Chapter 0 : Prologue

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Lee Dongmin was a perfection to most people. How could he be not? Everything about him screamed perfection from head to toe. Of course, he could not be all that perfect, since he didn’t have the best attitude, but even with all that, he still ranked number three on the entire school. A genius with a perfect face and a lot of charm was a very dangerous concoction, because he had always had a way to deal with people in case violence wasn’t the way. Although, there was some people that were not affected by that, and Dongmin also didn’t want to resort in violence to deal with them, so he called them his weakness.

 

             One of those people was his girlfriend, Euntae. She was a very bright girl that had always been near Dongmin for as long as anyone could remember. Their parents were friends and they lived nearby, so when they finally received the information that their children had been dating, they could have not been happier. Euntae herself was not a bad match for Dongmin. She was not as smart as Dongmin, but she was still smarter than most of the population of the school, and it would be a lie to say that most of the boys’ eyes weren’t ogling at her whenever the beautiful girl walked along the corridor.

 

             Although Dongmin had some people who didn’t like hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter