Last dance

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went home as my promised to Taeyeon when she called me that she had something to say. It had been three weeks since the last time i was with her because of i went out of the country. 

 

"Don't be surprised" she told me before hung up the call that got into my mind since then. 

 

I stepped into our apartment then i saw her standing, facing the glass window. I approached her silently and gently surrounded her petite body with my arms, resting my chin on her shoulder. 

 

"I'm home, beautiful" i whispered right into her ears, then kissing her head. 

 

She seemed already expected me to come, then turned around with unpredictable expression. She always been like that, i couldn't read her face. 

 

"You have something to tell. What is it?" I stared into her eyes, pushing her fair and nice hair to the back of her ears. 

 

"Good news and bad news. Which one first you want to hear?" She seemed excited. 

 

"What about the bad one first?" 

 

She bit her lips. She didn't know how hard i was holding back everytime she did that. Damn, i'm such lucky bastard to have as gorgeous wife as her. 

 

"Well, i have to quit my job very soon"

 

I raised my eyebrows, "why? I thought you really love your job.."

 

"The good news is the reason" she said vaguely. 

 

I wasn't getting anything until she lift her hand up, holding a strange tool in front of my face. I stared at it throughly and saw two red lines on it. My heart raced when my mind finally got what actually it was. 

 

I gasped and she laughed at my reaction. 

 

"Congratulations. You're going to be a father" she held my face with her palms. 

 

"Honey? Is it real?" I still couldn't believe it. My world felt like lighten up and everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter