Peach 복숭아

When it comes to you(2U)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie is the person that every girls wants to be. She is pretty, has a nice body, talented, rich and boys loved her so it's not a surprise that she has a crazy amount of haters who is jelous of her just because she got everything but the only thing that's not nice about her is the attitude Jennie is called the Korean version of Regina George for a reason. Everyone hates her including Min Yoongi.

 

"Hey! You!" Jennie said calling a random girl in the lobby.
"Me?" the girl answered. "Yeah you, have you seen Yoongi?" she said with raised eyebrow. The girl look intimitaded by Jennie so she lowered her head and answered "No." Jennie rolled her eyes at her before leaving "Tch. So useless don't even know where Yoongi is." The girl breathed in relief when Jennie left. "Wahhh.. She is scary."

Jennie is tired of walking! she's wearing a 5 inch heel for goodness sake! "ing Min Yoongi where is he!" Jennie cursed in her mind while peeking at the opened classrooms to look if Yoongi is inside. 
"He better not be with some girl or I'll kill that whoever she is!" 

She is taking some selfies for her instagram when some random came to her and reported that they saw Yoongi leaving the Library with some girl. You see Jennie is a girl that doesn't fall for someone easily she's not some easy ! Boys only want her because she is the It Girl and they only find her as a challenge they won't take her seriously. Then Min Yoongi came, he was the talk of the town when he first came and girls swoon over him so she got curious who the hell is Min Yoongi. She went and find him and fortunately he was in the same class with her and she must say he is quite handsome. Jennie introduced herself to him and said "Hi, I'm Jennie you are the new student?" she asked nicely  Yoongi only looked at her with a bored look on his face before continuing what he is doing the whole class saw that and they start gossiping. She never felt this embarrassed in her entire life! Who the hell does he thinks he is! No one can ever ignore me like that! she thought to herself and ever since that day she was always following Yoongi around and without realizing she was already falling in love with Min Yoongi! So she threatend all the girls that where admiring him to back off because He is mine she reasoned and if they don't follow their lives will be in living hell in Jennie's hands. Now someone dared to brake her rules and she's fumming mad! That messed up with wrong girl. 
She run with her 5 inch heels to the library to see if Yoong is still there but he was nowhere to be found. That is the reason why she is rounding the whole school just to look for him but he's still nowhere in sight and she is getting frustrated as !
Jennie was about to turn another corridor when she heard someone playing a piano and she knows that song to well that she literally run where the music is coming from because only Yoongi plays that song her favorite song. She opened the door without even knocking and she then saw Yoongi playing the piano alone.

"Where's that ?!" she said while looking around the room to find the . Yoongi sighed "No ones here."

"Don't hide her from me Yoongi!" she said histerically. Yoongi looked at her with an annoyed look. "I'm hiding no one! What the heck is your problem?!" 

Jennie stopped looking around and faced him with an annoyed look too. "I was taking some photos for my IG when some random came to me and said you where seen coming out of the library with some girl." She crossed her arms "Now explain" she said to him.

Yoongi sighed yet again. "She's my partner in a project. Jennie! Stop pacing around you're making me dizzy"

Jennie did stop pacing and sat beside Yoongi in the piano chair but Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter