Who are you?

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news of Wonwoo coming back to Korea really got the knetizen attention.

It was the day the lad will arrived at Incheon. The airport were crowded with so many people, fansites and his fans.

Tho all of these months he had been missing his fandom is growing. And thanks to the company that continuously promoting for him in korea.

As soon as the lad passed through the arrival hall all of then screamed his name.

Wonwoo just walked with no response, no smile, no wave hands and just walked through the crowd. His fans got hurted but it wasn't his fault to begin with. Anyone would be awkward after receiving hates for months suddenly everyone change their heart to be his fans. That's so annoying.

But something strange about wonwoo that most of the fans noticed. He doesn't cover his face with mask or cap like he used to do whenever he's in the airport. He's changing. He walked confidently and remained a serious face until he reached his car.

"That was hard" he sighed. Gasping for air.

"Well at least those acting lessons didn't go to waste" Minhyuk smiled and drove him away to his house.

----------

The fansites surely fast at uploading the pictures they snapped at the airport online.

Now millions of people are viewing his serious face pictures at the airport. All of his fans comments on how concern they were for him. That's new for them to see Wonwoo all serious yet confident after months of disappearing.

Now everyone knows that wonwoo is in korea.

"You are the main character of this drama" Minhyuk explained his character while preparing for his clothes on tonight event.

"Yeah i read them" wonwoo drank a mug of chocolate milk.

"Are you going to be okay?" Minhyuk shows some concern to his face. In the script there was a part where he needs to become violently angry at the other actor, which was coincidentally to be his own former member, Kim Mingyu.

"What? Oh.... you mean me facing mingyu? It's okay" he smirked. He lost interest onto that tall lad long ago. Long enough to hate him.

"I'm sorry for not tell-" minhyuk was cut off when wonwoo laughed.

"Don't be! I would glad to be in this drama afterall" he grinned. But somehow full with hatred. The fans were right, this lad is changing. He's not the same wonwoo anymore.

"Come on we're going to be late for the event toni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter