Heart 마음

When it comes to you(2U)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chaeyoung is leaving the country.

Yes, she's leaving.

Her parents asked her to comeback in Australia all of a sudden and they asked her to leave immediately which is ridiculous so she begged her parents to give her at least a week before going back and thankfully they allowed her.

So here she is in front of a dance studio in their school waiting for a particular person to come out and heck she's so nervous right now she wants to back out.

"Ugh... I knew this is a bad idea. What am I thinking actually? I better go before someone see me here."

Chaeyoung was about to leave the studio but sudddenly the door burst open and then right in front of her is her long time crush and the man of her dreams Park Jimin whose sweating furiosly maybe from dancing. He was shocked at first but he's now looking at her with curiosity while standing by the door frame. Look at those abs! Oh God. Chaeyoung thinks while looking at Jimin's shirt clinging on his skin revealing some delicious abs.

"Excuse me? May I help you with something?"

"Are you looking for someone?"

"Jimin" she answered absentmindedly still looking at his delicious abs.

"Oh, you're looking for me?"

"....."

"Miss?"

"....."

*finger snaps* 

Chaeyoung jumps out of surpise.

"Hey! Don't scare me like that!" she shouts at him angrily.

"Yah! you're the one whose not paying attention here."

Then reality hits her. Jimin is talking to her. Talking to me!.

"You're spacing out again"

"I'm sorry." he giggled. He effin giggled! Bless me Lord.

"It's ok." Jimin said smiling. "So you said you where looking for me. Can I help you with something?"

Then she remembered why she is there in the first place.

"Can you do me a favor?" she asked looking at his beautiful brown eyes. How can he be this pretty! So unfair! she told herself. Jimin raised an eyebrow at her request.

"Hmmm... This is the first time we met and you are already asking me a favor and I don't even know you." he answered.

"But I know you." she immediately regret what she said because Jimin is now smirking at her ily.

"Oh I bet you would. Who doesn't right?" ok he's a bit cocky.

Well he is right tho everybody knows him even outside school Park Jimin is every girls dream. He's good at dancing, singing, sports, and he's smart too. Park Jimin is basically a prodigy. But that's not the only reason Chaeyoung likes him. He's a good person, sweet, a gentleman, and he is also a bit funny because she once saw him fooling around with his friends. It is kind of sad that she is about to leave this beautiful human being. So she had to do this!. She just can't leave the damn country without Jimin knowing she exist and asking him to be her boyfriend even for a week. Yes, you read it right she's about to ask Jimin to be her boyfriend. Chaeyoung is nervous to do this but she trusts Jimin would say yes because why not? She's actually pretty and boys liked her too fyi and Jimin is a nice person she believes he won't reject her.

"So what favor are you asking for miss?"

"Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung."

"Another Park! We can be friends then."

"But I want more than that. I want you to be my boyfriend." she said sternly while looking at his eyes.

"What?" he said surprised. She already expected that he would be surprised she just asked him that she wants him more than friends for goodness sake!

"I said--"

"I heard you. I'm just asking why." 

She took a huge breath before answering. " For no reason? I just want you to be mine for a week." She won't tell him the truth. She refused to.

"You want me to be your boyfriend for a week without any reason is that what you're telling me?"  Jimin asked crossing his arms. Look at those biceps girl! chaeyoung said dreamily.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"You're daydreaming again." He's getting irritated Park Chaeyoung get your together!

"Yes that's right. I'm asking you to be my man for a week."

"I don't know you personally miss chayeon--"

"Chaeyoung" she interrupted.

"Miss Chaeyoung but if you are having some problem I'm sorry that you need to go through all that I really do--"

"I don't have a problem!"

"Can you stop interrupting me! I'm talking here."

"Sorry."

"As I was saying I can't grant your request" Jimin said while holding her shoulders. "Why?" Jimin sighed.

"Beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter