Dear kitty

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV,

Dear kitty, 

Thank you for being my friend in need.. ahh you know sharing is not that easy for me. Thank you for being a listener for me.

Do u know what happened... I faced him after 3 years.. during these years no doubt we crossed each other many times but never met. He bowed to me and made an eye contact with me ... Being sunbae (senior) I was supposed to be happy... But no I was not happy.. it made crack in my heart. 

Kitty does he really moved on ?? How can he forget those moments v spent together... Was he really normal...??? 

How can he be so normal ?? Was that difficult for him to behave normal?? Or he has moved on.??

I know that was my decision to stay away.. n I don't have any right to expect his care but y he was not even angry with me.. He must hate me with what I have done with him.. this is killing me inside...

His voice was same cheerful, that same smiling face n shining eyes... I always wonder how can someone be like this natural, pure n direct from heart. 

When this schedule was planned everyone was wondering what will happen.. after all this was the chance for them to test what I was pretending from years...  Mr. Kim (CEO) must be relieved now.. that's why that dinner treat was.

Tiffany n other group members were taking extra care for me.. also heechul oppa (manager) thanks to him after the stage incident we were not crossed each other during the whole event.. 

Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter