My classmate

Satzu one-shots

Tzuyu’s POV

If i was brave enough,i would have confessed to her much more earlier.I hate getting rejected but my feeling towards her is too strong. She is,Minatozaki Sana,my Long time crush and my classmate. Sana is one of the nicest girl I’ve ever met. I’ve liked her for more than a year now. I can tell she’s different f rom my other crushes. She’s just so attractive. So,I decided to text her to confess because I don’t dare to confess face to face. 

To:My one-and-only crush<3

Hello,Sana!Tzuyu here!

From:My one-and-only crush<3

Hello Tzuyu!! What’s up? 

To:My one-and-only crush<3

I have something to tell you.

From:My one-and-only crush<3

Sure! 

To:My one-and-only crush<3

So I have kept this secret for very Long...but I just wanna tell you I like you not like a sisterly,friendly way but in a romantic way. I really like you! You do not need to accept me and you do not need to reply me. 

From:My one-and-only crush<3

Wow! This is shocking Tzuyu! I might not accept u now does not mean I won’t accept u in the future right?But can we be good friends? 

To:My one-and-only crush<3

Thank you Sana!

After this confession,Sana and I talked a lot online but rarely face-to-face.Then,one day after school,I was at the bus stop waiting for my bus when I saw her alone.Being a shy person,I whipped out my phone and messaged her.When she received the message,she turned her head to find me.When she saw me,she walked towards me I tried to run but she caught up with me and grabbed my wrist making me turn beach to look at her.”Chewy-ah,where are you trying to go?”Sana questioned.I scratch my nape and replied ‘err nowhere’ We were very first awkward as this was our first in real life conversation after my confession.Apparently,we took the same bus but she alighted a stop before me.When she alighted the bus to walk to her house,she turned back to look at me and we waved and smiled goodbye to each other.It was one of my happiest days. 

Months have passed and we took the same bus back everyday after school.It was like a daily routine and one day,she texted me saying’Chewy-ah,I also like you.Will you be my Girlfriend?’ I was shocked and asked for a meet-up at her house’s lift lobby.

”Sana-ya,what’s up with that sudden confession?You don’t need to lie to me.”I ask

”Chewy,I really like you.No I do love you.Please be my Girlfriend!I’ll be here for you and I’ll make you happy.Pleass accept me!”She pouted and have me the puppy eyes.I nodded my head and she hugged me tightly.I will forever remember that day,25 August.

I’be been with Sana for a few months now and I cannot show how much love I have for her.She made me into a better person and complete me.I cannot do without her.

I LOVE YOU,SANA!

—————————————

Hello there!Author-nim here! So I have no idea what I just wrote but I hope u enjoyed it tho it’s a piece of .So this story is inspired by my own story so enjoy! Please comment what I should write for my next one-shot ;) Till the next time folks!