Final.

Waves of Fun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music is playing through Namjoon's waterproof speakers, the sun is shining brightly and there's snacks and drinks scattered around on their beach towels.

"We chose the perfect time to come down here," Hoseok sighs happily while he is looking at the rest of his friends playing around in the sea, and chuckles when he spots Seongwoo falling flat on his face when he tries to run into the water towards Taehyung. Daniel tries to help him up, but he has trouble because he is laughing too hard. Beside Hoseok, Yoongi let's out a snort too.

"I know right," Seokjin manages to say in between bites of watermelon. "God, I'm so happy school is finally over."

Namjoon smiles fondly at his boyfriend and uses his thumb to wipe some watermelon juice from the corner of Seokjin's mouth.

"Yeah, tell me about it. It's so nice being out here with everyone," Hoseok answers and snuggles further into Yoongi's arms. "Thank you for allowing us to stay at your beach house Seokjinnie-hyung," Hoseok adds as an afterthought. Yoongi hums in agreement en turns his head to place a quick kiss on Hoseok's cheek.

"No problem. We are a family after all," Seokjin answers with a caring smile.

They are safe from the sun's strong rays under their parasol and are enjoying sweet watermelon pieces and homemade lemonade (courtesy of Seokjin's magical cooking skills). Once in a while they hear loud screeches and laughter because it's been probably been the nth time Seongwoo has tripped, Daniel has seen a bug or Hyejin has been thrown into the water.

After a few minutes a widely grinning Somi comes running towards them in her cute pineapple bathing suit and drops her wet body on one of the towels. Hoseok leans forward and affectionately ruffles his little sister's hair.

"The water is so nice!" She exclaims happily and Yoongi smiles at the similarity between her cheerfulness and her older brother's. Yoongi's smile turns into a smirk when Jungkook plops next to her, sand all over his hair and face, and the two youngest' exchange shy smiles. Oh, young love, so adorable.

Jungkook opens the cooler and looks back over his shoulder at his friend and crush. "Do you want something to drink?"

"A bottle of water please!"

He fishes two bottles of water out of the cooler and hands one to Somi, who immediately rushes to open it, almost spilling half of it and begins gulping down the bottle's contents. Jungkook silently chuckles at this and opens his bottle too, enjoying the nice cold water with his eyes still focused on Somi. Everyone around notices the sweet exchange, but they all choose to stay silent. Jungkook and Somi didn't deserve the embarrassment, and besides they were the only pure ones left in their group. No way that they were going to give that up so easily.

Byulyi and Hyejin join them soon after, with people all over the beach ogling Hyejin's voluptuous curves to the dismay of a pouting Byulyi.

"Bunch of erts," Byulyi grumbles when they sit down and Hyejin laughs while Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows.

"But you have to admit Hyejin's body is goals Byulyi-unnie," Somi comments. "I would stare too," she jokes and high fives Hyejin while the rest laughs and have to agree with her statement. Byulyi rolls her eyes but bites her lip to keep herself from smiling. In the end she childishly says, "But her body is only mine to admire." Which results in Yoongi flicking her forehead with a bark of laughter. "Keep those cheesy lines to yourself, idiot."

It quiets down an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter