#Supportbaekyeon

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim heechul called EXO and GG at conference room for discussion of "collaboration" schedule.

Kim heechul:
"We have to shoot, a variety show... It will have different games and activities.
Nothing will be scripted.. we need to show the real chemistry of GG and EXO. 
And after this we will work on album which will be released under 'collaboration Project'.

Our team will arrive by today, from tomorrow we will start shooting.

Everyone was happy as they have great bond together and they just have to be themselves.

Kim Heechul's POV: 

"Now misunderstanding between Taeyeon and Baekhyun is cleared.. they are happily together.

 
But the real challenge is to persuade Mr. Kim(CEO) to let them be together without harming GG and EXO.

For this fan's support is important The broadcast of this variety show will help."

End of POV

Kim heechul called his friend who was one of the best candid photographers of industry and invited him. 

He planned for capturing Candid photos of taeyeon and Baekhyun. 

Also focus on bond of Baekhyun with GG n bond of taeyeon with EXO which will help fans to accept them together.

Next day first schedule was of basketball.. 
Taeyeon and Baekhyun were kept in different teams...

Next was a charity show for local orphanage where they all performed together.. 
special duet of Baekyeon, Tiffany and DO and dance performance of Kai and hyoyeon was also performed. 

Next day visit to a play group school was planned.. 
GG and EXO were good in mixing with children. They played children's game, sung all poems together, performed skits with children.. and the aegyo competition... They enjoyed a lot.. 

Next was visit to historical place. Everyone dressed up in a Korean cultured King's and Queen's attaire​.. clicked  pictures... 

At the end of schedule... 

Sehun: hyung this was the best schedule I had till date..
Everyone agreed.. 

They went back to Seoul.

The variety shows video were submitted to editing team. 

Mr. Kim (CEO) gave order to avoid any Baekyeon moment.

Mr. Kim was happy as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter