I like you.....

Satzu one-shots

Third Person’s POV

It was just a normal day for girl group,TWICE. Chou Tzuyu,maknae of group,has a huge crush on her unnie,Minatozaki Sana. Tzuyu and Sana are best friends and are each other’s human diaries. They spend their free time together and Tzuyu has been hiding this secret since pre-debut. It was another free day for TWICE and Sana and Tzuyu decided to stay in the dorm while the other members wanted to go shopping,watch movies or play at the theme park. 

Tzuyu’s POV

”Sana,take care of Tzuyu and yourself. If you guys need anything,please contact any one of us!” Jihyo said before going out of the dorm’s door. “So,I guess it’s us now?” Sana asked,snapping her fingers in front of my face. I blinked a few times and nodded. “What do you want to do,chewy-ah?” She looked at me with sincere eyes that are filled with curiousity. I shrugged. “Why are you so quiet?Haven’t warm up yet?” She asked again. I nodded,looking at the floor to avoid her eyes. She cupped my cheeks and made me face her,“It’s ok,Tzu. Hmm,I think we should watch a movie. What do you think about that?” She asked. I shyly nodded. She took her laptop out and pointed into her room,signaling to me if I wanted to go into her room or mine. I nodded and she walked over to me. She took my wrist and pulled me into the room. I sat on her bed and she sat beside me,opening her laptop to search for the latest movies. “How about a cartoon?!” She ask again with lots of excitement.“E-er...s-s-Sure?” I ask,not looking into her brown-caramel eyes that I will always fall for.She clicked onto the movie ‘the emoji movie’.She moved closer to me and cuddled me. “Aigooo,uri tzu tzu.” She cooed. I feel heat on my cheeks. “Ya! Why are you blushing again?Are you ok??” She concernly asked again.“I’m fine,unnie! Don’t worry.” I shook my head. I saw her smile from the side of my eye. She must happy cause I finally warmed up. Haha she’s cute 

The movie started playing and we watched it.We were cuddled beside each other and the movie ended.Sana look up at me,“Tzu,what do you wanna do?Should I prepare lunch?” I nodded. She took the laptop and closed it. She got off the bed but I grabbed hold of her wrist.This is the day I’m going to confess.I’m so nervous.URGH!! “Wait,Sana-unnie. I need to tell you something.” I spoke,looking straight into her eyes. “What is it,chewy-ah?” She walked nearer to me and patted my head. I stood up and her eyes followed my movement. “Sana unnie, i-I like you.” I spoke hesitantly while staring straight into her eyes,looking as sincere as possible. “I like you too Tzu!” She looked at me. “Unnie,it’s not in a friendly w-mmph” I couldn’t complete my sentence when I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. I pull away as we both needed air. “Yes,I know it’s not the friendly way. I like you too,chewy ah.” She smiled. “Will you be my Girlfriend? ” I decided to pop the question. She nodded and I hugged her tightly. “Let’s make lunch,shall we?” Sana spoke as soon as we broke free from the hug. I nodded and backhugged her all the way from the room to the kitchen. We prepared lunch together and sat down together to eat. We were feeding each other and acting cute which made our lunch to take  an hour. After lunch,we were laid down on my bed and were scrolling through SNS,looking through pics and also talking at the same time. “Should we tell the others about this? All except Jihyo came out gay,u know?” I asked. “Let’s just tell them. I don’t care if they accept us or not.” Sana shrugged. I nodded and we fell asleep in each other’s embrace. 

An hour later

I woke up to see my Girlfriend still sleeping right in front of me. I took out my phone and snapped some pictures of her as she was so cute. I pecked her lips and she started to stretch. “Good morning!! What time is it?! How long did we nap?” She worriedly sat up. “It’s been an hour,Sana ya~! Don’t worry~” I smiled. “Ok~! Chewy~” she hugged me. We spend a few minutes cuddling then decided to proceed out to have dinner. We were sitting on the sofa,discussing what we should eat when the main door opened,revealing all the other members. “We’re back!! We brought you dinner!!” Jeongyeon came in first. We gathered on the dining table,talking about how our day went. The rest talked about their day,leaving me and Sana the last one. “So what about you guys?” Nayeon asked. “We watched a movie?” I replied. “Urm and we’re together?” Sana continued. “Wait you guys are a couple?!” Momo asked while eating her Jokbal. We shyly nodded. “Awwww!! You guys are cute!! Last Long!!” Dahyun replied. “Actually,me and Mina are also together.” Chaeyoung spoke suddenly. “Me and Momo too.” Dahyun added. “Me and Jeong too.” Nayeon added. “Well,you guys left me single” Jihyo pouted. “But we love you too!! You’ll never be left out!!” We rushed to Jihyo and hugged her tightly. “Aww,I love y’all!!” Jihyo smiles.