coming home

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 7 months since Wonwoo gone to LA.

His company released statement that he has been sick and will need to get treatment at LA.

But after 7 months of not returning the people are starting to talk again. They had always been knowing that lad easily get sick but not hearing any news after his debut is so strange. He stopped every promotion just a month after he left. Tho he did won his 3rd time in music shows. But then everything about him just shut down.

Not until today, when someone accidentally exposing Wonwoo in LA with pale face heading for hospital.

Allkpop - the kpop world news reported that Wonwoo appeared to be really sick. And there's pictures as evidences. And people started to worry about him.

His name once again been to top search ever since that picture is leaked.

----------

I was just tired. It has been 2 months? My family had twice visited me here. Tho I don't think that is necessary but they did anyway. I always love the company of my family with me. I bring them around often in LA as it's my second home.

Last thing they have to know is that I have a depression. However, I managed to hide those behind my acts. I don't want my family to be worried ever again.

I will have to always seeing doctor every fortnight to check on myself. And yes I stopped my promotion, tho my manager said they can still on going my promo even I was not there. I refused.

I've been taking English c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter