Moving out

Moving Out

“No, it’s fine. I’ll take it out.”

Taeyeon stopped and watched her roommate for years to drag the suitcase out of their room. 

It is the day she feared since that day she realized she is in love with her bestfriend/roommate. She looked at her bestfriend trying to get her things out and she felt that pain getting worse and worse. 

“Do you need help, Fany-ah?” is the only words taeyeon could blurt out but Tiffany smiled at her, oh dear god, that smile, that’s when it hit her hard. 

She fell down on her knees, put her hands on her face and cried, she cried with all her might, it was horrible, it feels like dying to imagine Tiffany not being with her anymore. Tiffany is her happiness but without her, what would she do? 

What will you do when your only reason to stay, leaves? 

“Taeyeon-ah, please don’t cry.” Tiffany was crying too, holding Taeyeon’s hand tightly. 

“It’s okay Fany-ah, you should go. It’s getting a bit late.” She tried to smile while wiping off her tears. She wanted to stop Tiffany and beg for her to stay but, she knows she can’t. She knows it’s for Tiffany’s best too and seeing Tiffany happy is what matters most. 

She let go of Tiffany’s hand and gently tapped Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Take care okay? I love you, Fany.” She meant every word, she loved her too much that she’s willing to let go of her own happiness. 

 

“I love you too, Taeyeon-ah.”