Final

Love Like This

 Warning :failed angst, sad ending, a lot of grammatical errors

Woohyun waiting for Sunggyu like usual at the living room,like he never saw the accident. He even cooked Sunggyu's favourite dinner hoping that Sunggyu will at least have a bit of his cooking. 

He look at the clock on the wall. 8:30 pm. Usually Sunggyu will be back at 6 pm (before he suddenly change) but now.. maybe he will be back at 2 am or maybe will not come home at all.

Woohyun sighed and ruffled his hair. Is he looks too pathetic? He still wants a person that don't want him anymore. He even don't care when Sunggyy hit him. 

But Woohyun loves Sunggyu even before the bet thing happened. That is why he accept to be Sunggyu's boyfriend even he feel suspicious because why the hell Sunggyu talk to him when they never talk to each other? Even Mir,his friend told him to not accept that confession, Woohyun is just be Woohyun,a stubborn person. He still accept the confession even he know he will hurt later. But at least he will have a little memories with Sunggyu. Even it is with a fake relationship.

Then his dream comes true when Sunggyu said he fall in love with him. He never thought that day will come. He feels like he is the luckiest person in the world.

Sunggyu really treated him well after the real confession. He take care of him like he is a fragile glass that can be broken if not handle with care.

And his happiness increased when Sunggyu asked him to stay with Sunggyu because worry with Woohyun since he leave alone since Sungjong stay at university dorm and Woohyun's parents passed away. 

He really hope their relationship will last until marriage but he thinks he is dreaming too high. Maybe 5 years together makes Sunggyu feel sick with him. 

The sound of the infront door being unlocked brought Woohyun to the reality. He stand up from the sofa and wait infront of the door like he usually do everyday since 3 years ago. 

His eyes meets Sunggyu's when Sunggyu entered the house. Without words, he took. Sunggyu's briefcase and Blazers from him and put it on the sofa. 

"I cooked you dinner. Eat it. It's a waste if you abandoned the food" Woohyun said and walked away from Sunggyu. But before he managed to escape from Sunggyu, Sunggyu snatched his wrist. 

"Eat with me.. " Woohyun tried to make Sunggyu let go of his wrist but his grip is too hard. Woohyun sure it will leave another bruise on his body. 

"Sorry. But I'm full" Woohyun said and finally sucess make Sunggyu let go of his wrist. Then he run to the upstairs and go to the guest room and lock the door. (Before this the guest room's door is locked. But after Woohyun managed to find the key, he decided he will sleep in the guest room)

"Nam Woohyun! Open this door! " Not long after he entered the room, he can hear Sunggyu knocking the door brutally. Woohyun's body slide down, sitting behind the door with his body leaning towards the door and hug his knees. 

After there is no more knocking sound, Woohyun slowly get up from the floor and walk to the drawer besides the bed. Slowly he opened the drawer and took out a bottle of medicine from the drawer. 

Sleeping pills. 

It has been a long time since he took those medicine . The last time is when he is in high school. He is too stressed and having too much thought until he is having hard times to sleep. 

But after he leave together with Sunggyu, he start to stop taking the sleeping pills because Sunggyu's present make all the thoughts disappear. His sleep cycle start to become normal again after a long time. 

But recently he starting to have problem with his sleep again.  So he decided to take the sleeping pills again. 

After taking the sleeping pills, he lie down at his bed and close his eyes. 

He is tired of his world

He really hope will sleep forever and never wake up again. 

** 
The next morning, Woohyun woke up at the usual time. 6:30 am even that day is Saturday. He stretched his body before wake up from his bed. 

As he arrived at the kitchen, his eyes widened when saw Sunggyu cooking at the kitchen. He ignore the latter present and took out cool water from the fridge. 

"Why are you sleep at the guest room last night? " Sunggyu suddenly asked, making Woohyun who wants to go to the living room stopped his step. 

"Just because" Woohyun said with his usual cold tone. He poured the cold water inside a mug and put the bottle back inside the fridge. 

"Do you think that is the answer that I want? !" Sunggyu started to raised his voice. Woohyun sighed. For nth time, Sunggyu lost his temper when talking to him. It always happen since a month ago. 

"Why should I care about the answer that you want? " Woohyun answered back. Sunggyu gritted his teeth when heard Woohyun's answer. He pulled Woohyun by his wrist and cupped his jaw. 

"Just answer me you damn " Sunggyu hissed, looking at Woohyun with a deathly glare. He really can't see his Sunggyu after Sunggyu atitude changed suddenly. 

"Let me go. I have to go to Sungyeol's cafe" Woohyun wriggled, trying to make Sunggyu let go of his jaw. It's feel so painful because Sunggyu gripped his jaw too strong. 

"Now you are trying to avoid the questions huh? " Sunggyu smirked. He let go of Woohyun's jaw and go to the key rack and took Woohyun's car key. 

"I forbid you from go out from this house starting from now" Woohyun chased Sunggyu, trying to take his car key. 

"What is your problem?! You have no right to control my life! " Woohyun yelled.  Sunggyu glared at him. 

"What? Is it wrong for me to spend my holiday with my boyfriend? " Sunggyu said sarcastically. Boyfriend? Are you sure I'm still your boyfriend? Not some stranger that you take from the street? 

"I'm busy. Just spend you time alone" Woohyun snatched his car's key from Sunggyu and quickly when to his room and locked the door. 

Sunggyu sighed. What is wrong with Woohyun? He is trying to repair their relationship for God sake! 

Is that you called repairing Kim Sunggyu? Using violence to him? 

He suddenly remember his meeting with Myungsoo last night. 

 

Flashback

 

Meet us at KK cafe at 7:00 pm

 

 Sunggyu wrinkled his forhead when read the message from Myungsoo. It have been a long time he saw his group. Maybe he is too busy with his company. 

When the clock showing 7,he started his car's engine and went to the Kk cafe. As soon as he entered the cafe, he can saw Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. 

"So you come? "Myungsoo smirked. Sunggyu wrinkled his forehead and nodded, taking his seat beside Hoya. 

"Why all of you want to meet me? " Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Hoya and Dongwoo look at Myungyeol couple with a confused look. Yadong couple don't know anything because the day they saw what Sunggyu did, They're in Japan, having their honeymoon because they jusy got married last month. 

"I will just straight to the point" Myungsoo said with a serious tone. Making Sunggyu shivering .

"Do you still love Woohyun? " Sunggyu look at Myungsoo with a confused face. And then Sunggyu faked a laugh. 

"What? Are you guys suddenly be busybodies with my love life? " Sungyeol gritted his teeth. What the hell happened with Sunggyu? Why suddenly he become heartless? 

"We saw it. What you did at the mall with the girl" Sunggyu stunned. Yadong couple just watching their argument silently, trying to understand the situation. 

"Oh. So what? " Sunggyu asked with a expressionless face. Myungsoo swears if Sunggyu is younger than him, he will definitely slap him. 

"Leave him if you don't love him! " Sungyeol yelled, making all the attention in the restaurant focused to them. Sunggyu rolled his eyes while looking at Myungyeol couple with anger in his eyes. 

"You have no right to control my life. It's my right to break up with him or even if I kill him, it's not your problem" 

Slap!

Silence. 

Sunggyu look at Sungyeol who just slapped him with a shock. "Wow.. You just slapped me because of a man that you used to called in high school? I can't believe it" 

"That's in high school not now! "Sungyeol yelled. Myungsoo hugged his boyfriend's shoulder, trying to calm him down. 

"W-wait. Does it mean.. You cheated on Woohyun? " Dongwoo asked after a long time. 

Myungsoo nodded and look at Sunggyu with a glare. "Listen here. Once again we saw Woohyun crying because of you, I'll do anything for make him leave you. Then you'll regret it for your whole life" Myungsoo hissed for the last time and dragged Sungyeol along with him out from the restaurant. Leaving Sunggyu with Yadong couple who look shock and clueless with the situation. 

"Wow. You work so hard to break the ice in his heart and now you are wasting your hard work. It same like you study hard but then you become a burglar" Hoya said after a long silence between them. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

"Not you guys too" Sunggyu said lazily. To lazy to listening to more nagging by his friends. 

"Why you suddenly cheat on him?  You guys are fine before we go to Japan though" Dongwoo asked with a confused tune. It is weird when Woogyu couple suddenly fighting this much. Because they never saw Sunggyu make Woohyun cry during their high school after Sunggyu's confession. 

"Well.. I've been his boyfriend since 5 years ago! Don't you think I got sick of him too? He is cold af and he rarely reply the word i love you to me! And he never allow me to touch him more than kiss and hug!" Dongwoo and Hoya look at each other then shake their head, not believing what they have heard. 

"Dude. You know right that Woohyun is bad in expressing his love to you? I thought you are the only one can understand him! And Dongwoo never reply my 'I love you' too. And I don't care about that! Because you can see he loves you based on his action! "Hoya said, then he massaged his temple. Dealing with Kim Sunggyu making his head dizzy. 

"And why the hell you angry at him just because he not allow you to touch him more that kiss?  Actually that's great! You know right people called him in high school? Don't you think he got traumatized because of that? I wonder why Woohyun loves you? He has a cute face and I think a lot of guys want him! Why the hell he end up with someone like you? Poor him" Dongwoo continue. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes. 

"Why are you defending him instead of me? I'm your friend not him! " Sunggyu said with disappointed tune. 

"He is our friend too since you are his boyfriend. And this is not because of defending friend or what. This is to prove who is wrong okay? If you want to touch him that much why don't you marry him? It's not that hard" Hoya said. Sunggyu groaned. 

"That's enough Hoya. Just let him deal it with himself. I'm too lazy to wasting my saliva for a stubborn person" Dongwoo dragged Hoya, leaving Sunggyu dumbfounded alone at the restaurant. 

 

Flashback end

After a few minutes, Sunggyu can heard Woohyun's door being unlocked and Woohyun is out from his room. His eyes look at Sunggyu's once before heading out to the in front door. Sunggyu gritted his teeth. 

Who do he think I am? A ing doll?! 

**

"I never know Sunggyu hyung is someone like that" Sungjong said with a concern on his face when meet Woohyun at Sungyeol's cafe. He can clearly saw bruised at his hyung's face. 

"Hyung.. Just leave him. I don't understand why you love a jerk like him" Sungjong said with a sighed,clearly not understand his hyung. Later then Sungyeol arrived at their place, delivering their orders and sit besides Sungjong. 

"I agree. If you still stand by him even when he starting to hit you, you might die. You don't know how scary Sunggyu when he is angry" Sungyeol said. Woohyun sighed while poking his cake. 

"I.. Don't know. I'm used at his existence beside me after 5 years" Sungyeol sighed after heard Woohyun's excuse. Woohyun and Sunggyu are totally opposite! Sunggyu is bored with Woohyun while Woohyun is used to Sungggu existence! 

"Then you willing yourself to be his punching bag for the rest of your life? Look at this! " Sungyeol lift Woohyun's right hand, revealing a bruised that he got this morning because of Sunggyu gripped his hand too strong. 

"This. I'm sure this is the latest one right? Because I haven't see it before" Woohyun just lowered his head, looking at the food maybe now is better than looking at Sungyeol and Sungjong face. 

"Like I said.. I will stand by him until I saw or you guys saw he is having affair with other girl. After that, I will let him go. Or maybe I'll wait until I'm ready to live without him" Sungyeol sighed. 

"Okay. Suit yourself" Sungyeol gave up. Woohyun is stubborn and he know he can't make Woohyun break up with Sunggyu easily. 

It's not like Sungyeol hate Woohyun and Sunggyu's relationship (okay he used to. But not now) but he wants Woohyun to be happy. Woohyun suffered a lot in high school. He wants Woohyun will find his own happiness. 

 

**

When Woohyun go back to his home, he can see Sunggyu is looking at him with a glare. His eyes burns in anger. Woohyun sighed. He know he will not be safe today. 

"Who gave you permission to go out? " 

"I have right. I'm a human not you slave" Woohyun said without looking at the Sunggyu's eyes. When he wants to go to his room, Sunggyu gripped his wrist for nth times. He hissed in pain. The bruised from this morning is not fully recovered yet. But then Sunggyu make it worse. 

"Can't you listen to my words? You live in my house so you have to follow my rules! " Sunggyu can see hurt in Woohyun's eyed when he said that. But he don't care. The anger is controlling him now. He can't think rationally now. He even don't care when saw tears forming in Woohyun's eyes. 

"Then let's break up. I can live by myself. I don't need you! " Woohyun yelled with trembling voice. When Sunggyu said that, he realize that maybe Sungyeol and Sungjong is right. Maybe it's time to let Sunggyu go. 

He is human too. He have feelings. He can feel hurt, he can feel sad, he can feel angry. He is not a robot that stand the harsh words.

At first he thought maybe Sunggyu only change for awhile. Maybe because of the stress. And the girl that Sunggyu kissed maybe is the one who kissed him first. That's why he will only break up with Sunggyu if he did it again. 

But it has been more that a month since Sunggyu's behavior changed. And Woohyun don't think it's because of stress anymore. Maybe there's something else that he don't know. 

Maybe it's true Sunggyu have someone else? 

Sunggyu can feel his heart break after heard what Woohyun said. Break up? Really? 

"No we can't! I'm the one who starts the relationship! So I'm the one who will end this! " Sunggyu dragged Woohyun to 'their' room. 

"Don't you dare to go out from this room or you will see what will happen " Sunggyu hissed and locked the door. 

Woohyun cried and shout, try to make Sunggyu open the door. But it's useless because Sunggyu don't even care about Woohyun anymore. 

Woohyun finally give up. He sit in front the door and hug his knee, crying. Why he is like this?

"Can't you let me go? " Woohyun murmured. He is tired with all of these. Sometimes he thought maybe he should follow his parents to heaven. But he has Sungjong, who need him right now.

**
"So, he asked you to break up? " Sungyeol asked with bored tone. He know Woohyun will do this. 

He is working at his café at that time when Sunggyu suddenly call him and ask to meet. So they meet at the restaurant nearest his café since Sunggyu didn't know he has a café. And here he is. Even he actually don't want to meet Sunggyu after what he did to Woohyun. 

"You told him something right? " Sunggyu said while looking at him with anger. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and laugh sarcastically. 

"Why should I? He ask you to let him go because you are too much! You even hit him right? I saw the bruises at his cheeks and wrist! He even getting thinner because of you! I don't have to say anything to him though. Because you are the one who change! Don't you think he is sick of you?! I wonder if you really one of the genius student in our school" Sungyeol said with anger. If only he is not at the public place, he will definitely punch Sunggyu. 

"Do you think it's only my fault? He-"

"His attitude is cold, he never said I love you too to you, you are sick of him. You know.. The reasons are too lame. Then why you don't want to let you go when he wants to? You hold him like he is your slave! " 

"I-"

"Listen here Kim Sunggyu. If you gonna hold him and then treat him like a slave or a ing e, then I think you should let him go. You have no right to control him. He is human for God sakes! He is not you ing robot! Just let him find someone else that is better than you! " Sungyeol yelled, making all the attention at the restaurant now at them. 

Sunggyu speechless. He don't know why. He said to Hyuna that he is no longer has any feeling to Woohyun. But he can't bear to see Woohyun with someone else. What's wrong with me, seriously? 

"Make a decision that can make both of you happy. Don't just think about 

yourself" Sungyeol said and leave Sunggyu alone in the restaurant.

That night, after meeting Sungyeol, he went to a bar to clear his mind. He can't evem think straight now. He need to forget everything. 

He don't know how much did he drink. Maybe more that 5 bottles. He never drink thay much because if his tolerance towards alcohol is low. But today, he need something that can make him forget. Even for awhile. 

