The Surprise!!!

An Anniversary Surprise!

Jonghyun and Key have been bestfriends since their elementary days.

When they entered high school, some things have changed.

They got more closer and closer to each other everyday.

One day, Jonghyun have decided to confess his love for Key.

Key didn't let Jonghyun down.

He gave his sweet "yes" to Jonghyun.

Now, it will be their one year anniversary.

Jonghyun wants it to be memorable for the both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

I was walking on my way to school.

Still thinking of a beautiful plan for our  first anniversary as a couple.

"Good morning, yeobo."

Someone hugged my arm.

I looked by my side and it's no other than the love of my life, Key.

"Good morning to you too, baby." I said as I put down his arm and put my arm around his shoulders, pulling him into a hug.

"Uhm, Jjong, What are you thinking earlier? It seems like you're in deep thinking or should I say planning something?" Key said with his not-so-good smirk.

Oh yeah I forgot Key could sense things easily.

How can it be a surprise anniversary if Key will know about it.

"Aniyo, baby. It's nothing." I managed to say without being nervous and added it with a smile.

"Oh Jjong, you've been secretive to me these days. Tell me, are you in love with someone?" Key break from the hug and turn his back at me.

I sighed. I s my arms on his waist giving him a backhug.

"Baby, you're the only one I love and you know that." I whispered in his ear.

"Let's stop this drama and go to school, arasseo?" I asked him as I held his hand.

I can still see the blush on his face.

We walked together to school holding hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key's POV

I blushed at my yeobo's statement.

But I'm still wondering what he's thinking a while ago.

Oh Kim Jonghyun, you better not cheat on me.

But when he smiled and held my hand, I blushed again and we walked to school together.

As we walk inside the school, everybody kept staring at us.

Did I mention that my Jonghyun here is a campus heartthrob?

Well, yes he is. That's why all the girls here are jealous of me.

Well, it's not my fault to be a beautiful creation.

"Key-hyung! Jonghyun-hyung!" 

Someone called us.

Jjong and I turned around to see who it is.

It's Taemin with Minho and Onew with his chicken.

It's so early for a chicken, Onew, I thought.

"Hi guys!" Jjong greeted them.

"Uhm Taemin? Why are you and Minho, holding hands like that? Is there something I have to know?" I said while eyeing Minho.

"Key-hyung, Minho confessed to me just yesterday." Taemin said while blushing and holding up Minho's hand showing their couple rings.

"OH! MY BABY TAEMINNIE!!!! YOU'VE ALL GROWN UP. YOU WILL LEAVE ME!!!" I said while pulling Taemin for a hug.

"Come on baby. Don't be such an Umma. Our maknae is a big boy now." Jjong told me as he tapped my back.

I pulled away from Taemin's hug and nudge Jjong's abs with my elbow.

"Ouch. That hurts, babe." 

"It suits you, Mister." giving him a diva glare.

Then I turned my head towards Minho," And as for you, Mister Choi Minho, You better take care of my pretty baby here if you don't want me to do EVIL THINGS TO YOU." I said while giving him a don't-you-dare look.

Minho just chuckled as he put his arms around Taemin's shoulder,"Yes, Umma! I won't upset your dearest baby here." Minho said while looking at Taemin's blushing face.

"Oh, Come on... guys....Let's go... to our.... classes now." Onew said while munching on his chicken. (A/N: Yep. It's not breaktime, yet he's holding a bucket of fried chicken)

We just chuckled at Onew and went to each of our classes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they went to their classes...

Jonghyun and Minho have the same class while the others have different classes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the class...

Jonghyun's POV

"Jonghyun-ah, why are you spacing out?" Minho waved his hands in front of my face.

"I'm okay, Minho-ah."

"You're not good at lying, Jonghyun-ah." 

I sighed.

"All right, Minho-ah. I'm thinking of a surprise that I can give to Key. Tomorrow will be our first anniversary."

I said as Minho tapped my shoulder.

"We can help you if you want."

My face brightened up with what Minho had said.

"Really? Thanks. Let's meet at my house after school." I said to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class...

Key's POV

At last, the classes are over, time to go home with my yeobo.

As I was walking out of the classroom...

Won't you take me to funkytown... I'm international baby, 1,2,3~~~

My phone rang...

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey baby, I can't walk with you home today. Eomma called me and asked if I could run an errand for her. It's something really important. I gotta go now babe. Saranghae."

"But---"

He hang up.

Jonghyun hang up.

Oh Shisus.! Ugh! KIM JONGHYUN!!! I have no choice but to walk all by myself..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

I don't want to lie to Key but I have to plan these things right away.

Minho and Taemin are here with me in my apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DAY HAS COME....

Key's POV

Today is our first year anniversary.

I'm so happy.

Since yesterday, I haven't heard anything from him.

But I hope he didn't forgot our anniversary.

I let out a loud sigh as I went out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

Today is the day.

Hotel reservation? Check.

Fireworks? Check.

Bouquet of white roses? Check.

Candlelight dinner? Check.

My gift to my baby? Check.

I smiled as I saw my checklist.

This should be perfect.

KIM JONGHYUN! FIGHTING!

I punched my fist to the air.

Then I went out to go to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

Jonghyun was on his way to school...

Suddenly...

An arms wrapped on his waist.

