Power

Pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A mess. Everything was a mess, the thoughts were swimming through Chanyeol's crowded mind, his body shaking uncontrollably and leading him into a state of total horror. It couldn't be me, it couldn't-

"Chanyeol, stand up for god's sake! We're going to the hospital-"

"No!" He pushed his father's hand away with his own shaky one, a headache suddenly starting to float through his head and despair finding its way into his body. No hospitals. I'm fine, I feel better. So much better.

"Chanyeol! You don't look fine, come on!" Chanyeol bit his lips, standing up slowly, his legs feeling like noodles and his body suddenly lighter than usual. His father moved forward, grabbing the brunet's arm tightly as rage started to creep through Chanyeol's system, his body stiffening and his eyes getting blank and cloudy. I said no. He moved out of his father's hold, pushing the other harshly until a shrill sound invaded his ears, echoing in them in a loop.

His father hit the hard ground, a last scream leaving his lips until he fell into unconsciousness. No. He stared at his unconscious father, his fists squeezed into balls tightly. What is this anger in my body? Why am I so angry lately? Chanyeol slowly closed his eyes, an exhale leaving his lips and vanishing somewhere in the air. Calm down. He breathed in and out another time, the tightness of his hold decreasing and his body calming down with every breath he took. Good, calm down.

Exhale. He opened his eyes again, staring down at his father, who was still laying on the hard laminate, his eyes still closed tightly and his body still in a state of unconsciousness. I'm sorry. I don't know what has gotten into me. A sigh escaped his lips as he moved towards his bed, grabbing a pillow and putting it under his father's heavy head. "You'll be fine."

A sound suddenly ghosted through the room, coming directly from the phone on the ground and freezing the blood in his veins. Shivers started to run down his spins and thoughts crowding his mind with every passing second. Baekhyun? He bit his lips, his body shaking like crazy by now as he headed towards the phone in a slow pace, picking it up with a tottering hand and a fast beating heart.

His eyes were fixated on the phone, Baekhyun's name glued on the display. Pick up, come on! He closed his eyes tightly, a thousand of questions swimming through his mind. No. I can't- The brunet bit his lip tightly, blood starting to touch his cavern and providing him with a metallic taste.

His eyes opened again, his finger clicking on the decline button before throwing the phone back on the ground with a smash. Sehun. S-Sehun is going to tell him- Does he already know? Horror covered his body once more, his body shaking even more than before. No, it wasn't even me. It can't be me.

Breathe. He exhales heavily, the breath suddenly stuck somewhere in his lungs. Come on, calm down. 

You can do it. Calm down, Chanyeol.


 

3 hours ago

Darkness was invading every little part of Chanyeol's soul, his feet touching the rigid ground and his heart hammering against his chest. Darkness. It almost felt like he was caught in one of his psychosis where he couldn't feel reality anymore.

It was like he was caught in a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter