psa (not an update)

pitch black sky (and other beautiful things)

hi guys.... i just wanted to make this post. 

i've been a shawol since 6th grade (i am now a senior in high school -- 6 years) and today has wrecked me. i've been crying off an on all day. i understand what u all must be feeling.

i just want u guys to know that being sad is okay. being brokenhearted is fine. cry and let it out, but don't do anything that could harm u. jjong would Never want someone to be in pain or danger because of him. that's the best legacy we can give him. one of happiness, of peace, one of love. 

jjong was in pain. and it's devastating what the outcome was, but i know that wherever he is now, he is happier. and he would never want us to be sad -- he dealt with depression for years before this. he tried so hard to be happy for us. 

so the best thing we can do is feel our emotions, mourn, but never let this extinguish our hope and love and outlook on the world. jjong would want us to be strong. he wants the best for us. he loves us. always remember that!!!! 

if anyone needs someone to talk to, i am always here. i know exactly how you feel. i know how hard this is. and i want to be there for anyone who needs it. 

i love you, and jonghyun loves you. never forget it.

let him live on in his music, in his laughter, in his smiles, and in us.

rest in peace, jjong, we love you forever and always.