"Yeobo! Good morning!" Key greeted his lover.

Jonghyun smiled of what Key did.

He pulled away from the hug and wrapped his arms around Key's shoulder.

"Good morning to you too, babe." Jonghyun said as he kissed Key's cheek.

"Uh, Jjong, Do you know what today is?" Key asked.

"Huh? It's friday, dear. Why? Is there something important for today?" Jonghyun said.

Key stopped walking.

'How could he forgot our important day?' Key said in his mind.

"Baby, are you okay? Am I forgetting something important today?" Jonghyun said as he shook Key's shoulders.

"A-aniyo. It's nothing. Let's just go to school." Key faked a smile as they walked to school together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEIR DAY JUST WENT ORDINARY...

After class...

Key is still sad.

He thought that Jonghyun really forgot about their anniversary.

He didn't even saw Jonghyun after class.

He thought that maybe his lover is just busy.

As he was walking down the hallway...

"OH! KEY!!!!" Onew waved his hands to get Key's attention.

"Hi there hyung. Have you seen Jonghyun? I haven't seen him after we got here to school together earlier." Key asked.

"Aniyo. I haven't seen him this day too. Can I walk with you all the way home, Key-ah?" Onew asked.

"Yeah sure, hyung." Key said.

Then they walked all the way back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key's POV

Jonghyun where are you?

It's our important day and you forgot it.

Tss.

"Key-ah! Here we are! Key?! KIM KIBUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!" 

I startled at the voice calling me.

"Hyung, uh yeah thanks for walking me home." I said faking another smile.

"Yeah, it's okay. Let's go out later. You have to dress well. I want to bring you somewhere special." Onew-hyung said as he winked at me and ran away.

"I'll pick you at 8pm sharp." he shouted.

Ah! This hyung of mine.

I smiled at the thought of going out with him later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7: 58pm

Key is getting ready.

He have a brotherly date with his hyung.

He wears a purple skinny jeans, a red shirt with white blazer and brown man-boots (A/N: I'm not good at styling so please just imagine it. )

Suddenly someone knocked on his door.

"Key-ah, are you ready? Let's go." Onew said while offering his arm.

Onew wears a white polo, denim pants and brown leather shoes.

As they got out of Key's house, two men with bonnets on their heads covering their faces grabbed them.

"What the---? Who are you? What are you doing.?" Key asked.

"Key-ah, don't worry I'm here." Onew tried to grab the man but he failed.

It seems stronger than him.

The two men grabbed the two guys inside a car.

The other man went to the driver's seat.

Oney and Key were in the backseat with the other guy.

Key was so afraid, he's clinging on to Onew's clothes.

"Everything will be fine." Onew said as he hugged his dongsaeng.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:30pm

They arrived at their destination.

The two men grabbed the two guys out of the car.

They grabbed them upstairs.

"YOU! STAY HERE WITH HIM!" The other man said while pointing to Onew and the other man.

"What? I can't leave Onew-hyung alone."

"I'm okay, Key-ah. Just obey them so no one will get hurt." Onew said to him smiling.

"YOU! COME WITH ME!" The man said while grabbing Key and putting a blindfold around his eyes. 

When they reached the rooftop of the building, Key can hear a song.

It's just instrumental but it has a romantic melody.

It sounded like a violin playing.

Suddenly someone removed his blindfold and he was stunned at what he saw.

A series of fireworks in the sky spelling out the words...

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY, BABE! I LOVE YOU!

Key was in the verge of tears when someone s his arm around his waist.

"Do you like it, babe? Happy Anniversary!" Jonghyun turned Key so that he can see his face. 

Key was crying.

"I thought you have----" Jonghyun cut him.

"No, I haven't. I love you so much. How can I ever forget this day?" He said while giving him a bouquet of white roses as a sign of his pure love to Key.

He also gave a heart-shaped necklace with their names inside, Jong <3 Key.

Jonghyun wear it around Key's neck.

Key was so surprised.

He can't help but crying.

"So you have planned all of these? Even the kidnappers are hired by you?" Key asked

"I don't need to hire anyone. If I could have them." pointing to the three men behind Key. The two guys removed their bonnets revealing the 2min couple and Onew already munching a piece of chicken in his hand waving at Key.

"Sheez.! I should have known that. You've got yourself a good set of friends with good acting skills." Key told Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just chuckled.

They start sitting down at the candle light table and Jonghyun signaled the three guys at the back to exit and they signaled an "okay" sign back to Jonghyun.

After they finished their candlelight dinner. They went down and went to one of the rooms.

A room that Jonghyun had reserved for them.

Key was surprised of how beautiful the room is.

It's full of rose petals, little scented candles around the room and a beautiful, relaxing music in the background.

Jonghyun guided his lover to the California King size bed. 

Key just followed him.

They removed their shoes and they both lay down to the bed. 

They're just cuddling each other.

Feeling the warmth in each other's embrace.

"Baby, you know I'll never forget our special day, right? I'm sorry if I didn't greet you earlier, it's just that I want to surprise you--"

Key cut his words.

"And you didn't failed, Kim Jonghyun." Key said.

Jonghyun just smiled.

"Saranghae, my baby." Jonghyun said.

"Nado Saranghae, yeobo." Key answered.

They shared a long passionate kiss and cuddle each other until they drifted off to sleep.