Crush

Pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Crush

Words:2248

 

                                                                         



Chanyeol's eyes roamed on the display of his laptop, confined of the beauty his eyes were digesting. Byun Baekhyun. His lips curved up as he clicked through the boy's Facebook pictures, his heart hammering hard against his chest. Perfect.

-- How can be just everything perfect about him?

His appearance, his personality and even his reputation among the school. He didn't only have lots of friends, he was even the elected representative of the students of their school. The definition of perfection. Chanyeol just couldn't stop admiring the boy, staring at his pictures and thinking about him. A crush? It felt more than a simple crush.

He sighed, gliding his fingers to the display of his laptop screen, roaming them on his perfect features. Those pair of dark eyes, in which he could see the whole universe, his sinful, pink lips and this cute mole on the corner of his upper-lip. He was melting every time when his eyes crossed his oh-so beautiful box smile.

His lips curved up into a bright smile, his heart pounding against his chest in a fast pace as a sound suddenly echoed in his room, someone entering the room with heavy steps. "Chanyeol?"

A quiet yelp escaped his lips as he stared at his sister's face. "What's wrong?" She headed towards him, trying have a glance of the laptop display but Chanyeol made an attempt to block it. "N-nothing." He bit his lips as she looked at him in confusion before drifting her sight back to the laptop. "What are you hiding? Come on, let me see." She smiled widely, wherefore Chanyeol sighed, moving away from the object slightly, so that his sister could take a look.

"Ohh," She glanced at Baekhyuns selfie with a smirk before looking at her brother, who was staring at the wall with a blush on his cheeks. "Do you like him?"

He stiffened, nervousness creeping through his tall body. "He's so cute, Chanyeol. You should ask him out." Ask him out. He can't do that. Chanyeol sighed, glancing at the display with a hard breath. He's too perfect for me.. He'll never like a loser like me.

"You should try at least or you'll regret it afterwards," Yoora said, smiling at Chanyeol as she glanced at him with shiny eyes. Ya, I'll but there's no chance he would say yes to someone like me. He scrunched his neck as his sister patted his hair lovingly, chuckling at her brother's embarrassment. "My brother is growing up, how cute."

Chanyeol sighed, pushing his sister's hair from his head lightly. I'm not a baby. His eyes wandered to the pills in his sister's hand, making him stiffen, which his sister noticed, putting them on the table. "No need to be scared. It's against your seizures. 1 every day, okay? And you have an appointment with your therapist tomorrow at the usual time." She smiled, kissing him on his cheeks before leaving his room again with slow steps as he looked after her.

He stared at the pills for a moment of silence, a thousand of thoughts running through his head. Not again. These pills made him feel like back then and he now he had to use them again? No way.

His fingers grabbed the plastic case of the pills, leading it towards the trash can. I'm not going through this again. This was just an accident, it won't happen again. He nodded slowly, letting go of the pills as they fell into the trash, creating a quiet sound as it hits the plastic ground of the trash can.

 

***

 

Chanyeol in fact couldn't sleep. Every time he attempted to close his eyes, Baekhyun's face was ghosting in his mind, providing him with chills all over his body. His heart was racing against his chest, hitting it in a fast pace while his breath stayed heavy. Byun Baekhyun.

He sighed, looking through the darkness of his room as he rolled on the other side of the bed, thinking about every little detail of Baekhyun's face."You should ask him out."

But how? Chanyeol bit his lip tightly, closing his eyes again as he drifted deep into his mind, where his sister's words echoing in a constant loop.

"Ask him out."

 

***

 

He bit a piece of his sandwich while his eyes were fixed on the other side of the room, where Baekhyun was sitting with his friend, laughing and talking to each other loudly. He's so popular. Chanyeol supported his head with his hands, sighing deeply. He would never say 'yes' to someone like me.

Besides.. how would I be able to talk to him? He stared at Baekhyun's laughter as he smiled widely, capturing his beauty. That's more than a crush, right? He laid his head on the table, staring at the wall as the laughter still echoed in his ears. 

"Fight for the things you want."  He didn't know why, but the elders words were suddenly hunting him as he glanced at Baekhyun again, watching how he smiled his box smile while a boy with black hair was patting his hair. His soft, brown hair. I want to touch it too, run my hands through the softness and smell-

Get a grip of yourself. He bit his lip, still staring at the smaller with a thousand of crowded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter