim Ver.

Of Soulmates and Curse Words

When asked to describe Himchan, most people would say that he was a spoiled brat. Himchan didn't disagree. He hadn't wanted to be like that but when you're the only son of one of the richest businessmen in South Korea, it wasn't easy to remain humble.

Himchan got whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. So when his father failed to get him the limited edition of an expensive watch made by his favourite brand, he felt more than frustrated. And like every other time when he didn't get what he wanted, he threw a tantrum like a seven year old kid. Yelling and screaming at his father and the maids.

His father, already used to his tantrums simply sighed before apologising and convincing his son that he'd somehow get the watch. Himchan, however, was far from done. He stormed out of the house, cursing under his breath and anyone who knew Himchan would be smart enough to avoid him for the rest of the day.

Without knowing it, Himchan had walked a great distance from home. Tired and angry, he went to a cafe for a cup of tea. "One latte, hurry up!" He ordered the waiter as rudely as possible. The waiter didn't say anything back before leaving.

It only took a second for a different waiter to come and serve him. Himchan took a sip snd immediately felt the anger return. "ing idiot!" He yelled at the waiter. "This is black coffee! I ordered a latte! I hate black coffee. Don't you know the difference? How are you even allowed to work here!?"

Himchan continued ranting at the top of his voice but the waiter just remained quiet. By then, almost everyone in the cafe was gathered around the two, wondering what was going on. Ten minutes had gone by and Himchan was still ranting. "Brat!" The waiter muttered under his breath but Himchan heard it loud and clear.

"Brat!? How dare you? First you serve me the wrong coffee and now you're calling me a brat!? You didn't even apologise!" He yelled at the waiter.

"Well maybe if you'd let me speak, I might have apologised but no, you just kept on ranting an ranting!" The waiter shouted back and Himchan was honestly surprised by how low his voice was.

 

"Give it now!" He yelled and the poor waiter simply gave him the number. Smirking, Himchan dialled it, hoping that he would be able to get Youngguk fired. Right then, Youngguk's phome started ringing surprising everyone in the room.

Yongguk calmly picked up the phone. "Hello, Bang Yongguk, owner of Heavenly Cafe speaking." He greeted surprising everyone even more. But nobody was as surprised as Himchan. In fact, he even dropped his phone, which showed how surprised he was. Youngguk merely laughed.

"You-! My phone! Do you have any idea how expensive that was!?" Himchan yelled and Youngguk grin faded.

"What? Are you seriously blaming me right now? You dropped it yourself!" Youngguk shouted, frustrated.

Himchan could only take so much. He lashed out at the waiter, punching and cursing him. Youngguk punched him back, leading to a full on fight. Curses and blows were exchanged as they beat each other to a pulp until finally, the police came and stopped them necause a customer had called them.

~~~

"Hyung! What the hell!? For god's sake! You are 18, not seven. You are supposed to be calm!" Daehyun scolded Youngguk at the hospital. The police had let them go and the two ended up at the hospital where both had to call someone to come get them. Youngguk had called Daehyun and Himchan had called a kid named Jongup.

"He started it!" Youngguk yelled pointing to Himchan who scoffed. Daehyun was about to reply but his eyes widened when he saw Youngguk's wrist.

"Hyung...why do you have the words 'ing idiot' on your wrist?" He asked. Youngguk let out a gasp as he looked at his wrist. He then looked at Himchan's wrist and saw the word 'brat' engraved on it.

"Oh my god! We're soulmates!?" Himchan yelled. An awkward silence fell upon them and then suddenly Youngguk laughed. Soon, Himchan joined in and Daehyun and Jongup were left, watching the two elder people laughing their heads off.

"Well, that was one hell of a way to meet a soulmate." Himchan said wiping away a tear from laughing so hard.

"Yeah, want to come over to my place?" Youngguk asked and Himchan agreed. The two left, hand in hand, forgetting about Daehyun and Jongup who were still watching them with bewildered expressions.