"Sir. You have to stop drinking" The bartender said when see Sunggyu keep drinking his drink even his head feel spinning right now. 

The bartender sighed. Then he asked Sunggyu for his phone to call his relative. 

And it turns out to be Myungsoo,the one who he called frequently. He has to listen to his nags for the whole journey to his house. 

"You think alcohol can solve the mess that you made? You're wrong dude. You need to change! Woohyun is too kind. You will regret for the rest of your life if you let him go" 

**
Woohyun feel exhausted after crying for he don't know how long. What he know is it is already  night since the outside is so dark. He even forgot to turn on the lamp because he is too busy crying. 

He walk to the balcony and open the sliding door. He sit there and look blankly and the scenery of their neighborhood. He sighed. Maybe after Sunggyu let him go from that room, he will run from Sunggyu. Even he don't know when he will free from all of these. 

He is too busy lost in his thoughts and didn't realize that Sunggyu entered the room. He only noticed it when Sunggyu suddenly back hugged him. After a long time. 

"Sunggyu did you drink? " Woohyun asked after he smelled alcohol from Sunggyu. He let go of Sunggyu's hand from his waist and try to run away. 

Drunk Sunggyu is one of Sunggyu's side that Woohyun hate. Because Sunggyu will do anything that he never expected Sunggyu to make it. Sunggyu once try to him when he was drunk. 

"No! Stay there! Don't come close to me!! " Woohyun yelled in fear when Sunggyu walk closer to him. He try to open the door but unfortunately Sunggyu locked the door. 

"Why? Why are you scare of me? I'm your boyfriend, Woohyun ah.. I can do anything to you" Sunggyu chuckled. Woohyun go to the balcony and hold the door with his hand. He don't even care if he will die because of cold since now is winter in Korea. 

Sunggyu chuckled. Woohyun is weaker than him so he opened the door easily. Woohyun trembling in fear when Sunggyu dragged him to the bed and tie his hand to the bed with his belt.

"Sunggyu no! Let me go! " Woohyun yelled, wriggling his body with hope the belt will loosen. Sunggyu smirk when see how weak Woohyun is. 

"No. You are mine. I can do whatever I want to you" 

That night their room is fill with Woohyun's scream, beg and cry. He never thought his boyfriend will him. He can't do anything to stop Sunggyu from doing that to him since his hand is tied at the bed head. 

After a few hours, finally Sunggyu stop and sleep because of tired. And fortunately Sunggyu let go of his hand before sleep. 

Woohyun cried when feel pain at his lower part. He feel dirty. Even the one who touch him is his boyfriend, but still, he was touched without his willing. 

Woohyun wear all his clothes back and went to his room after he managed to find the room's key. He packed all of his clothes, money and the things that he need. Before leave, he wrote a letter for Sunggyu. 

Goodbye Sunggyu

**
Sunggyu woke up with an extreme headache. He groaned. Now he regret his decision to drink last night. 

He wake up from the bed. But then he realize something. He is . And not only that, there's blood stain on his bed. He paled. What happened last night? What did he do? 

He wear his clothes back and look around his room. Where is Woohyun? He remember that he locked his boyfriend in this room. 

He walk out from his room and look around the room. Where is Woohyun? No way he went to his restaurant since Woohyun close his restaurant every weekend. And today is Sunday! 

He went to the kitchen. Empty. There is no sign of Woohyun in there. It's weird because usually Woohyun will wake up at this time to make them breakfast. 

He then went to the guest room that Woohyun used to sleep lately. Empty. He feel uneasy and he hope what he think is not true. 

With a trembling hand, he opened the wardrobe. His eyes widened. It's empty! The only things left is their couple ring, necklace, ear ring and also their couple shirt. 

No! This can't be real !

He look around the room. Maybe he will find the sign that Woohyun is still here, not leaving him. 

The only thing he found is a white envelope on the table. Slowly he opened the envelope and as he expected, it is the letter from Woohyun. 

Hi Sunggyu
If you found this letter, yeah. I'm leaving. I'm sorry. I can't stand this anymore. This is not working anymore. 

Thank you for loving me in these 6 years.  You make me feel how great love is. Thank you. I feel happy with you. 

I hope you and that girl will be happy without me.I saw what you did. And I think you two will make a great couple. Invite me to your wedding if you purpose her okay? 

Even if we break up, I still can be your friend, right? 

Nam Woohyun

Sunggyu stunned.Woohyun saw what he did. And Woohyun even asked him to invite him to his wedding. 

Now..Woohyun left him. And he even wish him to be happy. Even he being a real jerk to him. And he even said he wants to be his friend. 

What are you Woohyun ah? Why are you so kind? 

And Myungsoo is right. Now he feel regret because he let go of the kindest boyfriend he ever had. 
**
It's 3 am. And here Woohyun is. In front of Sungyeol and Myungsoo's house. He know he shouldn't come here. But he has no place to go besides their place. Hoya and Dongwoo are now in their bussiness journey. 

Luckily Sungyeol is light sleeper. After a few knocks finally Sungyeol opened the door. His eyes widened when saw Woohyun with bruises at his face. 

"Hey, what happened? " Sungyeol asked after he invited Woohyun to his house. Woohyun sighed. 

"I-I can't tell you. Just.. Let me stay here until morning. Then I'll go" Woohyun said with trembling voice. 

"Uh.. Sure. But where do you want to go? " 

"Far from here" 

Sungyeol sighed. Kim Sunggyu.. You're so dead after this.. 

"Sungyeol ah what's -Oh Woohyun hyung? " Myungsoo who just come out from his room widened his eyes when saw Woohyun's condition. 

"He.. Did.. Did he do something to you? " Myungsoo asked. After all he knew that Sunggyu was drunk last night. So he may do something that Myungsoo can't even imagine right now. But based on his bruises in his face and wrist, what Myungsoo thought may be true. If only he know this will happen, maybe he will let Sunggyu stay at hotel first! 

"No. He didn't -" 

"Stop defending him Woohyun hyung.. It obviously he did this! " Sungyeol said, almost cry. Sunggyu is too much this time. 

"It's enough. Let's bring him to the guest room. Sungyeol you bring his things. Let's discuss this tomorrow" Sungyeol sighed and nodded. Maybe they should let Woohyun rest first. 

The next morning they sit at the living room. They even invite Sungjong to their house because Sungjong is Woohyun's brother so he has right to know what happened to his brother. 

"So.. You want to go to the Japan after this? " Sungyeol asked, breaking the ice between them. Woohyun bit his lips and nodded. 

"I.. I don't think I'm ready to meet him after what happened" Woohyun said, his voice shaken a bit. 

"I support your decision. Even I'll miss you later " Myungsoo said. They then look at Sungjong who is sitting besides Woohyun. 

"Just go hyung. Don't worry about me. About your restaurant we can help uou manage it" Sungjong smile, trying to not make Woohyun feel guilty. 

"But.. "

"Hyung I'm 20 now. Not a high schooler anymore. I can take care if my self " Sungjong rolled his eyes at his brother's overprotectivenes. 

"Then when will you buy the ticket? " 

"Tomorrow " Sungyeol sighed. That fast? He is not ready to separate from Woohyun. He still feel guilty for calling him . Even Woohyun said he forgave Sungyeol. 

"Can't you stay here until tomorrow? I want to spend my time with you" Sungyeol said, his eyes starts to wet. Myungsoo hugged Sungyeol's shoulder, trying to make him calm. 

"Sure" 

 

**

Sunggyu went to his office with a bad mood the next day. Why the hell he feel something less? Why he feel empty? Before this he always ignore Woohyun even Woohyun care about him. 

"Oppa~why you look so gloomy? " Hyuna asked when Sunggyu entered his office. Like every morning before, Hyuna always wait at his office and he always happy because of that. But not today .

"Can't you please out from my office? "Sunggyu said coldly to her, for the first time. 

Hyuna widened her eyes when Sunggyu used that kind of voice at her. Sunggyu always use a soft voice and tone at her. 

"What's wrong oppa? Did I make something wrong? " Hyuna asked in fear. Sunggyu gritted his teeth and look at him with a glare. 

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG! I SHOULDN'T HIRE YOU! I SHOULDN'T FALL IN YOU! I'M A STUPID! " Sunggyu yelled, making Hyuna flinch. 

"B-but"

"YOU ARE FIRED! " When Sunggyu said that, Hyuna leave his office while crying. Sunggyu huffed. 

"I should do that when she seduced me" Sunggyu murmured. Then his eyes fall to his drawer. He open the drawer and saw Woohyun's photo that he used to put on his table. Since he has Hyuna, he hide that frame. 

"Woohyun ah.. I miss you" he cry like a little kid and hug Woohyun's photo tightly like that is Woohyun. 

"I'm sorry " Sunggyu said . He don't even care if his workers saw him crying or even they heard his crying. What he care now.. He wants Woohyun back. 

He remember everything. What he did to Woohyun a day before Woohyun leave his house. He never thought he will do something like that. And now he feel regret. He shouldn't drunk at that night. 

"I'm sorry.. " Sunggyu repeats that words like a broken cd. He know what he did is unforgivable. He shouldn't do that. But he is stupid. He make Woohyun go from him. 

 

**

It has been 2 years since that accident. Sunggyu at first trying to search Woohyun everywhere he usually went. One day he went to Woohyun's restaurant and meet Sungjong there. But instead of knowing where did Woohyun go, Sungjong cursed him and hit him for everything he done to his brother. 

He even forbid Sunggyu from coming to Woohyun's restaurant because everytime Sungjong saw Sunggyu's face,Sungjong will remember his hyung's face that full of bruises. 

After a year searching for Woohyun, he gave up. Maybe it's the time to let Woohyun to be happy. 

And after Woohyun's disappeared, he turns into a workaholic. He sometimes don't care if he take lunch or not. He even work overtime until 3am. Because there is no point of go back to his home. 

No one will welcome him, no one will make his dinner, no one will ask him about his work. 

Howon who know about what he did angry at him. Not because of he fired his cousin, but for fall to his cousin's trap. 

Sunggyu's friends starting to worry about his health. Sunggyu rarely eating, and his sleeping cycle starts to changed. He sleep only 3 hours before working again. 

Even they angry at Sunggyu for making Woohyun suffer, Sunggyu still their friend. They still care about him. Sometimes they went to Sunggyu office and invite him to lunch together. 

But one day, he meets Woohyun again at the playground. 

But Woohyun is with a child an a man. 

They look so happy. Woohyun even better without him. But he don't know the truth yet. He can't jump to the conclusion. 

 

**

He meet Sungjong again at Woohyun's restaurant. He wants to know who is that guy. Maybe he still has chance. Sungjong rolled his eyes when saw him but he don't care. He wants the truth. So here he is. Sitting in front Sungjong at one of the table in Woohyun's restaurant. 

"He is Woohyun hyung's fiancé. And that child is yours" Sungjong hissed. He look at Sunggyu with anger. Sunggyu widened his eyes. That is his son? 

"And if you think you will have a chance to repair everything.. You're wrong " 

"Kibum hyung makes him feel happy. He never hurts Woohyun. He even accept that child. An even you want to meet him, forget it. Because he lost his memories after he involved into a car accident" Sungjong sighed. 

"Can't you forget my hyung? He is happy now" Sunggyu bit his lips. How can he forget Woohyun? After those 5 years? 

But maybe he will. It is his fault. He makes Woohyun suffer. He makes Woohyun like a slave. 

Maybe he should move on. 

Not all love will be together anyway. 

 

-end-

 

 Haha sad ending XD Because I love sad ending XD (well not really sad actually because i think the angst is failed (;ω;))​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Thanks for reading this btwXD I feel happy and grateful (;ω;)

Btw anyone want a happy ending version?