Fuss

Stand By Me - The Secret Of A Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was gleaming brightly as we started our little adventure and after yesterday’s event we were all were happy to be away for a little while. It’s pure excitement to get away from home. Hanbin who had some conflicts with his dad seemed to be the happiest about this fact, but that didn't mean that he was happy. With Hanbin, it was always a bit different. You never knew what was going on in his mind. Bobby waited excitedly in his yard when he finally came out for his rescue. The sun could probably kill by now.

“Hey, Bobby.'' Hanbin managed to greet him while he struggled to put on his left backpack strap. They went in some comfortable shorts and jogging pants with tank tops and caps on to protect their faces. The weather didn't have any mercy for them. They knew from the very beginning that it'll be exhausting.

“Do you need any help buddy?'' Bobby chuckled smoothly as he was joking, but got a groan from Hanbin who finally was ready to go.

“Nope, let's go.'' He answered.

They arranged to meet up with May and Dawn at the railroad tracks and therefore had to hurry up, but Bobby had another opinion on this case. They were already late for their meeting with them.

“Shall I show you something?'' He mysteriously slung his arm around Hanbin's shoulder just to get a confused expression in return.

“Okay and what?'' Obviously, Hanbin didn't have any clue where this was leading to.

“You feeling good?'' Bobby tapped firmly on his shoulder and smiled, so he would be prepared for his surprise. They even walked faster by the rising tension that Bobby caused. Bobby might have noticed the dark mood which came out of Hanbin's parent's house, but that’s only a presumption.

Hanbin shook it off “I'm fine.''. He was unmotivated though.

“Then follow me.'' Bobby challenged before he sprinted behind the next store he could see without any hesitation. His friend directly did what Bobby told him, still curious about what he meant. This was a sudden move from him.

“What is it?'' Hanbin called after him, knowing that he probably won’t get an answer if he won’t chase him. In the end, they run behind a grocery store where nobody could see them, more like nobody should see it. Hanbin quickly knew that it will be a secret or something like this.

“Okay, are you ready?'' Bobby asked hyped up but looked around first to be sure nobody is around. The evil yet playful smirk of him was unforgettable. What is going on?

“Go ahead, we don't have time anyway.'' Hanbin raised his hands annoyed by how slowly Bobby reached into his backpack he put off his back.

There was silence. The following scene seemed unreal. “No way,'' Hanbin's mouth hung open, shocked by what he saw with his own eyes.

“We are going to be safe from wild animals.'' Bobby had his hand on his hips and showed off his treasure proudly. His treasure was a real gun, a medium to kill, and Hanbin got the chance to hold it meanwhile Bobby explained the reason for his new weapon. “I found it in my dad's office. He won't notice if he's going to drink again. Easy game.''.

Hanbin listened patiently yet he looked at every feature of the gun he holds in his bare hands. Did he really hold it like a newborn baby? Unbelievable. “Do you have bullets for the gun?'' He requested looking up from the gun to Bobby, just to gain a proud nod. They both were hyped about the fact.

“Yup, I took every box I could get,'' Bobby explained further.

“But it isn't loaded, right?'' Hanbin was fascinated by the gun but realized the danger of it. He actually wasn't the type to like such things. It was his first time he saw a gun this near and actually got the option to hold it in his own hands.

Bobby proclaimed the answer with a ''What do you think of me?'' expression. “Hell no, who do you think I am?'' He returned.

Hanbin believed him and held the gun up as if he would shot the trash can that stood close to them. He was playing around with it and Bobby was looking in the same direction where the gun was pointing to. He was sure he would just act around, but damn was he wrong. A loud bang drifted through their ears. The boys jumped, screaming out their whole lungs all at once. Their heart might just stop for a second, hearing the shoot.

“You stupid !'' Hanbin called half yelling as they started running away.

Bobby laughed his off, trying to catch up with his friend. He loved to joke around and do pranks and this time he knew he got Hanbin on this one. He even recalled “I got you!'' on Hanbin who told him to shut up, angered of course.

A lady rushed out of the store, startled at the noisy sound which was caused by the pistol. She was calling out something like “Hello!? What was that!?'' but she talked to herself as nobody was seen anymore. The boys had luck, no one saw them, but this could have gone very wrong. If their parents knew, it was over for them and their friendship.

They were around the next corner and Bobby was still laughing at Hanbin, not even trying to stop by now. “You should have seen your face.'' Bobby giggled so hard, his eye-smile was literally blooming. The cherry blos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter