Page 8:Truth or Dare

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

“This is your club??” I asked. Shock is written all over my face. They just laughed. Jiyong nodded.

 

“So that why you look so richy richy in the first place... ” I grinned. This place looked so expensive. I bet only high class people will come here. I furrowed my brow as I see every room have this kind of paint that hanging on the door. My brow knitted together and observed them one by one. The paint has its own design and meaning...if we combine them all, it like tell us a story? I’m not quite sure but it seems special.

 

“My father owns this......not mine...” He chuckled and holds my hand. "I will tell you about the paint if you being a good puppy today..." Jiyong tell me as if knows what I have been thinking. He brushes the left strands of mine and tucked it behind my ears. I can feel myself blushing as Jiyong smiled at me mischievously. I slapped his hand. Jiyong pitched my cheek. I just rolling my eyes and giggled. I just getting comfortable with him.

 

“ But you will....boss...” Seungri excitedly said.  I saw all the man in this very club bowed to them. They look scary with a gun on their hand. It feels like I’m in the action movie.

 

“Don’t  be afraid..they just a bodyguard. ” Jiyong tighten his hand with mine. I look at Yongbae and TOP. They look so serious. Daesung on the other hand just appears. He wore a black jacket and like them he also has a gun slide in his pocket. He smiled and hugged me.

 

“Pretty noona!!!!”  Daesung yelled excitedly. Jiyong still holding my hand so it’s hard for me to hug Daesung back. He pulled away and asks us to follow him. But someone stopped me. Push Jiyong hand with mine. Jiyong groaned.

 

Jun? My eyes widen in shock. What he’s doing here? Where’s Hyuna? I look there is no one behind him. Before I can ask him, Junhyung take my hand and hid me behind his back. But he’s so handsome when his not being a jerk.

 

“What you think you are doing?” Junhyung asked Jiyong. I grabbed Junhyung arm and calm him down.  He ignored me and glared at Jiyong.

 

“Oh come on....we are here to have fun...don’t spoil our mood...” TOP gritted. I can feel his annoyed. Jiyong look pissed. Seungri looked confused and the other seems to enjoy the ‘show’.

 

“Can I join?” Junhyung asked and let me stand beside him. He tried to smile. . I like when his start to smile. It brightens my whole world. There is something inside me melting seeing it. I make a mental note to appreciate his smile more after this.

 

 I send a pitiful gazed toward them and they actually smile back to him. Jiyong just shrugged and continue walking beside Daesung.

 

“Why are you here?” I asked quickly, curious.

 

“I came for you stupid...!” He hissed. I pull my hand from him but he caught it back and held it tightens. I sighed in defeat. Always do or talk without asking my permission. That my Junnie…oh crap! MY?M.Y? I think I have lost my mind. He tightens his hand with mine when Jiyong turn back at us. He sees our intertwine hand and then he looked away. His expression changed. I wonder what Jiyong will think? Junhyung is not my boyfriend but his act like one. I sighed heavily. Junhyung raised his eyes brow at me when he sees me at my 4D world again, but I just shook my head telling him that everything is ok.

 

We entered a huge room with a huge sofa and a huge TV. There were alcohol and a lot of food on the table (snack+pancake+pizza) and a lot of other foods. I my lips and patted my stomach. Oh well…..

 

This room so exclusive..I bet only his friends and family can enter this kind of room because I saw their picture (Daesung+Jiyong+TOP+Seungri+Taeyang) that hanging on the walls, wore a school uniform. So they know each other since then. There also have a picture when 5 of them still kids...I scanned the picture closely. I'm sure that look like orphanage. But their appearance...seem opposite. Jiyong rich...so do the members. I wonder how they end up together.

 

Seungri jumped over the sofa and excitedly pick a song. TOP asked me and Junhyung to sit. Jiyong take a sit in front of me. Our seat went like this...from the right Jiyong, Seungri, Yongbae, TOP, Daesung me and last Junhyung.

 

“Seungie...what song do you want to sing?” Yongbae asked me. He grabbed the remote from magnae and gives it to me. Seungri whined and try to get this remote from me back and success. I saw Junhyung chuckled.

 

“See?I can make this guy smiled....” Seungri said proudly. Take his hand out to Junhyung. They shook hand.  “I’m Seungri, this is Jiyong...and....yahh introduce yourself...” Seungri push Taeyang body lightly.

 

“I’m Yongbae....” Yongbae raised his hand like a school kids.

 

“I’m TOP....oldest...so..a bit respect ok?” TOP said while grinned. He then rest his head on Daesung shoulder but the younger push him away. TOP whined and used his weird aegyo towards the others and leaned his head again on Daesung shoulders. They seem close and cute.

 

“I’m Daesung……the most hyperactive one beside Seungri…” He flashing his eyes smiles to us. He looked so innocent. Daesung and Taeyang have this kind of smile that make they look like a little angel. Seungri pursed his lips in protest.

 

“I’m Junhyung....Hyunseung’s best friends...” Junhyung replied.

 

“You look coolest when you smiled....” TOP hand off Junhyung a drink. Junhyung smiled in return.

 

“Actually you look cooler hyung.....” The drink exchanged hand. I saw Jiyong busy looking at the screen picking a song to sing.

 

 I sit closer to Junhyung and whispers “ See...they are not bad. Plus they are cute and friendly...” He looked at me with a huge smile on his face. It made my heart go flutters and beat faster. Then I realize his face is too closed to mine so I decide to stand up and offered myself to sing first.

 

 I pick ‘My Everything’ song. I love to sing since I was young. Dancing and singing is my passion but since Father didn’t allow me so I decided to give up. Everyone went quite when I first start the song. Seungri, Yongbae, Daesung, and TOP sing along with me. But Jiyong and Junhyung keep on looking at me. I can see Junhyung steal a glance toward Jiyong then he back watching me sing again.

 

They clapped happily as I finished. I asked Jiyong to sing. He agreed but instead of him alone he prefers to sing with the guys. They pick ‘Lies’ song. When Jiyong start rapping I was in awe...TOP deep voice, Daesung vocal, Taeyang smooth voice and Seungri…their voice blend well together. How come they look so much cooler when singing?

 

Junhyung look at me with a passion eyes. I know his remember our hard time with B2ST members. When I decide to withdraw..our dream to become singer and dancer completely thrown into a trash. His eyes redder....I want to hug him but I hold myself back. I continued to watch them singing.  I stand up and clapped happily.

 

“Wow...you guys are daebak...!” I said while raise my thumb toward them. They giggled.

 

“Junhyung...your turn...” Jiyong passed his microphone to Junhyung.

 

“I don’t sing....” He said and let Jiyong hand hanging. I take the microphone from him. Jiyong look hurt but I can’t force Junhyung to sing. He’s not in mood.

 

“Oh come on.....” TOPDAE said in unison.

 

“Why don’t we sing a girl group song....?” Seungri raised his brows. I look at Junhyung, blink cutely and whined a little. I make a puppy face to him. Junhyung poke my cheek and giggle in return. Yes, success!

 

“Oh ok....” Junhyung take the microphone from me.

 

“Aigoo….pretty noona…that so cuteeeeee…” Seungri pitched my chubby cheek and squished it.

 

“Magnae….behave yourself….” Jiyong warned.

 

“That too cute to resist…..” Seungri rolled his eyes and just ignored Jiyong warning, stood up and take the microphone on the table.

 

“Don’t act cute like that again….” Junhyung whisper to me before he join them and I just nodded helpless.

 

“2NE1!!I’m the best..........huhu...” Daesung look excited.

 

Jiyong as CL.

TOP as Park Bom.

Seungri as Dara

and Junhyung as Minzy.

 

“Music starts!”Yongbae screamed. He starts to show off his random dance too. The room becomes chaos when 2NE1 song I’m The Best starts to play. Jiyong pull off with an awesome intro. I laughed when TOP try his hard to imitated BOM. Oh my god, he look exactly the same. He so y...then he try to reveal his leg like Park Bom did. Youngbae laugh and slap my body continuously. He reminded me a lot to Dujun (B2UTY knows him well).

 

Daesung laughed so hard. Then turn to SeungRi..he start to jumping like a little kid. He continues to mimic Dara small voice...hahaha that funny. Junhyung sway his body right to left. This is not Junhyung! I can’t believe my eyes. When he about to turn..his arm end up touching Seung Ri nose. Seung Ri groaned. They are laughing together. We are laughing like crazy.

 

I shed my tears because of too much laughing. They continue to sing until to the part when Jiyong danced solo....Daesung shook his head disbelieve for what he saw. Kwon Ji Yong dance? Then he rolf again. They finished it with an awesome way. Daesung, me and Yongbae stand up and give a group hug to them.

 

“Why don’t we play truth or dare?” Seung Ri suggested when we rested on the sofa after having a round of laughter.

 

“Ok....but the Dare is to drink this in one shot!” Young Bae holds a huge glass of alcohol in his hand and sway it left and right. They all nodded but me. I didn’t how to drink but I can’t refuse to play too. They start to spin the bottle and it landed toward TOP.

 

“ TOP do you have something against me?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Truth...err...no i means YES...i hope you can change your hairstyle...it getting lame” TOP said and giggled. Yongbae pouted.

 

“It’s comfortable...and this is called fashion...” Youngbae touch his hair and show off.

 

“Fashion my .........” TOP scoffed and getting a punch from Yongbae.

 

“Yah...my handsome face...” TOP growled. They keep teasing each other until Jiyong ask Youngbae to start the game. Youngbae start to spin the bottles back and it’s landed toward Junhyung.

 

“Are you gay?”Jiyoung asked. Junhyung look surprised then he smiled. I about to protest but Junhyung answered shut me up.

 

“I’m not.......” He confidently answered. Whatever the truth...it is still hurt me in a weird way. Why should I feel sad? I already know this right? Plus I already have someone I like.

 

“You?”Junhyung asked him back. Jiyong clicked his tongue before answers.

 

“You have to let this bottle land on me first......” Jiyong answered with a smirk. Somehow I look Junhyung face disappointed for some reason. Junhyung spin the bottle and it landed toward me.

 

“ Do you love Junhyung?” Jiyong asked me. My jaw dropped. Junhyung looked at me. No, everyone looked at me. Waiting for my damn answered.

 

“Dare......” I said slowly try to avoid everyone stared including Junhyung. I manage to reach this huge glass and closed my eyes. But before I can drink...Junhyung snatch this glass from me and drank it.

 

“Yah........it’s not fair...” Youngbae protest.

 

“We didn’t say the rules...don’t we?”Junhyung said. The others just nodded. I spin the bottle again and it landed toward Junhyung.

 

“ Do you love your girlfriends?” Jiyong asked.

 

“How come you the only one that questioning?” Junhyung snapped.

 

“We didn’t say the rules...right?” Jiyong sarcastically said. They were in eyes-stare-battle before Junhyung take another glass and drank it. He spins the bottle again and it landed toward Jiyong. It’s time for payback. Junhyung furrow his brow. Jiyong smirked. Understand what Junhyung wanted him to answers.

 

“Yes, I’m gay.........” Jiyong leaned himself on the sofa. Junhyung eyes widen. Maybe shocked of what his heard. He looked at me but my eyes still on Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong you don’t really have to answers him.....” TOP said as he changed his sit with Seungri. He whispers something to Jiyong which I can’t hear. But later Jiyong smiled. Then he spins the bottle again. It landed toward me again. I want to scream.

 

“Do you have someone you like here?” Dae Sung grinned. His play with Youngbae hat and put it on him later. Youngbae try to grab it back but failed.

 

“Dare.......” I answered with a pounding heart. I hate this kind of game. I’m about to take the glass when Junhyung snatch it again from me. He drank it all.

 

“This is the last....”Seung Ri said while yawn. I spin the bottle and it landed toward me again. I don’t know how to react. This is the horrible night for me.

 

“Seungie....could you be my boyfriend?”  Jiyong asked me. My jaw dropped. And not to mention my heart start to pounding even faster when Junhyung held my hand. I didn’t dare to look at anyone. I just looking down.

 

“Ji...I...I...”I felt myself stuttered. I look at Jiyong. But his eye is on Junhyung. I try to pull my hand from him but his tighten it more. Junhyung look in messed. He’s pissed off. This is not a good sign. The others look calm. I wonder if they knew it earlier.

 

“Da....re....” I mumbled. Jiyong sighed. Junhyung took the glass and drank again. They look at me suspicious. Wondering why Junhyung drank it instead of me.

 

“I can’t handle alcohol........I will end up drunk in terrified...that why...”

 

“It ‘s ok...you don’t need to explain...”TOP smiled.

 

“Seung....i’m a dead serious about it...” Jiyong bit his lower lips,waiting for my reply.

 

“Seung...we leave...” Jun Hyung stand up still holding my hand. He look completely drunk.

 

“I’m not hearing his answers yet.......”Jiyong complained. Getting pissed is all written all over his face. Junhyung clenched his fist. He glared at me. Demand me to answers. But I just keep my mouth shut. I bowed at them and say sorry about Junhyung. They look okay with it.

 

“Why you don’t answers his question huh?Did you like him?” Junhyung asked me. He push my hand harshly and  make a way to the door. I run after him and he pushed me again but even harder. I thought i’m gonna fell on the floor but Ji Yong caught me.

 

“Yah....you hurting him....”Jiyong raised his voice. His hands still hold on into me. Junhyung is about to punch Jiyong in the face when he saw Jiyong hand around my body. His body trembles in anger. He look scary this way.

 

I pulled myself away from Jiyong. I can see Ji Yong disappointed over me but I can’t let Junhyung go home alone with his condition now. I make a way to Junhyung to support him when his body was about to fall. He pushed me again. I put his hand around my neck, tighten it. I bowed at Jiyong and the gang once again and leave them dumbfounded.

 

 

===

This chapter is a rewrite...so some of you already read it.... But since I lost the chapter due to AFF conflics..so i just type it again. I changed some part and added some scenes....hehe..I just want to thanks all my subscribers and commenters...i reached 50+ subscribers....oh yayyyyyy....the next chapter is a gift to all my readers........yes, when i said gift...that means huge gift...kyahhhh....

 

And thanks again to all my subscribers.Love You

jokerdoublev 

bus2seohyun

b2utyAngel

VipAplusInsprit2

sunsetcity

sarahle898

dazzling_leader

kpoplover_b2stseung

MyBeastMySecretTime

Kiseob_cute

shy777

K2hana

SyeraJoe

braver

feerafiera

junnieSeung

se_park

VeeJunSeung

xndrlnd

anastasia95

MoonLight7

9202101

Juran_HyunMi

tqaseobie

kpopbadgirl

kpopluver1

XIAOJAE

Yeo_HoonMin

icbbicbbicbvs

princeJang

Yayayah
-Kaname-

InfiniteYunJaeLove

KoreanFreak

yeyoon

LikeAJoker

Only2Chaerim

pinkhamsters

ukwonbias09

m3nt0s

mspitfire

yeoni93

 

And to my new subscibers....welcome

RoseScarlet

SoeulMate_JS

missasaya

yukiko

123chu

Manama

sunlsLjoker

namchan

Attacoft_239