Chapter 1

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             It was a beautiful morning that day with a clear sky, bird chirping beautifully, and sunshine penetrating the window, but sadly, it wasn’t that beautiful for everyone. Dongmin had never liked mornings because it was the indication of the start of the day, which could only mean eight hours of class with the teachers he had never liked (except for that one teacher that taught English because she had never given any homework). Dongmin had always hated school, but miraculously he had never gotten any bad scores. It was probably the fact that he was a genius that could learn and remember anything with just seeing it once.

 

             A soft groan emitted from the tall male’s lips when he felt his precious blanket, which had been shielding him from the cold air and the sunlight hitting his closed eyes, being taken away by none other than his beloved mother. Honestly, he didn’t know why his mom deprive him from his well-needed sleep. Well, he might or might not have classes that day, and he might or might not have snoozed his alarm a few times, but he still wanted to sleep more.

 

             “Mom, I still want to sleep.” He said with a loud whine, something he wouldn’t even think of doing when anyone aside from his mom was around. It would destroy his image, and God, he didn’t even want to think about what would happen to the people in the school if anyone knew that kind of sound could come out of his mouth.

 

             “Lee Dongmin, you have five minutes to get your out of that bed, or there will be no date with Euntae this Saturday.” She said with a stern voice while folding the blanket up. “Honestly, you are already that big, but you can’t even make up your own bed.”

 

            At the threat of the cancellation of his date with his girlfriend, Dongmin shot up from his bed into a sitting position, eyes wide open with his mouth hanging low. “I can’t believe you used that on me!” He groaned loudly as he immediately got up from the bed, heading to the bathroom inside of his room.

 

             “And I can’t believe I have such a lazy son, but here we are.” She said half-jokingly, a small giggle bubbled up his throat when she heard his son groaned even louder than the previous one.

 

---

 

             It had only been two hours into the lesson, but Dongmin was already done. Not meeting his girlfriend since morning nor even receiving her replies to his texts was the cause of a grumpy Dongmin. He was just there, sitting on his chair on the back of the class, just next to the window. He had his left arm folded nicely on top of the table, and his right elbow placed on top of the table with his palm propping his chin while looking out of the window. Normally, any teacher would call anyone who didn’t pay attention to the class and ask them to do a very hard question in front of the class, but every teacher knew that it didn’t work with Dongmin, so they didn’t even try.

             He looked at the field through the window, and there he saw one of a few people he could call his close friends. It was Bin, and he still looked so good event though he probably had just ran a lot of laps, since everyone knows the gym teacher was merciless. Although, seeing Bin there made him remember that he hadn’t been talking that much to Bin ever since he and Euntae began to date a few months ago. Well, it was probably his fault because ever since he began the said relationship, he barely had time for other people because all he thought of was his girlfriend.

 

             “But then again, he could’ve texted me or something.” He murmured in a low voice, mostly to himself. When he thought about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter