:”)

Satzu one-shots

Being an idol is tough.Being in the nation’s girl group is even more tough.However,being in the same group as your crush, is the toughest.Let me share with you my story........

 

The name’s Tzuyu,Chou Tzuyu.I am the maknae of Korea’s Nation Girl Group aka Twice.I love all my members but this member is my crush and she is....Minatozaki Sana. I mean it’s hard to not like her,am I right?She’s the cutie-y of the group and she’s pretty,cute,hawt,clumsy,funny and my favourite unnie.How I started to like Sana? Well,we became best friends when we debuted.We became close through sixteen,the survival show which made Twice. We became best friends and learnt more about each other and that’s where I slowly developed feelings for her. I’ve never tell this to her and always felt jealous when she does skinship with the other members. Sana and I have became distant ever since my controversy. Sana became good friends with Kim Dahyun whose also my close Friend.I felt like my world was tumbling down and everything was gonna die. Momo who was Dahyun Best Friend also felt the same but she wasn’t  just her Best Friend. Momo also has a crush on Dahyun. We decided to stay close to each other and be each other’s human diary to share our ups and downs Everyday. We slowly became best friends. At fanmeetings,showcases,concerts and performances,we would show skinship to our fans and we would earn ourselves loud cheerings on ‘Motzu is my otp!’ and many other cheering of Motzu. Once,at a fanmeeting,we heard the cheerings and I was just happy about the fact fans are shouting and cheering for us but Momo suddenly whispered,”Dahyun and Sana are shooting daggers at us but meh.They still think they are right.TSK!” I turned over to look at them and what Momo day was right but  I was thinking ‘Why would they glare at us?Do they have a crush on us or are they angry about the fact that we became best friends?’ I was curious but shrugged it off. The fan meeting ended and we all went to our respective vans. Momo and I walked to the second van. I heard footsteps behind me but didn’t bother and I felt Momo being pushed. I turned to see Dahyun push Momo to the first van. I was curious why she did so but dahyun winked at me and nodded her head. I just nod my head to her and left to go into the second van. Jihyo,Jeongyeon and Nayeon are already inside the second van. I was reaching the second van when I felt a someone pushed me into the van. “Woah,what the?” I cursed. The other members in the van were already asleep so they didn’t notice what happen. I turn my head to see Sana beside me. I wanted to leave to get into the other van “I’ll just go to the other van.” but she pushed my down into my seat. “Just sit still,please!” She pleaded. I nodded but acted cold right after. She tried to attract my attention by using aegyo but I just plugged in my earphones and started to listen to music. She pouted and just leaned her head onto the van’s window and eventually fell asleep. When we reached our destination, I plugged out my earphones and woke Sana up and the other members and when they opened their eyes,I left the van as quickly as I could to avoid Sana. As soon as I left,Sana quickly took her bag and ran after me. Sana tripped and fell.The other members ran to her and I did the same. I told the other members to just go back to the dorm first and we’ll go up later. They nodded and left. Jihyo spoke,”Take care of her!!” I nodded and tended to Sana’s wound. “Oh no,your knee is scratched!” I blowed her wound. “It’s fine Tzuyu,don’t worry. I’ll be ok after putting some oilment.” I sling her bag onto my shoulder and carried her in bridal style up to the lift of our dorm’s building. “Tzuyu,put me down. I can walk,it’s not serious.” Sana struggled to get herself out of my arms. I shook my head and carried her out of the lift and into the dorm which Jihyo opened.I saw Momo and Dahyun being cute and felt happy for them. I carried Sana into her room which she shared with Nayeon,Mina and Jihyo. I placed her down on her bed and Mina and Chaeyoung who were on Mina’s bed cuddling left the room. I placed Sana and I’s bags on the floor and I took out the first aid kit from the room’s cupboard. I clean her wound then placed some oilment on her wound. I then,take a plaster to plaster it. “You should be alright tomorrow. Have a good rest,I’ll check on you again tomorrow.” I took my bag and left the room but was held back by Sana who held my wrist firmly. I was shocked and spun around to face her. I bend down so i was the same eye level as her. “What’s up?” I asked,worried. “Tzuyu,don’t leave me. I was wrong. I shouldn’t have leave you alone when you faced the worst. Sorry I left you and neglected you. You’re my Best Friend and will forever be. I’m so sorry,Tzuyu.” Sana started to cry. I wiped her tears with my thumb. “It’s alright now,Sana. As long as you’re happy,I will also be happy.” I smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled me a little. I was shocked. “Tzuyu,I have a little confession.” She spoke,her hot breath on my neck. “Sure,what is it?” I asked,feeling curious.”Errr....I like you?” Sana muttered,head still burried in my neck. “What?I can’t hear you,Sana unnie.”I decided to . She looked up and said,”CHOU TZUYU!! I LIKE YOU!!!” She shouted. “Shhh!!Sana unnie,you didn’t have to shout. I-mmph”I couldn’t continue as I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. Sana pulled away and looked straight into my eyes. “I love you,Chou Tzuyu!Will you be my girlfriend?” Sana asked,looking really sincere. I nodded and smiled,opening my arms for her to hug me. She used her knee to move nearer to me and that was where her wound was.”Ouch!” She spoke. “Omo,my clumsy squirrel! Are you ok?” I went to sit on her bed. “Yea,I’m fine.” She smiled. She hugged me and pulled me to a lying down position. We drifted off to sleep ,cuddling. That was my happiest day ever and everything was back to how it was when we debuted.

————————-

Hey guys!! Author-nim here!! Hope you enjoy this story. Took 2 days to write ;) comment ur thought and feels bout this story ;)